My best mate's girl wants to fuck me since their relationship is dying

My best mate's girl wants to fuck me since their relationship is dying

Would you risk it Yea Forums?

She looks like pic

Attached: Screenshot_20190830_181247.jpg (1080x1338, 290K)

Without a question do it...you'd be stupid not to.

She is an absolute smoke show

I mean I guess you're right man
It's just.. >best mate

Feels bad

Attached: Screenshot_20190830-112106_Samsung Internet.jpg (1412x417, 202K)

Odds are she's only attracted to you because you're her boyfriend's best mate.

Absolutely not. Are you serious? It's your best mate. Either wait for them to separate at the very least, or just don't do it.

Hoes ain worth it.

do it faggot
whatcha gotta lose, best mate? if he is best mates with someone who is devising to fuck his girl behind his back he is a retard anyway

you're obviously a shitty friend so i'd do it because it's doubtful you'll ever have a legitimate meaningful friendship so start thinking with your dick

Considering he's your 'best mate', assuming you're longtime good friends and you expect him not to fuck your gf behind your back, I think it's probably best not to.

Ok all jokes aside, I think you're making a really strong argument here.
On the one hand I'm horny af, and she is a piece of art. BUT then how would I feel if he was the one writing this post about my gf.. especially considering the dire circumstances he's in... Idk

Attached: Screenshot_20190830_183450.jpg (1080x1336, 752K)

Hoes a hoe.
Fuck her and let her go.

how do you know she wan't to fuck you?

Haha

I mean yeha I guess if he doesn't find out......... no loss.....!

Maybe fair point

But no in all seriousness I do care for him. It's just this is so difficult.. I mean what would you do don't forget the offer is quite blatant (or at least very clear)

You would ignore her while there's a slim to no chance of him being any wiser?

Would you? I mean...

this guy is absolutely right

but you already made this thread asking strangers for confirmation for what you already clearly want to do so he's a way better friend than you could probably ever be

unless of course he's already fucked yours

>You would ignore her while there's a slim to no chance of him being any wiser?

how can you even try to convince yourself you're even a mediocre friend and say shit like this

so glad i dont have friends like you

what did she say/do that you knew she was DTF

or maybe you just don't know how shit they are

Invited me over the her house to chill and do random stuff they usually do together, multiple times.

She and I have literally never spoken throughout their 5yrs and only ever 'met up' with him around or mutual friends.

I've only politely declined up to this point.

Ok, point taken.

You're saying I (and other poor sods fucked up enough to wonder about shit like this) should think long and hard about what it means to be a friend.

You're saying this is about friendship, not lustful desires.

this is my best friends girl and I would fuck her in a heatbeat

Attached: 26073496_200955549418102_46298008319426560_n.jpg (750x750, 78K)

inviteing you over is not the same as DTF

Oh trust me user, in her case, it is. Don't forget the context I mentioned also (which includes the odd timing).

Nice!

Attached: Screenshot_20190830_185102.jpg (1080x1326, 417K)

I think you answered your own question here. If you two rarely conversed over 5yrs, then this is just a fuck and I wouldn't do it. On the other hand, if you suspected you two were soulmates meant to be, I would fuck her for sure. Protip: Make sure to eat her pussy and give her 1st orgasm, imperative she cubs before you do 1st time.

Wait till their relationship is over so you arent the biggest pos? You pos

Wait hold up, I'm actually interested in this.

Why do you think it's so important to make her cum before you take her for the very first time?

(No she's not the type to really fool around at all, I think she's actually into me probably always was)

Attached: 1567125316603.png (112x112, 18K)

TY, she posted this to FB recently

Attached: 54511093_26963159729151_16942858895804123_n.jpg (815x815, 66K)

forgot to mention she is a MILF

Attached: 66379715_4616880817284594_n.jpg (828x829, 51K)

Letting her cum 1st is insurance. Being your first fuck with her you will prolly bust a nut pronto, and she may think you're a zero in bed. If she's already cum then you can do no wrong.

