Is weed bad? I have ASD, ADHD, OCD and depression. I dont know if it heals or fucks me...

Is weed bad? I have ASD, ADHD, OCD and depression. I dont know if it heals or fucks me, most info out on the internet os biased and here i think user have some deep real knowledge. Share your thoughts, throw some light on the matter

Attached: images (4).jpg (709x433, 62K)

That depends... are you controlling the weed, or is the weed controlling you?

in the same position I find comfort in it but I don’t know if it’s as productive as I think it is

You'll feel better, but your depression could worsen. The loss of motivation could make things worse as well. Been there.

hehe weed is stinky like poo poo

I’ve been self-medicating with pot since I was 14. After 11 years of blazing, I still don’t know with absolute certainty just how bad or how good it is. All I do know is that it makes me a lazier, but more compassionate person.

>Is weed bad?
>I have ASD, ADHD, OCD and depression.
It probably is. For you. Weed doesn't do any good for people with a shitload on their plate already.

Attached: 1376391567458.jpg (248x250, 6K)

Both, but im also dependant of meds: bupropion150mg, clomipramine25mg, clozapine150mg, lamotrigine50mg and venlafaxine150mg. I used 0.3-0.5g(a joint) of weed everyday, but i had psychosis.. then been without dank since april 9

As far as I know, weed doesn't medicate any of those things lol. If you think its making things worse then I say stop blazing and see a Dr.

With a cocktail like that you are already fucked beyond belief. Might as well blaze while at it.

Attached: 886645.jpg (238x258, 24K)

I have to second what said.. I have ASD as well but only take sertraline 150mg. I've been on a few of those, though. Definitely noticed different effects from weed with each. I built up a strong dependence when I was on venlafaxine. Now I can't go without antidepressants or weed. Are you mindful of your indicas and sativas?

weed isn't bad at all. Every person is different and reacts differently with different amounts of THC. some have no side effects, and others have side effects, but weed is far and few between. we have different strains with different highs, and euphoric feelings, and we weed that won't make you high but will heal your problems that are CBD dominant, and we have hemp which is used industrial.you just gotta find what works for you. once you find what works, then weed can be a great source of help, and also far safer than the pharmacy garbage that does more harm than good.

Alls I know is i smoked for about 4 years straight and now that shit gives me terrible anxiety I think real loud weed can fuck with your head if you toke up to much I feel much better after quitting

I have adhd too and I've been smoking since I turned 16 and it does have it's benefits but that stuff can make you kinda addicted if you are overindulging but overall I'd recommend trying it

Sativas and hybrids are the best for me, i need some energy. Oh yeah, i also have PTSD because i was raped when 9yo.

My mom and my psychiatrist are demonizing weed, but they are both old and conservative. Its a strong bias..

How old are you? I'm just asking because maybe your parents just agreed to drug you when you were a kid because they couldn't discipline you. Did you take any meds when you were a kid for all the stuff you're saying you have?

You have to understand a fundamental thing about weed, that there are to types of cannabis - Sativa and Indica. They A have very different effect. Sativa makes you "high", Indica makes you "stoned". Be aware of what you are consuming. Also, the method of consumption is important - eating or smoking will give you different effects. Visit leafly dot com to see different qualities of weed.

I take meds since i was 13yo, my parents are both doctors and rigid when it comes to discipline. I watched a video about narcisistic parents and it all matched the way i was raised..it took time for me to have processional help, my parents constantly avoided doctrs and psychologists saying i have nuffin and that their lives were ten times harder and more important

I am 23 now

Research is pretty conclusive.
If you're older than ca 23 weed makes you stupid and content.
If you're younger it increases the chance of clinical depression, suicide and psychotic episodes.

Don't do it. It will fuck up with the bupropion.

If you've been in meds since you were 13yo then weed won't even tickle you. It will only make you feel like shit afterwards. I was taking meds since age 15 due to bipolar disorder. And weed made everything worse.

28yo depressed neet virgin here, so I started smoking about 1 year ago.
I am all by myself, so I started by doing one whole joint, which completely blasted me off the earth with an angst inducing paranoia trip, but the aftermath next day I felt like a brandnew person, fresh and confident, and it was totatlly worth it.
During the trip I had to take a gigantic 30min shit and puke 3 times, but as wierd as it may sound, it made me feel more conencted with my body, made me realize I might eat too much bad stuff and have slight constipation issues.

Since then I started smoking about 1/3 of a joint at a time for a decent high that lasts a couple hours.
It actually allows me to feel happyness again.
Sometiems I would just get up and dance half an hour or watch a show with an unfound enthusiasm.
Or play games with some online friends and just laugh all the time.

Eventually I would crave the feel and not want to be without it, so I made myself a bit addicted to the point where I would do it almost everyday.
Realized quickly its nothign more than a bandaid and temporary relief of my problems, and also that I probably started to build up tolerance slowly but surely, which I did not want.

Anyway, I greatly toned down my consumption, and I still view it as a great mood enhancing, life improving thing to do, but I try not to do it more than once or twice a month. Still cherish the times I do it.

Amnesia Haze is the strain that does it for me, makes me incredibly happy, anxious to live, laugh a lot, even somewhat focussed. I feel more clearheaded and balanced. Even can game well.

