How the goddamn fucking hell is raising a daughter for the guy whos gonna rail her not getting cucked...

How the goddamn fucking hell is raising a daughter for the guy whos gonna rail her not getting cucked? I swear having a daughter is the worst thing that could possibly fucking happen to you.

Attached: 1566942517093.jpg (819x1024, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w8-cjd5cdIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Incel logic...

Depends if you’re fucking your daughter or not

Because you don’t fuck your daughter?

You don’t user, right?

Right?

Do it for the white master race brother. Also everyone has sex quit being an incel.

I think you mean son instead of daughter since OP is always a fag.

i dont even understand what the fuck you're saying man
quit thinking too much and too deep, life is too short.. just fuck bitches and enjoy your existence

I always thought being cucked means having a beautiful mother who is fucked by your alpha male dad all night

I hate my uncle so I fucked 2 of his daughters and his wife.
I get off on sending one of his daughters home with a load of my Cum in her pussy while she sits at the dinner table and lies about where she just was.

She wasn't taking a walk, bro. She was taking it up the ass and staring at my fat ass while she throats my cock a I make her call me daddy and spit on her.

This didn’t happen

I often think about this
You are putting all your love and money and energy into a girl for some snoty kid not even a man to come in a shove his dorment hpv cock deep in her and cum all over her face and clothes

You often think about your daughter covered in cum?

You're right. I never fucked the 2nd daughter. She just gave me head a couple times.

why are you so edgy man?
dont be the next schoolshooter please

No you didn’t. Literally no one who has sex talks like this

So you're telling us you'd rather fuck your own daughter? What the fuck, man.

That's the logic pooinloos seemed to follow and now there's an excess of very horny and lonely pajeets that rape anything in sight.

Attached: row row row your boat pajeet.png (537x480, 291K)

Not really a problem for you since you will never find some one who will love you , or even wants you to be near her.

The way it used to work, and the way that the human species was ultimately improved, was that a girl didn't get fucked until a guy came along who was capable of stealing her away from her dad.

Attached: Mussolini_Ruins_Things.jpg (742x1100, 179K)

thats not how it used to work

I mean in the caveman days. The time in which things were difficult and dangerous, and we actually had to adapt to survive.

Actually it worked one of two ways

1. In cultures were women’s work was not seen as valuable, Daughter was thought of as useless and therefore a burden. Parents paid a dowry to account for the additional burden the new family was taking on. It persists in the tradition of the brides family paying for the wedding

2. In cultures that valued the woman’s work the daughter was essentially sold for a bride price to make up for the lost labor.

yeah thats not how it worked back then either.

It absolutely was.

>Implying women only get pregnant and have kids as a result of monogamous marriage
Genomic evidence indicates that until very, very recently, we humanity had twice as many common female ancestors as male ancestors. Throughout human history, on average, twice as man women reproduced as did men. Two women shared one Chad for making babies, and Billy Beta had none.

have sex, incel

get psychiatric help

K

Translation: I have no legitimate argument to make, so here is a poorly-cobbled together personal attack.

This. Women are just glorified baby making maids too pooniggers. Women dont have a choice who they marry in rural pooland.

>quit being an incel

EXACTLY
youtube.com/watch?v=w8-cjd5cdIU

Attached: BITCH.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

>How the goddamn fucking hell is raising a daughter for the guy whos gonna rail her not getting cucked?
Cuckoldry is when you let someone sleep with your romantic partner.
If your daughter is your romantic partner and you let people sleep with her you are a cuck. You are also a fucking disgusting piece of shit who is romantically involved with your own daughter. If you are an ordinary human being then you would not be a cuck, because you are not allowing others to fuck your significant other.

>incel
What did he mean by this?

t. closetedbabyfucker

ok ill say it
sauce?

Think about it as a deal, you and another fellow man both have daughters so that you can shag the others' daughter

To be fair if i had OP-pic as a grown-up daughter i would probably try to fuck her. Impossible to resist, desu.

Yea Forums doesn’t understand what the word “cuckhold” means. You aren’t being cucked bc you aren’t married or dating your daughter. I guess if you wanna fuck your daughter it would feel like you’re being cheated on.

Product of the American public school system here.

Seconded

Not OP but you can find her on IG. search shiftymine

thanks user, have a beer for the hard work

twitch thot. what a turnoff. what was i expencting tho