I want to kill myself. I'm just to afraid my mom will kill herself right after me...

I want to kill myself. I'm just to afraid my mom will kill herself right after me. Should I just do it and ignore the consequences? I won't be here to deal with them anyway.
I really need this suffering to be over. I can't deal with it anymore.

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 57K)

Kill yourself after your mom's dead. That's been my plan for a few years now. Let's suffer together, user.

you could just not

She's just 50 years old. She probably will live for the next 30 years. I can't do it for so long.

Help me anons. I'm alone in my real life and im 4 Chan too? This is too fucking much

Kill yourself you won't even be conscious to see her suffering it doesn't matter

Oh my fucking god

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Get help please man

take lsd you stupid fuck

TAKE LSD

LSD LSD LSD LSD LSD

Attached: bobandwendy1.png (612x515, 279K)

Please dont

Dont, please.

Don't do it user please

Do it, or dont you fucking pussy

Attached: cseti triangle.jpg (207x244, 5K)

I have fucking help
Therapist and I take pills
Nothing fucking works
I want to fucking die oh my God ahahaheu4jrjrnrndbehzbeb

I won't kill myself
For now

Dont do it user, go outside, learn something new, anything

I used to post the same sorta shit on here. I used to ask for requests on what to carve into myself. Please find another outlet. I understand how it feels being helpless, having nobody to talk to when you’re in your darkest place. But asking the faggots here for advice will only make you feel worse. There’s no weakness in vulnerability, if you’re genuinely contemplating suicide, talk to your mom. She’ll commit suicide if you do? Then she cares. She loves you user, let her be your rock. It’s shitty now but it might not be later, that means you gotta hang on to find out. But hanging on will mean nothing if you’re not actively working to improve the state you’re in rather than just waiting. Go to the gym, go outside, eat right for a week, see how you feel and decide if it’s better than before. If it is, then hang on whilst building better habits so hanging on is a little easier. If you’ve done all you can MAYBE you can commit, I’ll allow it then

you got a discord user? im here to talk if you need it

It is unironically my current plan to kms after my mom dies. If I don’t find love and shit and end up enjoying my life the same way that others do, im done with life, I’ve dealt with too much shit. So I completely get that perspective.

But if you kms now and cause your mom that pain then you are an irredeemable piece of shit. Take yourself out but don’t take anyone with you

I can't talk to my mom. She'll just panic and would starts to cry, she will feel even worse then she feels right now
I can't do this to her
This is so fucked up
I can't I just fucking can't
I'm feeling so horrible right now nothing is calming me down
And I took Adderall so I'm gonna be awake all night
My discord is sorrowfuldesires#3179

If there were a God he wouldn't create me like this
I'm alone in the micro and in the macro
Fuck me

Are you the tranny neet from the other thread? If so just do it.

Wah get over it. I love my solitude.

Are you a transgender?

I'm not a tranny.