I'm likely going to fuck this sissy tomorrow how bad of an idea is it to do it raw has asked for me to fill him up then...

I'm likely going to fuck this sissy tomorrow how bad of an idea is it to do it raw has asked for me to fill him up then plug him straight up after

Attached: Screenshot_20190830-160630.png (1080x1920, 386K)

I wish someone would do that to me.
I think is a great idea but you need to use lube and be sure that he doesn't have aids

I sadly don't have any lube I'll ask him to bring some and I'll ask when he last got checked

Always use condoms if you're going to fuck with a stranger, retard

Depending on how he is you can tell if he has aids, does he have experience?you paid for him or found him online?
Lube is very important is going to be hell for both of you without lube

I don't have any atm I've ordered some but they might come later tomorrow

Found him on grindr I've got a free house for a few days and I've been edging for a week or so

That ass looks virgin

Idk much about grindr but I usually post on trap threads and talk with guys on kik and I don't have aids so it's not 100% chance of him having aids but are you sure he even wants to get fucked without condoms? You should buy some right now because he might not want raw

going 10min to the store nah
aids hell yeah

That’s a nice fucking ass! Not high risk of hiv for insertive partner (assuming bottom is even hiv+....) You’d be more at risk of contracting hpv, or any of the more common bacterial infections. Easy to say “use condoms”, but just as easy to forego that in the heat of the moment, especially looking at the prospect of breeding a hot little pussy like that. Use your best judgement.

Attached: Screenshot_20190830-162522.png (1080x1920, 154K)

Attached: 1480274125671.png (720x160, 77K)

What with you amerimutts and having aids all the time

The chance of getting aids from someone that is gay is extremely high so you should always assume they have aids, the thing that might change here is that he is after a femboy and they don't have aids that often

My guy OP. If you don't research this instead of asking confident ignorant people...

I don't think anyone in this planet would say something like that having aids or I'm just too naive

True but they didn't have it on their grindr profile either

You always have the nuclear option, you say you have aids and ask if it's ok if he says yes then you should use condom

Ill see what they respond with they haven't came back online yet

Good luck user

Its amazing grinder is how i faced my years of wondering what if and went flr it the minute i took ny sweat pants and hoodie off kept panties on he sat on sofa i got on my knees nervous and not sure just crawled to his big black cock got inbetween his legs grabed his dick looked at him and just put his big head in my mouth right away i fucking loved it like instantly iv fucked 2 other guys since and now saving up to move outa state change name become full op sissy slut :) kik me billgates 565 would love to answer any questions

Attached: 960482d9-76e7-4b37-b0c3-367ea1379cea.jpg (800x600, 56K)

Cheers if this falls though there should be more femboys where I live I can fuck

>and I've been edging for a week or so
You gonna discharge fast when you enter him or get sucked

True but I'll have alot of cum saved up so I can go again

Amazing, I'm to shy to do something like that but i would love to do it
kik: hikkomori46

Attached: PSFix_20190815_033252.jpg (1836x3264, 695K)

Wear a fucking condom dude don't be stupid. If he is letting you do it raw he is letting others do it too.

Looks good though