Why do rightwingers hate people for inchangable characteristics?

Why do rightwingers hate people for inchangable characteristics?

Attached: Gravel Travel 1.png (768x768, 428K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stonetoss.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they fear their own weaknesses

Leftist do it to.

like what?

Like hating white people for being white

Is that what the magic picture box told you? And you believed it?! Hahahahahaha

give me one leftist that satisfies your victim complex.

you don't have to look far to hear
"i hate niggers"
"fucking retard"
"fag" etc

Ok faggot

Attached: Dj_BIiHXoAAzVW1.jpg (718x1200, 101K)

I don’t think right wingers genuinely hate disabled people, I just think it’s a joke about the capabilities of the software. Idk what the person in that was, but iirc, she was siri. Talk to Siri rn and tell she doesn’t sound like a mentally handicapped person

what a fucking retard, look at him being retarded and that's bad because of how much of a retard he is

That’s actually retarded. Most right wingers don’t hate niggers, and the ones on here who say they do are mostly trolly. And there is a difference between acting gay and being gay

That's the worst example you could have picked from fucking StoneToss.

Are you really gonna pretend that retards aren’t less capable than the avarage person?

is being less capable in some ways morally bad?

this is an edit of Mineralyeet, obviously

you're making excuses, not disproving anything.

Oh, I didn't noticed it was an edit (I didn't bothered to open the image).

No, that’s not what the comic is saying. It’s comparing Alexa, a functioning assisntant, to siri, a completely incapable. It’s saying retards are incapable, not morally wrong. I’m fine with retards, but I wouldn’t want one as my accountant

What proof have u given at all?

i gave examples of right wingers making fun of people/antagonizing them for inalterable things
you said "j-just jokes haha" as if that changes anything

no one taking about the left killing the disabled on mass with abortion?

doctor:
>your child MIGHT be born with down syndrome
lefty:
>KILL IT!

U posted 1 comic as proof. If your talking abt alt right, then yeah, I agree with u. Most alt right/ white supremacists are racist because they are failures in life and need a scapegoat, but that’s different than “right wingers”

>how about we make fun of people whose lives are already terrible?
haha lol that's funny
>how about we prevent people from being forced to live terrible lives with no way of changing it?
NO DON'T DO THAT IT'S MURDER

And 50% of abortions are black children too

that would work if only abortion was not murder

holy shit kid. This is shitty alt left bait right?..
right?
have you been living on an island in the pacific or are you actually that retarded?

Attached: 1559806644726.jpg (762x1024, 202K)

>leftists hate whites, this LIBERAL clickbait proves it!

>how about we prevent people from being forced to live lives that are terrible
That’s the shittiest argument I’ve ever heard, why don’t doctors cut off your arm if you broke it to save u from the pain?

why does this dude copy shmorky's awful artstyle

because there are better ways of treating that suffering than ampuation
if you got a cure for down syndrome or ALS please tell me

because he's a lazy nazi more focused on propaganda than good art

Affirmative action is racist as fuck. You’re telling non-whites that they’ll never be as good as whites on their own and that they need the government to give them a boost just to compete.
The soft bigotry of low expectations is far more damaging to minorities than the few right wingers who say “fuck you nigger”.
Most of us right wing folks don’t give a shit what your skin color or sexual preferences are as long as you aren’t trying to get special rights or take away ours.

Down syndrome is just pain. If you genuinely think it’s better to kill a baby than to have that baby grow up with Down syndrome, I think your the one who hates retards

Yeah why the fuck isn’t affirmative action socioeconomicly based? That would work way better

fetuses have no consciousness
if you could choose between giving rise to a heavily impaired consciousness with no hope of surviving on it's own, and a normal one, which would you choose?

*isnt

because making it about race is catchier to dumbfuck americans, since all they care about is race, no matter if dem or rep

Attached: 1561168188185m.jpg (1024x792, 121K)

Lol do u think a normal baby has any chance of surviving on its own? And you literally just said yourself you think regular baby is better than a retarded one. Ableist, much?

funny you chose a leftist movie for that meme

>fetuses have no consciousness
Wrong.

a person with down syndrome will be dependant on others for their entire, short life

proof?

it was bixby, and if you've ever used all 3 assistants, you'd understand the joke. the thing with humor is that nobody is safe from derision, including the handicapped

Because there are more poor whites than poor blacks, asians or hispanics. So then it might help white people and that’s obviously racist.
Merit is the only metric that matters. Fuck your skin tone, fuck your racial background, fuck your sexual orientation, how good of a person are you? What can you contribute to society?
Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.

