Hay Yea Forums what is your thoughts on boogie?

Hay Yea Forums what is your thoughts on boogie?

youtu.be/fjdq-ndrC-I

Attached: Boogie2988newlook.jpg (1536x2048, 450K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sXTDx3HmrRA
youtu.be/oXhqmRYoR3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does this obese fuck's teeth look like they were made in FaceApp?

>"My ex-girlfriend died of cancer haha, oh well, she was a bitch"

>"guys I wasn't serious, that was just the sense of humor we had :("

fuck this dumb, ugly, lying prick.

Attached: IMG_6220.jpg (370x414, 33K)

Hi Boogie

fat piece of shit that pretends he's wholesome

he is a fat manipulative piece of shit

total creep

Cute

sup boogie. you're a piece of shit. end it while you still have time. you're digging a bigger hole.

He's probably going to be dead and buried within the next ten years because, despite having the means, he absolutely refuses to take care of himself.

A man that lost his wife and is taking it hard. He has completely loat his mind. Like I remember when my ex girlfriend broke up with me I tried to change my personality and make up to show how happy I was to try and make her feel bad but then realized later on how fucking retarded I looked so I stopped. Boogie hasn't figured that out yet and he needs to or he will fall.

real beta doomer talk there

Nice glasses

Yep

>youtube.com/watch?v=sXTDx3HmrRA

I genuinely believe he'll be killing himself soon after this awakening.

Attached: istockphoto-172870070-612x612 (2).jpg (481x406, 77K)

Good

Cute, solid 8.5/10

I think the only thing more cancerous than youtubers is youtubers who exist solely to talk about other youtubers and the subhuman media consumers who are emotionally invested in this garbage

Looks like low tier god was right.youtu.be/oXhqmRYoR3k

This

cuck

wtf is wrong with his teeth, they look like a snapchat app? can someone post the real picture?

Attached: 1428710295949.jpg (346x331, 23K)

Based Jump cut retard getting angry because he doesnt know how to use a computer and taking it out on boogie5835784

The fucked up thing is that most of the "YouTubers" have no real talent. If YouTube ceased to exist one day they wouldn't know what to do. And the biggest thing is that they act like YouTube owes them something. If I were a billionaire I would buy YouTube and shut it down

Forever fat and unfit. Lazy piece of shit needs to get some exercise.

Troll for views somewhere else, Boogie Faggot.

You are a fat stupid idiot(jump cut) who stinks(jump cut) and drinks mountain dew

He never brushed his teeth growing up and even into his adult life, so they all fell out. Those ones are dentures.

a fine, upstanding gentleman who provides quality content and has sensible opinions

lol nah just kidding he's a faggot piece of shit

you're pathetic if you sink so low because of a girl

His teeth creep the shit out of me.

Attached: Teddy_f069b9_998205.jpg (500x667, 60K)

Fakest fucking teeth I ever seen. That unnatural smile too kek.

That's his true form.

He's a pretty cool guy. Super funny. Wish he was my dad, we could both get hookers

Hope that piece of shit drops dead.

>never heard of him

Give it a few years.

Everything in that video Boogie was doing was peak Yea Forums Why the fuck wouldn't you love him?

He should just kill himself at this point, he's lazy, he's creepy(oh god those teeth), he's manipulative. it's time to clock out of life

> he's manipulative
Advertising by its very nature is manipulative. How the fuck is a disqualifying factor?

Magic mirror in my hand, who is the teethest in the land?

This kind of teeth is the textbook example for the concept of uncanny valley.
It feels fake like a titjob on a 90years old granny

Attached: Bacx21_611_03a-0104_hires2~2.jpg (1468x1504, 156K)

fat fucks are a drain on society and deserve the noose

SALAD DODGIN

pretty sure the noose will break lel

Advertising? What are you talking about? No I mean he's manipulative because he threatens to kill himself if he doesn't have a following. He's manipulative because he puts a false sense of hope in audience that cares about him, that he will stop being a tub of lard, and that's not even the end of it.

Gnomes take was naturally the dumbest thing to appear on that video. Glad some things remain constant. Really makes me feel at home.

he's actually such a worthless fat fuck that he hates lettuce, like what the fuck who hates lettuce

Did he get a facelift?

Attached: UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_ae1.jpg (768x1024, 185K)

>Advertising? What are you talking about?
Manipulative is an umberalla term that encompasses a whole bunch of shit. What I wanted to have happen has happen you have narrowed down your claim to specific examples. Thank you.
>he threatens to kill himself if he doesn't have a following.
Let him. Why is it on any one of us to be responsible for 700 pounds of unnecessary bullshit?
>because he puts a false sense of hope in audience that cares about him, that he will stop being a tub of lard,
Why the fuck do we care?
> and that's not even the end of it.
I would hope not, because that was just two examples.

I want to make this part clear. I am not defending boogie. I wanted to see some clarity on your statement and now that I have it I have further questions about your motives and perception.

holy shit stop being autistic

I am literally just using my brain to construct opinions on the internet. Are you upset by that? Why the fuck would you be?

>I am literally just using my brain to construct opinions on the internet

that's the autistic part retard

Read that again, but slower. Is that really the camp you want to be in?

you sound like a robot

You're asking on Yea Forums don't expect any positives.

Youtubr entertainer sits on the fense a lot on issues then play the victim who knows what hes like all you see is him on the camara

it's ironic he sits on the fence when in reality a fence would never be able to sustain his lard ass

We don't care, but we're not his audience, it's all the god knows how many kids, teens and adults(I guess you can call them that.) that allow themselves to be controlled by the Jabba with teeth who do care.

+1

That's what objectivity sounds like. You're actively proposing I conform to the standard in your head so we can be both morons together. Am I fucking breaking through the matrix is this even real life?

break through my pants

Talent is subjective we can argue all day about samantics but he has a big enough following / cult that will keep him in a decent condition for a while

Yea Forums paid for his teeth.

So we care about them?

Didn’t he die?

... And it shows ;)

Not even this fagAnd i think youre autistic

I don't give a fuck how many of you there are. I want to understand why you think proposing to stfu and just roll with information being fed to you is the better play?

>who?

farts uh oh....STINKY!!

POOP!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!

XD ELELELELELELELEL PPPPPPPOOOOO

PPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH AHAHAH

AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! WEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPIE! POOPIE FUNNY! AHAH XDDD

DDDDDDD

DDDDDDD DDDDD POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELELELELELELELELELELLE XDXDXD

POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP

! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P

OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHDXDXD

UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :))))))):):)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XDDD

OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE

WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley AHA

POOP

no one could be this oblivious

Oh I so am. Hit me with it. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this.

in a way, I care about letting potentially millions of people be emotionally manipulated for views and donations.

it's about listening. are you a good listener?

by the size of him, he'll need bigger hole

Attached: iu.png (850x570, 1005K)

Don't like him, he acts as someone that never grew up. He's unstable as fuck and has the emotional maturity of a toddler. Not to mention he's a colossal fence sitter and is someone who always comes up with very shitty takes even though he knows fully well how ignorant he is. Wouldn't be surprised if he killed himself somewhere over the next two years.

What are these teeth? They annoy me but I like them at the same time..

He's too selfish for that unfortunately

Attached: IMG_6224.jpg (353x767, 85K)