Im dying Yea Forums

Im dying Yea Forums.
I cant stand another day without my tongue in her ass.

Give me advice, anything to make this happen.

Attached: Target34-min.png (2048x2048, 1.45M)

I see this post every day.
You are an idiot that will never lick her ass. I have a few times paid 4000 grand to do so, and it lost value fast. You legit have to sign to her and message her you fucking idiot.

So then just tell me what to do and i won't post this anymore

Raep her

what is her name again?

Ask her you fucking princess

The answer is very simple. Offer her enough money. This works on everyone. If the price us too high for you, get rich first. It's quite easy actually.

talia rulio italian radio host

put a gun if your mouth. her barn doors are open in the afterlife, just waiting for you, horse-fukker.

look at this horse-fukkin-faggot, throwing conditions around. someone's gonna find you, faggot.

Dude why? shes ugly as fuck

For real. I hope he eventually pisses off the wrong neckbeard faggot and he gets killed.

This shit isnt funny. People tell you all the fucking time how to do it. Pay her money and you can lick her asshole you fucking moron.

grow up

he will. one of these bored faggots wil get his IP address. i just hope they post their wins here, and put a big rubber horse head on him.

Just stop

You gotta pay for it nigga

Nah nigga shes hot af

Attached: Target34E.jpg (635x1024, 18K)

how bout these terms, faggot: how bout I find this bitch and tongue her horsey asshole myself; i can afford it. or message her and let her know you paid me to berate her on your behalf? howz that sound? maybe something more interesting? gimme sauce on this fukkin ugly bitch, boys, and ill post wins.

Wtf are those? Warts on her nipples?

Attached: 1443995637791.jpg (235x239, 20K)

Attached: _pdp_sq_.jpg (1000x1000, 145K)

Or maybe this does happen across state lines and the Feds trace YOUR ip address and throw you in jail for accessory to murder?

Follow your dreams.

you shouldnt have dropped outta law school, genius, that's not how it works

ps: who mentioned the 'M' word? so far: you. were you born a disappointment, or did you have to work at it?

You assume that neckbeards would ever leave their parents basements

You're a fucking moron

Soliciting murder via internet across state lines is a federal crime you know.

I reported you to IC3

the internet complaint hotline? you dumb fetus, no one gives a fuk about internet trash talking. were you born with a pussy between your legs, cause you sound like it.

So then just tell me what to do and i won't post this anymore

So then just tell me what to do and i won't post this anymore. THAT'S AN ORDER, FAGGOTS!

DO IT! TELL ME! HOW DO I LICK HER ASSHOLE OR AT LEAST TELL ME HOW TO SUCK MY OWN DICK. I CANT GO ANOTHER DAY WITHOUT IT!

Well lets see. You expressed malice and intent...

>no one gives a fuk about internet trash talking.
Except if someone is murdered user. You forgot that

Just kiddin guys im actually gay and dont want to lick her ass

We already did faggot. Pay her money.

I second this

Attached: images.png (225x225, 5K)

stop posting this,

He's not soliciting murder though. He's saying what will happen if he doesn't stop. He's not oging to do anything but someone else might

He did not express any intent at all

Looks like its too late man. I think the neckbeards are tired of seeing this

>you shouldnt have dropped outta law school, genius, that's not how it works
So authorities dont look for culprits over the internet when someones been killed?

I think youre forgetting something important...

If you make a statement saying that you "wish" or "hope" for someone to get killed, and then by some strange chance they're found dead, police are going to look at whoever wished/hoped for the death first. After all, that gives them probable cause to investigate them

Im an ADA btw.

Samefag squirming because he realized he fucked up

>He did not express any intent at all
>I hope he eventually pisses off the wrong neckbeard faggot and he gets killed.
>and he gets killed
Explain how that isnt intent

Reported.

What about the other fags telling the OP to kill himself?

Thats not them inciting a homicide. Thats just them firing off a harsh statement. Its a little different.

>He's not soliciting murder though. He's saying what will happen if he doesn't stop.
His statements were:
>I hope he eventually pisses off the wrong neckbeard faggot and he gets killed.
>and he gets killed

Thats explicitly saying he hopes for the homicide of the OP. Whatever happens to OP after this will link back to him since he wished for it and made his desires known to the whole board.

>Thats not them inciting a homicide. Thats just them firing off a harsh statement. Its a little different.
But they both result with OP dying

>But they both result with OP dying
Yes but one is hoping for someone to kill OP (homicide)
the other one is telling OP to kill themselves (suicide)

fuckoff

Kek keep squirming faggot.

You'd like it if i was squirming on your cock wouldnt you faggot

No but id like it if Elles squirmed (in pleasure) while my tongue was inside her

>nigga

so, walk up to her, tell her you want to bury your tongue in her ass and see what she says....

Or just keep posting this same stupid fucking thread like a /btard

Cut off tongue and mail it to her with a note that says “please insert in anus”

>Wtf are those? Warts on her nipples?
>never seen an areola
KHV detected

Ingenious

STOP FUCKING POSTING THIS NIGGER GOD FUCKING DAMN IT EVERY FUCKING DAY.

Attached: C496A4B2-058D-4340-A7D3-ADD5019F1E1E.jpg (1125x1010, 574K)

You should forget about any kind of communication unless you punish yourself for your feelings of covetice and fornication.