Sorry for wall of text

I asked because my cousin has the same problem as yours and, I think, he was medicated when he was younger. Parents didn't discipline him. He's a mess. Too bad because he's a smart guy.

How are you now?

to add,

not sure about stupid, but likely content. it eliminates my aggression a bit which I am not too fond off, so thats another reason for me to not smoke too much.

you've already let others indoctrinate you to the extent that you believe you have ocd, asd, adhd and depression even though you don't have it - what you are is merely being called being a pussy. the conditions you mentioned are being thrown around mindlessly nowadays. everyone has it allegedly - so.. if you are already dumb enough to let others control you what you think of yourself.. no, you wont be able to handle weed, becuase you wont be able to control it. youll just give in, be a weak pussy and shrivel up like a plum. you are pathetic.

>Is weed bad?
No, drugs are very good and weed is not an exception.

>I have ASD, ADHD, OCD and depression.
It'll help for the depression but not much else on that list.

>weed controls you
no

lol the funny thing is weed is probably the least of your worries on a prescription like that.
What does life without this unholy concoction of drugs feel like to you?

Weed is fine and doesn't really interact with much. I have severe major depression and anxiety, and whilst I don't medicate with weed due to being in an illegal state, the times I have lit up have been very calming and relaxing.

I smoked from 15-23 and quit after having 2 panic attacks and getting anxiety. decided it was time to grow up and stop smoking that shit, its fun in your teens but once you want to achieve things at work, in your own personal life etc. it will make things harder or to get your lazy ass off the couch

I can't agree more. People grew up being catered for all the time that they lost their sense of purpose. When they leave their nest, the realization of life gets to them like a brick wall. They don't know what to do.

I have the same set of disorders, just replace depression with BPD. I don't smoke, drink, or do any other drugs aside from weed once every month or two. A few things to note, weed makes consequences feel less severe than I'd normally perceive them to be, so if you're explorative and impuslive, get things straight with yourself beforehand. I get really paranoid really quickly. The upside to weed is that it relaxes you and takes the stiffness out of your autism. I don't get how they say it helps with ADHD because it feels like my thoughts are a short, fast train on a long railroad. You can't retrace your thoughts from 30 seconds ago and you're coming up with new ones a mile a minute.

Attached: 1416131706469.png (316x263, 82K)

depends if it fucks up your daily life or not

Also, teachers aren't allowed to discipline children anymore. That's another thing. What to do with a rowdy child? Medicate him/her, so, he or she is a zombie.

I can relate
If you saw me irl you wouldnt call me a pussy, i am strong as a motherfucker and look a bit scary
Life feels like constant worry, imense self judgement, misery and being completely messy detatched from what is happening. At first i came back with ritalin at 21, i was smoking dank and thought getting high would leave me even more detatched tho i loved the numbing and the buzz. Ritalin fixed it! I was sharp as a knife and decided to leave the weed, then i got this paralysing OCD anxiety and went to hell. Clomipramine fixed it at 150mg, replaced the elation and weed buzz!

>How are you now?
>23
So, not fine.

what you are describing seems like helicopter parents + lack of goals for the child.

both of which somewhat applied to me. so I can confirm. failed school, got kicked out at 18, got hit by life like a brick.

Kek. Well, i feel like shit most of the time due to clozapine, but im getting better as it is being tappered off and lamotrigine is getting in. I totally hate antipsychotics. Sometimes i feel reasonable, i miss weed but i am also worried it will make everyone pissed at me or worsen my confition. I dont like to be yelled at, it happens a bit often

Which, most parents are now. Most women work so to compensate that, they do the helicopter parenting. If not, they just buy material things for their kids. Back then, children had chores. They're allowed to play and explore. Can't do that in most places now. The fear of something's bad gonna happen to your child. Really? Most places have CCTV now.

I'd rather lay off all the shit and just do weed, cuz unlike all those fucking pills, weed doesnt really have terrible side effects.
Try to put the excess energy into something productive like weight lifting or opening a business.

I honestly feel bad for you, man. I hope your brain is not fried from all the meds.

>i am strong as a motherfucker and look a bit scary
post a pic with timestamp

Well my parents arent exactly helicopter parents, more like loving but laissez-faire.

The unfortunate truth tho is that I never learned to fail, to build resiliance, strength of character, physical health.
I was a lazy weak pile of shit most of my life, and goalless.
Also highly narcisstic and immature. I am pretty sure my narcissim developed because I was always overly praised and grandmas favourite and all that.

One instance I had removable braces that I never wore, resulting in a failed correction after 2 years, which meant my parents wouldn't see their investment of about 5k again. When my mom found out she wasn't even mad at me, or suppressed it.

Thanks for the insight, my psychiatrist thinks i might be bipolar, he is waiting to see the lamotrigine effect. I think its better to leave weed for a few months or even a year from what i am reading, get my shit together
I think i am comming to realize that...
I am also shy and terrible at taking photos. I have an old picture here tho

Attached: image%3A913.jpg (2340x4160, 850K)

In this one im kinda fat, i was with about 92kg. But now, thanks to clozapine, i have 113kg. I feel horrible, but i still have the muscles tho. I am trying to get back at 90kg, weed helped me lose weight

Attached: IMG-20190312-WA0000.jpg (960x1280, 94K)