He's done. He's starting to question himself

He's done. He's starting to question himself.
His facade of being successful is gone and his true, shitty self is finally getting to the surface.

Your time of denying the obvious is almost done.
I'll be laughing all the way to his total break down soon too come :D

Happy days!

Attached: 12-donald-trump-meeting.w700.h467.jpg (700x467, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/08/27/us/politics/trump-farmers-china-trade.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eN2jqTilLOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wrong

Attached: joke.jpg (464x463, 36K)

>Screeching for almost 3 years and have over five to go

I can't wait until November 3rd 2020 the libcuck meltdown is going to be absolutely glorious

Attached: !cryingloserliberal2019.jpg (589x588, 87K)

The problem is people in the middle that voted for him in 2016 hoping he would rise to the occasion sure as fuck aren't doing it in 2020.

The extreme right and left are constantly trying to trash each other but its us in the middle that make the difference and Trump as pretty much said "fuck you" to us.

I'm guessing your delusional self believes in flat earth as well. Poor stupid cuck

He has early stage dementia, it's very unlikely he'll be able to do a second term.

No he's going to make it till 2020. And then he's going to resign. Pence is going to be the president and the libtards will really have something to cry about

Attached: !crywithtrumplibcuck.jpg (768x768, 112K)

Even the farmers have noticed how he is not the solution but actually made it all worse.

But I doubt he will even be able to run for president again.

He's deteriorating and it won't be long until he is totally regressed to the insecure infant he really is.

"early stage dementia"

LOL ... sure, pretend like he's not just an asshole loosing his coherence

Oh he's an asshole, and a moron.
But he also has early stage dementia.

>moron
President of the United States. Your opinion does not matter. I don't think he cares about some basement-dwelling incel like you.

Attached: neet.jpg (496x619, 30K)

you've been repeating this shit every day for a year

Attached: CuYZkAPWgAAAKmE.jpg large.jpg (907x1046, 265K)

The first president to be laughed at by the whole of the UN.

He is a bad joke. Even Bush jr. was a better president and he was just a puppet on strings.

What farmers are you lying about? Thats not the general consensus where Im from.

He's living proof that you don't have to be intelligent to become president.

The UN has hated and laughed at every every POTUS since its inception. Sorry to burst your arrogant lib bubble but you really have no idea what youre talking about.

No I haven't. I've been waiting for you idiots to wake up though. But I guess that'll never happen. You'll defend him when he is just a vegetable in a wheelchair. But it's been fun to watch.

I just hope enough people realized this can not happen ever again. But you are brainwashed from kindergarten onward and have the attention span of a fruit fly, so maybe after the next president you'll just fall back to the delirious team loyalty you are so used to.

I really don't care any more. The US is not important to the rest of the world any longer. It's time is gone and it will never get back on top.

nytimes.com/2019/08/27/us/politics/trump-farmers-china-trade.html

youtube.com/watch?v=eN2jqTilLOM

When are (You) going to realize that some of us have jobs and enjoy having money and do not want to give it up so (You) and all your friends can get free shit responsible employed Americans will undoubtedly by paying for. Do you think everything will return to normal when he leaves? The next Dem. POTUS is screwed because of the childish hissy fits you libs have thrown over the last 3 years but you continue to blame him for everything and if you leave your house and talk to normal responsible employed people you would find out they arent being fooled by democrat propaganda this time.

Obama is still held in high regard. I know that's hard to hear, but he actually has class.

Take your meds, I'm not even from the US.

I'm just laughing at you :D

seems to me you’ll be the next to break down user :D