Here we go. Disney blackwashing again

Here we go. Disney blackwashing again.

Why the fuck do we feel like niggers MUST be included by giving them 80% of former white roles, do they even care?

If i was an actor i would want to get the job with my qualifications and skill, not with just my skin colour. Do these niggers even feel bad for getting roles they would never get otherwise, if not for the politically correct black washing climate in the movie industry?

Attached: Profile_-_Lady.jpg (580x1168, 181K)

ever consider that they do have the qualifications and skill you fucking nimrod? if you say they shouldn't just be determined by race, then why should they have to be white?

It's because the whites have been putting the blacks down and stealing their roles for decades.

Attached: vfr.png (1608x905, 1.2M)

(OP) #
Oh lawd another triggered right wing snowflake

Wahhh wahh wahhhhhhhhjhnhh

Attached: EBqIxjfXYAEP1Yu.jpg (680x453, 34K)

For a minority they appear over represented in Disney films. You would think the entire population is ethnic. Disney will eventually learn that appealing to 10% of the population will not take in the dollars.

Proof conservatives get more way triggered than the democratic parTy

>niggers are dogs
we know

White rolls -> is because they have qualification
Other colors -> they are just taking advantage
Did you ever thought that they can be better?

Disney is earning more cash than they'll ever need. And a few triggered twenty-year-old white men boycotting their shit will do literally nothing to them.

I've felt that it is just a trend due to the current political and social climate. Once there is a more marginalized group that crops up you'll start being force fed them in your media too. I really don't care, honestly.

Because they’re only 13% of the United States population and they represent like 90% of actors in recent years and they also commit 70% of all violent crime.

That number of violent crime just always seems to rise every year~

Same Fag JDIF shill

Take it up with the niggers not my fucking problem.

Negative. I am only the last response.

Oof.

"stealing", that's a laugh.

so, are you saying that dogs are white? your a dog? bet your a Trump sup, who calls even one he dont like for a dog. and you want to be a dog? hmm yeah okay.

they are not

Are you ok?

I member a long going soap in my country, and some blacks complained there were only 2 black main chars, and that this didn't represent the real world. Then the producer said, well only x % of the populi of this country is black, and that is exactly the same x % black main chars. So what is your point?

They tried to nail him to a public cross for that, but that didn't happen somehow

First figure is accurate. Other two you pulled out of your ass.

How about you just makes your own movies? and you can put only white people in it?

some one needs a safe space

Disney’s “Oops, all tramps”

These are the important topics that need to be discussed!!

better question is why do you even care these movies are for kids

were are black characters performed by white actors?
were are black characters performed by asian actors?

Because white America has stopped buying their shit but they can repackage the same old garbage with black actors and they will line up to drop $20 a head to see it.

wait. are you serious?

subhumans

found the SJW meth head.

stealing their roles. Which ones? I'm honestly asking: which roles?

It's only acceptable if Dr. Jimmy Choo's character cooks the dogs.