Why does my cock get rated so low in threads? Is it the size of it or the look that’s unappealing?

Why does my cock get rated so low in threads? Is it the size of it or the look that’s unappealing?

Attached: 8F64E210-8FD6-4A3C-AA52-556BE7E2892A.jpg (1920x888, 392K)

Why the fuck do you care? That is what people hate, low self esteem.

Well they rated my cock low like it’s a bad one. I don’t have low self esteem otherwise. I just question these things. It makes me think I’m not good.

Why do you care about cock ratings? Why even do that? Because you have low self esteem.

Yes. I used to have high self esteem. I see any normal dick gets a positive rate. I feel awful about myself

It looks good and a nice shape but it's on the smaller size for imagination, since when you imagine you want a massive dick, anyways hope you do good in your adventures op

I’m probably going to kill Myself....

His dick looks big wtf

I meant that for imagining, if I were with him I'd be very happy.

Why say that, that’s rude af. You’d be disappointed if you saw that dick irl?

Looks average length and above average thickness

If they're size queens that's their problem, not yours

Sorry:(

Sorry what?

That must be smaller than average. It also looks very thin. I'm sure it can get the job done but no one would be positively surprised by that. It's more like "oh well at least it's not any smaller". Also a proper cock has some curvature to it.

I’m OP I’m 6 inches long and nearly 6 inches around in girth. What do you consider average?

Yeah probably 2/10. If I saw this in a dick rate thread it would probably be the smallest one.

Ok well I’m likely gonna suicide

Shut the fuck up his dick is totally normal

No fucking way or else you just have freakishly big hands. Maybe you should use somehing else for comparison to show the size if that is the case. Still though straight cocks are not that good looking nor feeling.

Don’t suicide user. Just don’t pull it out in front of anyone. Laughter is what’s gonna hurt later.

Because it's a normal sized dick.

Painfully average OP

Literally thought it was normal sized before...

Attached: 0F9A57CC-6157-4F6C-BC9C-F7767DE26B0A.jpg (1485x1114, 441K)

I’d fart on it

Normal in Asian culture, sure.

Hey op.. mayb you need to go trap.. you look very femine.. no muscles, nothing and your penis is pretty girly

Maybe try on some stockings OP.

best one

Ye.. he could do well in the trap scene.. spreading his anus

Okay now I understand. Yeah that cone shape is really fucking ugly looking and I still doubt the length. Girth is okay at the base but not at where it really matters.