What exercises does my gf have to to not look so fucking chunky.? This shit isn’t attractive

What exercises does my gf have to to not look so fucking chunky.? This shit isn’t attractive

Attached: 8A50E92D-7290-4828-A771-BF31E70D5D83.jpg (2141x2179, 789K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xX7W5ay_TrU
youtu.be/M6TZc30rq9s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The one where she switches places with a man because apparently you like boy butt

The kind where she runs. Away from your shallow ass.

>influencing better health habits on your gf is bad because muh body muh choice

fuck you faggot get out and do some squats

Try the no cheeseburger lift

Cardio? Spot reduction ain't a thing pal. Only way to reduce body fat percentage is a good diet and decent exercise

She needs to eat healthier/less.
You can't exercise away a bad diet.

I appreciate this thread. Proud of you, OP. You knew posting this would result in faggots saying you're shallow and that overweight is the superior thinking man's taste. Shout outs to the bitches who actually do anything to be attractive instead of just looking like that and being considered perfect.

What a fag!

Literally any.

>You can't exercise away a bad diet.
Wanna bet?

I mean you actually *CAN* exercise away a bad diet. But yeah, calories in is much more important than calories out.

Prove it.

Tell her you care about her and she's getting fat.

Also you better be fit yourself.

youtu.be/xX7W5ay_TrU

user do you have a kik ?

Fucked up on video. Actually this one "CRP - Never Settle for a Fat Girl"

youtu.be/M6TZc30rq9s

knew these were coming. shouldve figured Yea Forums loves fat out of shape women

These seem to be right. shes not fat in any single area, shes like "overall big" she doesnt have a gut ponch, but she had big thighs big arms and shoulders and smaller sized tits.

Get her on some cardio and some lifting. I'm currently dating a chubby but she has a hormone condition that makes it hard as fuck to lose weight. Regardless, I told her we could hit the gym together and kick shit into high gear and make her diet more effective. It's all about that caloric deficit.

Reverse cowboy burns calories and strengthens/tones thighs.
Girls like yours are usually lazy in bed and make the bf do all the work amirite?

This.

Cardio for reduced fat storage, weights for toning.

actually no, shes always been the proactive one. yeah we mostly have sex with her on the bottom, but sometimes she gets on top to ride me. as far i can tell she makes a lot of her own food and shes a vegetarian (since 3 years) but maybe she drinks too much. or its just genetically fat.

Tell Rachel to stay away from the fridge.

fuck you you dont know rachel

bro, I've banged her on that exact bed.

If you figured that, then why the fuck would you ask? Of course most of us like big asses. Don't want to see a chick that's built like a 15 year old boy, thanks.

how big is your gf's ass

op is fat and insecure so he takes it out on his gf

Any more pics OP?

thats the only fattie picture i have of her. she also has unfortuate back fat below her shoulderblades

Nah, meant just pics in general

no way youre gonna backtrace her :^)

Nigga, you don't have to have her face in them smh

How’s that

Attached: 3E21DE53-B58D-4FB3-82D6-4CE343B7EF23.jpg (1789x833, 411K)

Jesus, you weren't wrong about the small tits

its the worst body type, chubby but no tits. they're palmsized so i can do some things do them but not boucy or titfuckable

Fork put-downs x infinity.
Abs are made in the kitchen, not the gym.
It's partially your fault for letting her become complacent and just letting it all go. Whip that bitch into shape, tell her you'll leave her ass if she doesn't make an effort to not be a fat fuck

>hormone condition

Yeah fucking right. Over to /fit/ with you, read the sticky. I don't give a fuck if she has the estrogen levels of a heifer cow in heat, you can't bypass the laws of thermodynamics.

This. Squats and an exercise bike would get her into pawg shape.

>Genetically fat

Fuck off retard. Go to /fit/, read the sticky dummy. If you do 0 exercise you can still get fat by eating too many calories, vegan or not.

Why are you people so fucking oblivious to simple principles of fitness, 2 minutes worth of googling will tell you everything you need to know.

TRACK THE FUCKING CALORIE INTAKE. EAT LESS OF THE FUCKING CALORIES. EXERCISE MORE. SIMPLE

thanks man

>this isn't attractive
Are you out of your mind? The jiggle that ass must have could be measured with a seismometer. The same with her thighs. This women's entire body is essentially squishy booty meat, and you're gonna sit here and hate on it? You know that's the best pussy you've ever gotten in your life boyo otherwise you'd have dumped her already. Want her to lose weight? Get the two of you a gym membership and help her do it. It'll improve your guys' bond and achieve the goal you seek. Use your head.

her ass doesnt jiggle, it just gets all cottage cheese looking

A small price to pay, user

she does have a good personality, cooks me food, and gives me backrubs. and i can make her cum without even fingerbanging or fucking her, she get offs really easily to neck kisses and nipple bites

Trust me I've been in the same exact boat. Blew it though. You need to just look past it, because there's only one of her in the world and if you genuinely love/have feelings for her, then you'll never be truly happy or even content without her. Sounds like beta bullshit I know, but you need to see her for her. She is bigger and that's part of the package, the idea of a relationship is that you accept a person for who they truly are and that they don't need to change themselves for you in order to continue loving them. You need to help change instead of expecting it to just happen or demanding it. Don't tell her she needs to diet. Expecting someone to give up something as great as eating tasty food just to make you happy, sounds absolutely ridiculous to me. Making the person I'm dating sacrifice their happiness for mine. Objectively yeah she could stand to lose some weight and would be healthier, but that's her business and like I said, part of the package. That's something she will have to do herself without your influence, but what you can do is get her started. Go to the gym with her, say you want to start going and want her to be your partner, girls eat that shit up. If you want her to change then you will have to put in work and help her make it happen, it's simple as that really. And for the record, it sounds like she's a pretty cool girl. You know how many girlfriends I've had that don't do any/only some of that shit? A lot. It's rough out here brother, if you have a good girl hold on to her tight as you can

thanks bro, thats pretty solid advice

The Laura of Wet Blankets enters the thread.

Instead of participating in thread discussion, this Laura just wants to point out that you're currently at the edge of the board and about to die. =^_^=

Attached: Laura.png (189x274, 75K)