Femanon here. taking questions. this is the girl i wish i looked liked

femanon here. taking questions. this is the girl i wish i looked liked.

Attached: Alexandra-Daddario-for-GQ-Magazine-1050x843.jpg (1050x843, 63K)

Ok, obviously then, what do you look like?
Also, tits or gtfo

Yea shes hot. But also wife up material. Would looks great staring up at me from her knees.

Worst pick up line heard?

great girl, and a friend of one of my favourite yourtubers...
ContraPoints

anything pretending to be shy. "i don't normally do this" seems manipulative and a movie version of charming.

Actually something useful to note. Thanks.

what do you normally do?

Yeah I don't think so, contra

I can't say I do anything. I don't really talk to people often. Just useful to note if I ever do decide to try.

We wish you looked like her too

TITS OR GTFO

she looks weird

you don't have to do much, just be straight forward. the fact that you're an introvert putting themselves out there is attractive.

What do you think of ladder theory?

Attached: Ladder Theory.jpg (720x450, 66K)

Nicee

Sorry correction: THIS is more what I feel the female ladder looks like. There's no actual "moment of truth", unless you consider the moment of "truth" to be right you meet her or him. Basically you guys know pretty right away what you want (or would prefer) a relationship to be, and it evolves from there according to many factors.

Thoughts.

Attached: 7o-CGbohBSKvcXAFYcFow43Gu6OrcPJPf3UDlhGmPyY.jpg (244x310, 13K)

you're way complicating. to be honest, i'm looking for safety in a man and your post reeks of insecurity.

Do women like to eat ass?

Thanks for the advice. I'll keep it in mind.

Alexandra is a 10/10, m8

tits or gtfo

Are you a tranner by any chance?

>femanon here

Attached: 74E.jpg (485x474, 32K)

Didn't actual invent this, or the visuals, just asking abt it

What a useless post this is. He just asked you your thoughts on it. Do you not have any thoughts? Most men enjoy talking about substantial things, not try and evoke "safety", which I guarantee you can't define.

i was being honest and you're being angry. probably one of the insecure men.

Thanks man, it boggles my mind femanon shows up asking for "ama" but won't answer really simple stuff.

Just so you know I'm still open to an answer if you want to comment

Just say you mostly agree or mostly disagree gee we know you want security or whatnot that was not even the question..

another femanon here
im an idiot and cant hold a conversation so ill just tell you all that im ugly in hopes you give me compliments and attention

i didn't mean to sound mean. i'm open to any question.

kik and i'll give you compliments

What do you think about ladder theory?

What pick up line do you use for guys.

Why would anyone do that without pictures, which I'm NOT asking for btw because I'm not interested in fugly anons

dont have one
maybe you would if you were an idiot too?

yep, another annoying female thread.

unfortunately somewhat true. but if you study this you're probably on the wrong end of the ladder.

Are you sure you're not a guy?

lol i don't have any/ i have tits and wait.

theres no way for you to find out

Post a pic of yourself, or someone that looks like you in general. Im curious why you wished you looked like her.

Well the reason one would study this would be to not make the same mistakes. :)

Thank you

There isn't unfortunately, but the way they speak makes me think they're memeing on OP.

Tits or gtfo

Everyone wishes they look like her. Literally won the genetic lottery, life on easy mode.

you dont say

This is why GamerGate happened. Right here. This thread. These incels.

Attached: 98.gif (300x100, 28K)

Who is that?

this answer proves you're a man.

Get that shit out of here though.

another femanon here. this is the girl i wish i looked like.

Attached: emma-stone.jpg (700x999, 136K)

Attached: 1567045667543.jpg (467x467, 31K)

Not a bad choice :^)

First it was a post of Emma Stone pooping, and now it is being used by a larper. Get your dirty cheetos-soiled hands off of my Emma.

Attached: 1566843901744.jpg (3508x2338, 626K)

I'm being just as honest. I bet you complain about the quality of men around you without realising that you only attract what you deserve. Go project your insecurity somewhere else. You see only what you know.

Yet another femanon here. this is the girl i wish i looked like.

Attached: downloadfile(39).jpg (2500x2921, 404K)

I mean... Aren't we all femanons?

Attached: 234235.jpg (2361x1327, 703K)

You're onto something.

MGTOW is the way to go. Women are losing their minds that men are not putting up with their bullshit anymore. I have never felt more free when I focused on myself and stopped worrying about women.

The worst is when you are a virgin surrounded by mentally ill female family members. My mother, aunt, sister, and cousins alone showed me enough about womens nature to go MGTOW.

Money is god

I went through alot before I went MGTOW. I don't hate women, I am just going to focus on myself. It has been a peaceful 3 years. Sex is cool, but so is actually fulfilling my dreams of becoming a doctor and not worrying about a chick cheating or whatever. Good for you man.
Would not go that far, but nothing is more valuable to a man than his self-worth and his dreams. Until you got your field planted, abstain and get those gains.

Cute. Has a sparkle in her eyes, which suggests she's fun to be around too.

ITT: A bunch of reddit-tier pathetic retards feeding a fat dude larping. Fucking fags lmao

There is nothing better to do, since all the other posts are gey

Hi succubus, what’s up today. Also you know the rules massive tits or gtfo.

Wait, what. Best Emma pooping? Story please user.

The state of this fucking board is just depressing.
Why is this thread still up?
You bunch of gullible pussy starved faggots.
You make me sick.
OP is pic related.

Attached: untitled-1.png (750x1199, 1.11M)

The fact that you'd willingly feed an attention craving basement dweller attention instead of asking for tits is how I know you're new.

my question is will you provide tits, or will you gtfo?

if neither, why do you not know that there are no women on the internet? It's actually one of the internet's rules.

I concur

you're the one projecting. i actually lust and crave for man hands. i don't think there's a shortage of attractive men.