She's smoking hot...

I don't blame ya

Friends are for life, quick fuck is for the night.

>My best mate's girl wants to fuck me since their relationship is dying
She's only trying to make him jealous, you will ruin your friendship and she will not stay with you. If you think it's worth it, that's all you.

>one night of fun
>life long friendship
Tough decisions

Don't be a cunt.
If its broken, let it break first.

Don't shit on your mate.

IKR no idea how she has had a kid and still looks that good

Attached: 16228672_22918476087741_116576367586521972_n.jpg (915x910, 75K)

she would be a good lay but you bet your ass she will tell your friend about it

I'm not actually feeling that. It really does feel like she's thinking of just moving on with me while keeping things on the dl in the beginning (for obvious reasons).

Where a lot of you are right is that this clearly is not a great foundation for any relationship so yeah, I'm not really worried or wondering abt her long term tbh this is just about the initial fuck decision and potentially the first few (however many) weeks of wild fucking that will def come after. I fully expect her to meet someone new as we're not even in the same circles.

But would you do that to someone you considered a friend if such a clear (and frankly quite nice) opportunity was presented to you?

That's probably smart

Attached: Screenshot_20190830_193958.jpg (1080x1323, 417K)

pic her?

>imblygn 1 orgasm is satisfactory for a female

For sure man..

I mean.. No you're right. Morally I think you're probably right..

Fuck.. I hadn't even realized how mature she was until you pointed it out. Go for it man!

yer and her ass is incredible,

lol I wish I could. don't think I will get the chance

Attached: 1214x2122_73l0589597x6142_434165183_n.jpg (1080x1340, 112K)

Attached: D390432JD933324.png (512x512, 386K)

No, just the most similar model I could find.

You're looking at her though.

i'm looking at her?

Holy shit haha

Thanks user!

Do it. I've been in that situation three times and took the sex all three times. Guess what? You can pretty easily continue your life without your friend. You'll most likely eventually find other/new friends anyway.

No I mean this is pretty much what she actually looks like. That west asian type with full features and quite cute too

sex is a one time thing but a friendship takes years to cultivate

Bingo. See my thoughts exactly I mean I care about the guy we've been through a lot but that's why when it comes to our friendship I'm really just counting on her discretion like. It's probably in her best interest as well to keep this under wraps at this particular point and at least for a good ass while later so.. the risk is mitigated there.. And if it does ever get out or get out too soon then yeah man I mean that would have been that but life does go on we all had friends in hs..

I mean don't want this to sound shitty just is life worth living or should we deal with regrets you know

Don't trust the girl to keep it quiet. 2/3 of mine came clean to the guys within 24 hours. Expect the "worst" and you'll be prepared.

Oh shit, word ?

Oh man..

24hrs..

Fuck I guess that's worth taking into consideration man really thanks for your story it helps massively

she's not likely to keep it quiet maybe its bomb pussy id be questioning this too but ask if its worth losing buddy; why not conquer her after they're already fully split as to not make it any worse

Yeah don't want to wait too long either

Will consider that, probably the best way to go overall if time permits. She and I have just started talking about this so I don't want to be stalling her for weeks just waiting for them to be "unofficial" you know what I'm saying.

But yeah a little stalling probably won't hurt, friendship is in the balance but I'll go ahead and do this guys.

Thank you so much, yolo dolo man..

i think you were influenced to do the wrong thing if you do it, there are other whores all around she just happens to be in close proximity

Lol this thread is why I don't have any friends who are cooler than me.

Attached: Mussolini_Ruins_Things.jpg (742x1100, 179K)

bros > hoes

Oh shit I didn't reply to that, forgot to mention how that is listen to this man!

Did this a lot with my ex

No the point is not that one orgasm is enough, the point is that if you put her pleasure first she'll never talk badly about your sex game

Ok good free tip user