>(((Bernstein)))

Lol ok, faggot. We all know kikes aren’t white.

It's easy to talk about people accepting mentally disabled when they don't have to take care of one. If you had a retarded child, needing care 24/7, you'd be surprised at how the reality is. Imagine secretly wishing youd son wasn't born or straight-up died, because he ruined your life. Imagine wishing the same for your brother, because he ruined the life of both you and your mom, who couldn't care for you properly or give you enough time and money. A single mentally handicapped child in a family will ruin the life of both parents, of his siblings and in the future, partners of these siblings as well.

what does it say about you if "disabled people bad" is a funny punchline to you?

so is the leftist edit here to indicate that the sister is a conceited slut who doesn't actually care about her sister's well being? I mean, her water is spilt on the floor and instead of helping her, she's being a prick to some nerd

>disabled people bad
I see you don't understand humor

then why force this on people and not abort the fetus before it develops human consciousness, unlike what suggests?

Depends on the age but if the fetus could feel pain i wouldnt kill it. Also if your parents knew you'd grow up to be a faggot or tranny with a much higher rare of depression/suicidal tendencies can we kill that one too?

Abortion is pretty fucked up in kost cases desu

>disabled people bad
where did anyone say they were bad, just recognizing they are mentally handicapped and incapable of doing things

Attached: DppahkGVsAEISAf.jpg (1000x1000, 220K)

Nah I think socioeconomic background would be a good way to do it. It def woulda screwed me over, but i had every advantage I could get with going to a private school, having my parents be able to afford tutors, sat prep, and shit like that

I'm absolutely for abortion in these cases. Problem is, in my case (i'm on the partner part of the equation), there weren't tests for the particular illness in the past.

i didnt make it, seems a popular choice though.

Attached: 1548433609529.gif (360x202, 1.79M)

suicide rates of lgbt are highly dependant on social factors (and probabilistic), while mental and physical disablities are definitively going to make your life worse

it's sad how the ethically pure (tm) christians shill so much to stop these tests from being developed, leading to heaps of preventable suffering

You fucking retard, you started this out by saying “why do rights hate retards” and now your arguing that it’s ok to kill retarded baby’s just because their retarded. Holy shit your dumb

wanting to reduce human suffering is not equivalent to antagonizing people for things they can't help

Attached: 1555197597840.jpg (960x960, 89K)

>this is the left trying to meme
oof

amazing how a leftist critique of advertisements and capitalism can be picked up by reactionary brainlets just because they didn't like what that one ad said
no thought process above "that one company is a millimeter to my left"

But what if I want grandkids? Why do u get to decide when it’s ok to abort and when it’s not. By your logic, if I want to abort my kid because there gay, I should be allowed to

so instead of poking fun at someone for say, not being able to see, is worse than just outright killing them? interesting

Why not abort every baby than? Or every poor baby? Or every black baby cuz I’m sure u think they live a harder life? Everyone suffers, so u might as well let no one live

Yes because of *batshit insane mental gymnastics*

right, so next time you see a mentally handicapped person, please shoot them to save them, and us, from the suffering

look at this mental gymnastics at work

the right has no argument

except strawman

its not "one add", P&G have been pissing on white people for awhile through advertising. i bet you dont remember the one like this
>new driver, teenager
>about to leave the house
>parents pull them aside
>"now, user, when you get pulled over.."
>im a good driver, im not going to get pulled over
>"user, please, this is important, not if but when you get pulled over dont give them a reason to shoot you."
pissed off alot of people, the family was black btw. then you have the whole "blended is beautiful" shit with garnier fructice or however you spell it. my point being its not a single event.

Attached: 1548434158213m.jpg (799x1024, 167K)

Poor people having babies can "ruin" their life in the same way you claimed disabled ones can. Honestly aborting every baby born below tbe poverty line would end a lot of suffering but its immoral as hell

i dont know why people decided to change these laws. there was a common ground most people can agree on and its the first trimester. after that, if you aren't going to die from carrying the baby to full term, you're carrying the baby to full term.

I agree with this but fully functional babies that could survive outside the womb at 6 months can still be torn apart and removed limb by limb at 8 1/2 months because my body my choice.

Liberal women are the most despicable and immoral beings on the earth

agreed.

You that "clickbait" that becomes policy in places like evergreen where they force white student to stay home with baseball bats and threats of violence?

Yah, no. You should try harder kid lmao.

why do the left hate the white?

>OP is so much of a faggot he removed the creator's website tag
The guys who made it is called Stonetoss
stonetoss.com/

>becomes policy
show me that policy

This is an edit of Mineralyeet so he deserves no credit for it