Why do white men allow black men to disrespect them so much with no repercussion...

Why do white men allow black men to disrespect them so much with no repercussion? It is hard to believe most white men have any self respect at all the way they let this go on.

Attached: apologize.jpg (1200x800, 253K)

You're acting like white men don't take disrespect from other white men. The white race is full of male pussies

it's nothing like the endless disrespect that white men take from niggers

What disrespect? I'm white and I've had nothing but good, mutually respectful interactions with black people. Sounds like you're living in a fucking fantasy world. Try leaving your mother's basement sometime you fuckin incel faggot.

you're a deluded cuck
you know all the shit they are saying about you behind your back?
yeah I'm sure you do and you don't care cause you're fucking spineless

>Why do white men allow black men to disrespect them so much with no repercussion?
Because white men can brush it off and move on with their lives. Unlike niggers who turn into wild rampaging animals at the smallest thing because they have absolutely no self control.

literally no one respects white men anymore
there is a time to get angry
letting someone walk all over you is pathetic not noble

what exactly does turning the other cheek get you? it gets you labelled a pussy and a coward

Wasn't talking about who respects white men, just how they respond to the disrespect.

Nobody has respect for each other anymore anyways, it's not exclusive to white men.

Enjoy your jail time and dead end life.

I honestly think you are making a big mistake in being passive towards the people that hate you, but only time will tell

i have fought multiple blacks and im not in jail
enjoy being seen as a bitch and raising your wife's black son

Why? I don't have anything to prove to shitty people. There are better things to do. If someone was going to threaten me with violence, that would be different.

no it's exclusive to white men
you're not allowed to be racist to anyone but whites

I respect white men . especially when Im gagging on their seed LOL

sure you did

why is that unbelievable to you? obviously because you are weak and see blacks as superior hence why you are a passive pushover bitch

You mean why should I believe liars on the internet?

To fight someone else would be the harder option, so it's easy to say "keeping self control". It's an easy excuse for being scared to defend your dignity.

no i mean you're a passive pushover bitch who doesn't believe any whites have the balls to fight blacks just because you don't

Attached: 1558953431226.webm (480x360, 704K)

for me it's easy
most blacks are weak compared to me at least
but i wrestled for 6 years and took brazilian jiu jitsu

>To fight someone else would be the harder option
This is an easy excuse to chimp out, typical nigger. Why not he a man and raise your kids?

I wasn't talking about fighting. Stop your lying.

i am white and let me just say why should black men raise their kids when whites will just take care of them on the government dime anyway? blacks are using whites and whites are being played like a fiddle

Attached: xuf64jkio2u01.png (728x740, 206K)

umm yes you were
i haven't lied once

Umm, no it was about disrespecting. Fighting people to prove something? Are you in high school?

No real man does. Hell my wf put the fear of Jesus in 4 of them. They said something sexual to a small girl and she heard it went at them. I had to protect them. They all said sorry ran in the store we was leaving.

Op maybe its the fag city you live in. Get out of the crazy left lib city.

Throwing some good aimed punches, maybe dodge or block some of your oppnent , be tactical is not chimping out. It's a fight thing. I'm not a nigger and barely know some. I just know what OP means. Many white guys are scared of Niggers.

Still we know in a street it's different. The guys you training with are not strangers, different size, differnet envirement. Maybe it's a crowded place, maybe it's in the dark or slippery from rain, maybe they're 2 or 3 guys. Your BJJ gives you some basics, but it wont secure you a 100% win. You know that. So it's an easier and safer option for you to talk away, yet you lost your dignity if you let soemone else say to you what he wants.

you are few and far between

So, you think I should go beat up a black because they use welfare? What would that accomplish? He would then also get disability. Seens counter productive.

i have won 6 random fights against blacks

Said the faggot middle class bitch that's never been in a real fight before.

Once you do, you'll learn to pick your fights

That shows that you don't walk away. Now they tell you, you chimp out? So you didn't just walk away, now tell me, why you even complain about my comment than, if you agree on it... haha

ive beaten up 6 blacks and i called the hebrew israelites niggers to their face
the only reason you wouldn't "pick" a fight with a black is cause you are weak and fear them

>Many white guys are scared of Niggers.
Not sure what you're trying to say. OP was asking why whites allow the disrespect. Why did you take that test mean fighting/defending?

it doesn't always mean fighting
it often means verbal slights

Why do you give a shit about what they say behind you back faggot. Go check into a psych ward you paranoid nigger-hater.

/pol/

Attached: JackBlackStop.jpg (284x284, 9K)

I killed 2 lions with my bare hands, anyone can spout tough talk online.

Attached: OPISAFAG.jpg (882x939, 185K)

>worrying about people u dont kno thinking ur a bitch
>then going and not realizing ur a bitch for exactly that reason

the fact that you think someone beating up niggers is farfetched shows how weak and afraid of them you are

Because men dont give a fuck about disrespect. It doesnt get in the way of me making money or getting good pussy. I aint giving into your race war you stinky jew. When i feel attacked ill do something about it but until then i will continue just doing my thing

MMmmm, suck me deeper, baby. Daddy's almost done. I'll let you mouth my balls afterward.

Attached: trump sucks.jpg (1080x1643, 219K)

Also, what kind of loser is constantly getting in physical fights with other people? Sounds like that other user is socially retarded.

Attached: 1540857311901.jpg (479x426, 24K)

id rather get in fights than be a cuck like you

h

Attached: 1551005526393.jpg (3436x2291, 746K)

hj

Attached: 59745052_316244175711178_1503921620903788544_n.jpg (600x778, 76K)

you sound like a cuck nigger cock sucker

You sound like a well adjusted and well educated individual who contributes much to society.

you sound like a cuckold whose wife fucks niggers

and niggers are well adjusted? they live off welfare. they are borderline retarded. they can't even speak English. they are literally a different species from other races

Attached: WorldGenetics-Chart-1 (1).jpg (688x549, 111K)

Well said, my well spoken friend. Could not have put it more eloquently myself.

>and niggers are well adjusted?
No, that's why they disrespect their superiors like OP says