Random suicide encouragement thread

Random suicide encouragement thread.

Can you guys please make me suicide? I don't want to live but I'm too much of a pussy to actually take the step. I promise I'll stream it, though I'll go out with Sodium Nitrite, so there will be no gore for amusement.

Please guys, i really don't want to live any more.

Attached: 1418176141451.jpg (267x327, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tJnJ_fTYofQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

See I rolled dubs also. I deserve death for that, right?

someone? anyone?

damn

thanks for bump. can you tell me in as creative words as possible why i don't deserve to be alive. or if you have any tips to overcome survival instinct

You are of no interest. kys

can you just not... life gets better when you decide to make it better. If you have enough courage to try and commit suicide why not commit to something that'll make your life better ? try something new, have a orgy, like dont off yourself

go to doctor and ask for prescription for painkiller/sedatives
crying can help you to ease the pain
I will stick around if you wanna talk.

does it get better for a quadriplegic paralyzed from chest down?

does it get better when one person you found who loves you more than anything, doesn't love you enough to be with you

>too much of a pussy to actually take the step.

Yeah, must be a reason if u can't do that step tho, i have the same shit, i see a psy etc but meh i just hope someday there will be a sudden "pop" in my mind to do it

been crying since last 3 hours, have tried sedatives before, I'd say alcohol works better. In any case, the aim is to die, not feel better

Attached: photo714539866812164178.jpg (936x584, 67K)

Was planning on OD'ing last night OP. Not worth it, just carry on with the shit existence that is life.

Try to ease pain,promise me please that you will ask for help.
Once you are not in anguish,and had some joy things will not be that dim,I promise.

it gets better.. there is someone
out there for everyone. It takes time. there's other things to live for. Go eat some good food . food is fucking gr8.

try praying,ask jesus to help you

Be the bigger man and carry on user. Suicide is for cowards afraid of moving on

I had one, Fell in love with a married woman. We dated for about 2 years. She is everything I ever wanted - cute, down to earth, not a feminist, and above all, she used to make me so happy. Talks a lot, unlike my introverted ass, and I loved listening to her go on and on...

We realized what we were doing, but ever since we became friends we were inseparable.

Even today, she loves me a lot but from the looks of it she won't get a divorce (3rd world country, social stigma). gave a sort of ultimatum and all I got was a I DON'T KNOW.

youtube.com/watch?v=tJnJ_fTYofQ
Never give up.You will see better days that worth living,worth fighting for.
Praying,find jesus,and he will help you.

Meh.. At least you know what it's keeping you.

what made you stop

she was keeping me, now she's gone. hence I'm here. I need to die, being in wheelchair was hard enough, but she made it worth it. Now I am not able to see the value in struggling with life and existence everyday, pissing/ shitting in my diapers, being dependent on people, and the likes

go choke on Jesus' hairy dick you fairy tale believing retard

Attached: tumblr_mfxi67jBra1rp3yh0o7_500.jpg (500x375, 32K)

end link when the stream starts pls

Was that your first "love" story ? If so it will eventually pass and welcome in the game of love.. Also if u keep that attitude y'ar a doomer. Also u will kys at some point without Yea Forums if u really want to, no one here will have an personal impact on you. The only person who could convince you to, is probably the woman u talk about. But meh don't try to make her say it cause she won't, ppl are go getter or "kys livestream bro".
Try a psy maybe ? It's free in some country, yes a psy, it can occupy you while you decide your faith.

We are all dependant on god's goodwill,and mercy.He loves you more than you could imagine.He has good thing in store for you in the future,that's worth seeing/experiencing it.
He will send you someone,that will make it worth it again as a solace.

i will if you folks can make me. really it shouldn't be hard since I hate myself already

OD on coke, best suicide

She will be in your heart,and in your memories forever.Remember the good times with her,everything that could make it worth it again.

it was second relationship. it's probably cliched but she was the one.

>only she can convince you
i don't want to tell her that I'm suicidewatch. she will blame herself, can't have that.

>psych
yeah nothing is free here. I've been to shrinks before, it feels like a forced situation where someone is listening to you despite being least bothered

I care about you.We can talk everyday if you want to.

Dear OP, Please don't kill yourself. Please consider the art of fucking with people online. It's how I get by, and it's how you should get by. Instead of killing yourself why don't you just make people mad instead of being mad yourself?

