How did you quit opiates user?

How did you quit opiates user?

Any tips? Does Kratom really work?

Attached: F80B9A34-3C7F-4321-B1EC-E0F198D4DE01.jpg (275x183, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kratomscience.com/strains-effects-and-dosage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mdma

Hmmm why tho? I’ve tried MDMA long ago

sorry haven't on em right now

I’ve tried to quit several times but usually by day 3 I cave

its probably not trying at all we all usually "cave:""for 3-4 days its called blowing ur money or dealer not picking up
i did heroin for 5yrs a wise man once told me "just man the fuck up"

These are what I’ve been trying to quit

Attached: 2BD723C1-4DD2-49B3-AFF1-B0FC1ACABB38.jpg (750x1334, 141K)

never did opiates, but when shit was going downhill a little too fast i quit drugs and alco cold turkey.

this little thing called will power ;^)

Found the person who's never experienced addiction giving "witty" advice

Kratom is addictive too my dude. Just man up and kick the shit.

Rehab is pretty good if you can otherwise cold turkey

found the person who's weak willed ;^)

It’s the body pain that kills me. Other drugs I’ve cold turkeyed but idk how to bear the body pain and lethargy and uninterest in everything

Would CBD help??

Just fucking stop. I'm an alcoholic and had to suffer though withdrawals many times. The cravings go away if you want it bad enough. Keep yourself busy and tell people about it too keep yourself in check

jesus i feel like im talking to a 25yr old me bro listen to urself ï have pains" ïm uninterested"ï cant bear the body pains"that is when that man turned and looked at me at the bus stop in patterson "NJ and told me :"just man the fuck up"and he was right bro nothing is fucking easy we all have pains that shit aint going to change once you have the next $50 dollars in ur hand

For alcohol non medically assisted can be really bad for you

I will try my best to man the fuck up.

Jesus Christ set me free.
I hate kratom...the taste not the texture.

Can you help an autistic faggot out? How much can I get for these?

just about 30-35 dollars

Hit the gym bro. It helped me alot after Mr.Doctor removed my oxy. It will take a while but just let it. You will feel better, trust me

Yeah kratom is a godsend. It worked for me bro and SAFER THAN SUBOXONE Suboxone is a SCAM it contains

1)buprenorphine, AN OPIATE
2) naloxone (opioid agonist)

what does that do? It ensure that you're addicted to ONLY THEIR OPIATE (buprenorphine). BCUZ the naloxone will reject other opioids. Naloxone CAN BE present with ONE OPIATE like for example they make morphine pills with naloxone so ppl don't crush or shoot em...

So yeah dude go for kratom. I believe in their cause! Kratom is s godsend! Donate to AMERICAN KRATOM ASSOCIATION

There is only one t in paterson, you larping faggot

How long did it take to feel like “you” again? Did you feel withdrawal symptoms?

I just want to be able to spend money on cooler shit now. I miss being able to afford cool vidya tbh

Do you recommend a specific strain of kratom?

Honestly was in and out of methadone clinics for years, but when I really started taking my sobriety seriously. Going to all my groups, really putting the work in. Deleting phone numbers, cutting ties with old friends who still used. That’s when I really started to get better. Left the clinic at around 60ml of methadone a day, and had to quit that cold turkey. Had a few slips ups here and there at first, but it’s been over 3 years since I’ve shot dope or done benzos or smoked crack. I still drink (trying to quit that now) but it’s a lifelong battle. Stay strong brother, best of luck.

Attached: 413EE3EE-C791-49C9-A6CC-4BA058B5C11B.jpg (375x375, 23K)

>kratomscience.com/strains-effects-and-dosage/

Kratom is the gayest shit on Earth. Its gross af and does absolutely jack shit.

Just quit brother. You can’t be a pussy about it. Withdrawal isn’t shit, you can deal with the pain, believe me. Accept that if you die you die, then lay down on the floor and deal with it for like a week.

It’s the withdrawing at work that sucks. Anything to curb the wd symptoms?

OP here, I’ve never gotten to the point of shooting up either.

o.. then GTFO

Attached: 1528810838324.jpg (323x241, 8K)

There’s actually some decent user in here providing helpful information even if it’s “suck it up”

Kratom works like a charm but it wasn't available whenever I had a problem. I stopped because I was 18 at the time, still living with my parents and surrounded by shitty hipsters who fed me these things. I made my mother cry on multiple occasions. We got to the point of calling a rehab center and it shattered whatever pride I had. Now I don't even smoke weed. I'm getting a new job soon that pays well. I'm living on my own. Despite financial issues, things have been great and I only have myself to thank seeing as how I still live around drug addicts in a low-income area. Kratom tended to kill my urges whenever I wanted to go back to that life. Especially when you can find someone selling perc 20's within the hour and all you have to do is visit a local park.

Yes kratom is a fucking god sent

it works from what I have heard, but it will never be available ... because it works.
big pharma wants to keep all of its customers.

