How do I fuck my ass?

how do I fuck my ass?

every time I try I get past the entrance and then there's a lot of resistance. I'm using a thin toothbrush and I don't wanna force anything. tips?

Attached: 1idXiil.jpg (1200x1600, 200K)

Force it

use more lube, also shit before doing it

should it hurt?

kys faggot

use camera to locate the butthole

Use lots of lube and slowly use more and more force in and out until it slides with ease

maybe a little just use some fucking conditioner or something it shouldn't be that painful

Better question any one wana breed my tight ass kik billgates 565

Attached: e635586c-0cc2-48e4-9e10-69badfa3e0fe.jpg (600x800, 64K)

repent fag

Attached: 7aa2c606-e252-40a8-abc7-d50a552e5f86.jpg (800x600, 56K)

Attached: 20190830_011301.jpg (2560x1440, 504K)

Attached: 1566785253625.gif (540x304, 1.32M)

Attached: 1566793192988.gif (360x240, 1.79M)

Assuming you lubed everything up, where are you feeling the resistance? If it feels like you're pushing against tissue, just feel around, aim in different directions until you get through. Your colon can be a bit of a labyringth to navigate if you're not used to doing it.

Source in that one?

I'm well lubed (durex) and I do it in the bath so I know I'm not holding out because of any possible mess. I get about an inch in and then it's really uncomfortable to keep pushing. any advice on angles?

are you actually fucking spastic

With a toothbrush? Dude that should slide on in with just a little spit. Maybe you're angling it all retardedly and poking your anus in the side, make sure you're going in straight

Try to aim towards your tailbone.Wiggle the toothbrush left to right, front to back. Try to find an angle that works for you. Do it slowly, of course. You could try using a finger for more feedback on what's going on.

Does it feel like you're pushing against tissue inside or is it just friction from your sphincter?

There is nothing straight about this...

>haha buttsex is gay
I know plenty of straight folks who wouldn't touch another man's penis with a ten foot barge pole but who'll gladly stick a silicone toy in their ass because it fucking feels good.

I'm not one of them mind you, I'm bi.

Yup.

Use something that is not a tootbrush, because it's a sticky plastic, a cucumber ir very good for that, you can use your fingers as well, and buy some lube

Better to use a bigger dildo, it may be bigger, but lubed isnìt a problem and more importantly does not hurt/scratch/irritate/cut your intestine....

At your point is better to use a finger than a toothbrush...

Attached: Screenshot_71.png (113x18, 2K)

Just stated doing this with a bbc dildo and it feels amazing. I lube it up and slowly work it into my ass imaging a bbc going hard in it. it takes a while but it feels amazing just thinking about a big black cock fukcking my tight little asshole.