Attached: 1566106361687.jpg (678x1104, 223K)

go jerk off with a rope tied around your neck but dont kill yourself for real you dumb fuck.

just get hard and cum and then play a videogame or something.

did you miss the part where i said that I'm a potato. I don't feel anything below my chest so jerking off means nothing to me.

Dude, you will find someone else, this is stupid. People care about you

so stop being a pussy and fucking kys

I don't know fam then, i'm not a moral guy or anything. I were just saying what came to my mind.
I'm in the same dead end as you exept i can walk and shit in a toilet..
And ye psy feel pointless, mine is a girl in her 25y approx i think, she does her job and try her best, once a week rendez vous and free. But it's been 1y of psy and still no approvement, i wasn't expecting much from psy since i been in this "state/mind" for 7y now and i tryed to figure out wtf ima but meh, still the same shit today.

i don't want someone else, i want her.

yeah i did miss that the thread was like more than 5 replies. i cant read.

Okay then, get robots parts and be ''inspiring and couragerous'' and even go on talk show or something.

Roll on that, make money. buy yourself a 3 wheeled bike and ride it into the sunset and fucking die from complications during your travels.

i dont know, fuck them all anyways.
the flesh does not matter, the mind does.

AGAIN

yeah it's pointless, this whole exercise of existence. I saw this this old lady shrink, probably 45. Being the 3rd world country that this is, it wasn't anything like what you see in Hollywood movies. she just wanted to give me meds. helped sleep for a few days but everytime you wake up, the desire up kill self is still there.

Woah, didn't notice
why is everyone telling me the opposite of what I want. you guys should be telling me why its worthless for someone horribly crippled like me to exist. they put horses and dogs down for that, why not humans?

Yeah pills are mostly placebo or sleeping pills. That's why i refuse meds so far cause i want to know the exact pathology or watever i got and then consider meds to help and see if it change anything.
I'm just waiting death at this point.
We will either die or change someday, time will tell, i'm going off OP, may u find your way.

Death is death there is noting after.

I think the pain is still better then the nothingness of death that what keep me going there's days where you just want it to stop and others where it's bearable

I don't really know what to say more I know everyone always say go to a doctor but fuck that I don't see how that could help and I really don't want any help.

life is wonderful and you're wonderful. See, you even got dubs! That's G-d smiling upon you! You can do it, champ! We'll wait here and you'd better come back and tell us you've banged that hot babe and made some lumps of cash. We know you can! Why would you kill yourself anyway? It takes balls and you need to succeed at it. Why bother? Flip your burgers, go to the gym, become a good useful gear in this machine and come back to brag about your accomplishments. We love you and we're waiting for you to tell us about your accomplishments! OH MY!

it's more that...yeah man we actually dont care that much.
You get to roll a little bit younger than most of us while we still use our meatlegs.

Seriously if you really want to off yourself , go ahead, post the video on a gore site or something, nothing matters.

But still, you're brilliant enough to know about all that and you wanna die.
we're living at a really strange time where you cango numb to the world and live in vr,
the only thing you should be mad at is the fact that you dont have jets instead of legs because it's the fucking future.

Attached: 2009_01_10_Fyrbrand.jpg (300x300, 18K)

No point in croaking. The world is huge, pussy is delicious, and lifting weights/exercise is a rush. Figure it out, people are going to miss you regardless of what you think.

he's in a wheelchair you asshole

Stop being such a faggot. There are people out there with a lot bigger problems. if you don't live for yourself live for your family, if you can manage that you'll find the joy of life again. Also, seek help dude, there's nothing worse than rotting away with your problems and having no one to talk to, that's why you're in this situation right?

Dude, you have no respect for the peoples with disabilities, i think that you are now possible karma target to your newborn child in the near future. Good luck with that faggot

this helps.

i think I'm gonna withdraw all my pension funds, put it in my account, so parents can have it. then quit my job, don't want to suicide while I'm expected at work the next day. then i order some NaNO3 from Amazon and finally rest in peace.

come to think of it, i don't regret being a potato, as much as i regret not being with her. I love you PP :heart:

lol thanks

>people out there with bigger problems
good for them for embracing it. I've had enough

dubs again, I'm on fire today.

anyways, I'll post the stream link soon. pension and shit takes time to withdraw here. I'll use the unique code #worthlessbrokenchair in my posts, so yo folks know it's me.

wondering what else i should be doing in the last few days. maybe see a beach once in my life

eh it's ok . the last thing i want is special treatment