At around what age are girls at their wettest?

At around what age are girls at their wettest?

Attached: tumblr_n5txcatbVo1tbrwywo1_1280.jpg (442x514, 76K)

16/23

Every girl is different user. I've had 18 y/o girls that were dry as a bone and I've had 40 y/o women that soak the sheets.

The wettest was 35, not really a gf but we fucked a lot . I bought a new condo and we were there together. We fucked standing with her leg up on a window sill. It was running down my leg to my toes. I was standing in a puddle.

If she's on birth control she's not gonna be as wet. You win some you lose some.

Around 11 to 14

15 for white girls

definitely 13

It doesn't have much to do with age as it does reproductive health.. I know some older women probably as old as 70+ who probably still get pretty wet

Personally, I've slept with a 45 year old woman who was pretty fucking wet, I'd bite the shit out of her pierced nipples and she'd fucking moan like a cat in heat and be pretty wet.
I was 23.

then there was an 19 yo slut, who got wet but it was like hitting a crumpled paper bag within 5 minutes

i'm on birth control and i always get wet enough. on the pill i was dry as a desert though, but that's only one type of BC

Girls can be very wet as young as 11. But wetness is only one part of the occasion. Tightness is just as important.

~16, maximum hormone levels and cellular health

13/14 up

i fucked a girl in college who would get TOO wet. it was like fucking a tube of jelly. i couldn't feel anything.

made the sex better for her (lasting longer)- but shit for me

12-19 or so. when I was a teen, those girls would soak the fucking sheets, sit up off me and drip everywhere, even the younger teens. got into the 20s and they just never got that wet again. they still get wet but not not-putting-a-towel-down-is-not-an-option wet.

this, in my experience, is the best answer.
>inb4 pedo
you fags never fucked female teens when you were a teen at the time? lol pathetic

When they learn to swim

70+
they need diapers at that age

The use of products available on the market today mean women of any age can get as hot and tight as they'll ever be at any time.

depends if you get her wet or not

Had a 17yo GF that was super wet. Her thighs would look like they had baby oil on them. God she was slippery. Just use to touch the head of my cock to her pussy and boom insta-wetness that kept flowing

she pissed her pants as she saw your little dick

This. I was with someone that was super wet in her teens, then not in her 20s. Then with someone that got wetter in her 30s. Then a fling with a 44 year old mother of 3 that got stupidly wet-- soaked through her panties immediately, nice and gooey too.

Here are my assumptions:
>teens are generally not as wet
>due mostly to inexperience, both theirs and the guys they fuck
>20s are hit or miss, but most women get wetter easier
>most women hit their sexual peak in their 30s, and are wetter
>40s are probably back to hit or miss
>I assume menopause makes most women less wet

Whatever age they are when they are standing at the furthest point on earth away from you basement dwelling retards that ask these questions.

I have a submissive who became a squirter at 42.

Attached: IMG_20190110_210112888 (2).jpg (1833x2444, 627K)

This

Kek

At around 35 when they are divorced and raising Tyrone's children. They get the wettest at that age because they are desperately searching for a professional man to help pay their bills and raise their chilluns.