I'm having this bad boy for dinner tonight. Double charburger with bacon and caramelized onions...

I'm having this bad boy for dinner tonight. Double charburger with bacon and caramelized onions. Makes my fucking dick hard god damn

Attached: charburger.jpg (1600x1067, 224K)

Cool. i like the baconator from Wendy's hbu?

Hnnnng

baconator is a sexy little treat

MOAR

your dick won't be getting hard for long if you keep eating that crap and clogging your arteries

look how the cheese just oozes over those two thick pieces of meat

Attached: charburger 2.jpg (450x450, 36K)

your feels on a S'awesome burger, also from wendy's?

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Attached: fatrickbateman.jpg (300x301, 66K)

Wow, what a surprise. Thread with a picture of Habit Burger suddenly appears on Yea Forums just when Habit Burger starts expansion efforts.

Yea Forums is just a marketing site now.

what's the McChicken flavor profile? Never had one

Quit your job, MarketingFag.

then what's your alternative

havent had the s'awesome burger yet. taking in a burger that big takes a little time getting ready for. not sure my little body can handle it yet

i-is this OC?

just telling Yea Forums about my dinner

And then you will poop this bad boy

idk what dinner is for me yet

whats your favorite food?

Beef: cheeseburger Chiccen: boneless tenders Pork: n/a, h8 pork m8. panfried chops acceptable.

All time: Full bacon cheeseburger, Red Robin

panfriend chops sounds really good

they are

bump for burger discourse

Right there with ya, bump

Attached: E53BA0AE-30D9-4E01-A9B3-B0852E2498AB.jpg (825x393, 65K)

Five Guys is good, but a bit on the pricey side