>perc 20s
This kind of ignorance is why drug addicts die

KratomKratomKratomKratomKratomKratomKratomKratomKratomKratomKratomKratomKratomKratom

It fucking works bro. Its not easy, but way better than methadone or subs. The 'withdrawal you get from it is a joke. You absolutely need to follow a taper schedule though. Took me about a month to taper off and be comfortable. There are guides online, google em

Okay

Figured Satan would say something like this. Also unfortunately I am right there with ya:/

How much kratom should I buy?? OP here and fully ready to quit this shit and start new. Based anons you guys are really inspirational as fuck and I really appreciate you guys

1. Go to detox
2. Go to rehab or appropriate 12 step thing or both
- everything else is bullshit, but hey one is free to bullshit themselves, but it ends in tears

Lmao, let's see how much will power helps when you're literally leaking out of every orifice of your body, but too weak and in too much pain to even get to the bathroom, so you lay in a pool of sweat while dry heaving, bc you can't eat or drink all the while you're about ready to cut your arms and legs off bc the restlessness is something other worldy, all the while praying for death or at least an hour of sleep and neither ever come. Will power can suck a fucking dick.

your gonna need ounces. Like I said, google the guides. Like 5g 4 or 5x a day at first

Thanks helpful user. Sending good spirits and karma your way

Then quit while you're ahead dude. For real, take a week to yourself and put together a detox kit. There's over the counter stuff out there to combat every symptom. Granted you will not feel great, but anything to take the edge off during withdrawals is a godsend. Google the "Thomas Recipe" it'll tell ya what ya need. Eating and drinking healthy and being active are everything once you're through the first 2 weeks. You've gotta give your brain time to get working again and rebuilding the shit you broke. It's hard, it's really fucking hard, but you can do it user!

BTWWWWW

dont over do it and try to get high. Youll catch a slight energy from it. If you try to get high and take to much youll just puke it up

How often can i take heroin whitout becoming an addict?

Well seeing as it’s pretty much pure fentanyl nowadays .
1 try might be all you get

Just be careful with the kratom user if that's the route you choose, bc lots of pro kratom people try to down play how addictive it is. They'll argue how it saved them from opiates, and how clean they are, but ya know I've just been taking kratom now for 3 years. Yes, kratom can %100 help you get through your withdrawals, but taper it throughout that week and be done. There's no point in substituting one thing for another, bc you will (and I promise you will) end up finding yourself at a point where you need the kratom to feel energy, normal, or "right". Ditch the kratom after a week or 2 tops and then get yourself on a badass natural diet. Replenish your system with all the shit you've denied it for so long. And exercise. Can't stress this enough. Get a diet going that packed full of vitamins and nutrients to help rebuild your body and mind! And the exercise will help restore your dopamine, serotonin, and endorphins (same with the good diet) and that's what's all fucked up from the opiates and that's what you gotta fix before you're back to yourself, and relying on kratom will not do that for you.

Save it, bitch. School is back in, so gtfo.

Havent done oxys in more than a year. But now im hooked on subs. Withdrawals are worse than pills

Attached: brie_larson7.jpg (750x1000, 94K)

Try... NA if you don't like that try AA lots People in AA suffer from both to where I noticed just about everyone in Narcotics Anonymous was completely retarded and just trying to scam and hook up with the other person to get high

Weed, working out and pussy. Go outside.

Attached: 1563563764710.jpg (707x918, 76K)

Rehab, bro. Shit's dangerous.

This. Probably the most physically dangerous withdrawal there is. Mainly because the body learns to run on alcohol instead of normal food after a while. Suddenly removing booze throws your system into shock until it can adapt back again.

I didn't. Just took 300mg tramadol.

Consult with a doctor and step down your dose Suboxone was a commonly used pill for opiate withdrawal honestly everybody I know that's been on them has been on them for years but that do well when thay stay off the dope most of them bounce back and forth and don't really get anywhere either try a support group that will help along with the other stuff

You're not wrong..

praise the big pharma overlords

Not the same user but his advice is 100% correct. I actually am a former IV heroin addict and it comes down to how much you want it. If you’re a weak minded faggot you’ll never recover.

Yea working out can help a lot it's part of the recovery changeing a lot of things bit by bit if you relapse don't take it too hard just get back on the bike and keep riding always keep an honest desire to stop to people can tell when you're fully shit remember this

Was in a car accident and got prescribed vicodin. Took it till it ran out. No worries after. Then my buddy started getting scripts of them and would give me as many as I wanted for free. I got to a point where one day i woke up and grabbed a handful of vicodin and took them on an empty stomach. It was at that point I had realised I had a problem and told him to quit giving me the pills. Thankfully he didnt give me any more and I quit cold turkey right then and there. I know tons of people who went from pills to heroine tho so I'm glad I stopped myself before I got to that point. When I was going through withdrawals my whole body hurt like all hell and it was hard to sleep. But I just smoked hella weed and was able to manage.

Go back to your youth group you fucking young buck. Life is still unknown to you. This is a brother asking for advice on getting better, he wants legitamate advice not fucking memes from your pastor.

Attached: oo_165504.jpg (1470x1562, 1.04M)

Rock climbing. Just get out in to the middle of nowhere with no opiates and start climbing rocks. No shit, I went from an unemployed full blown mess 2 years ago, now I boulder at v10-12 (which is pretty good I'm told) and I've just retrained as ao offshore wind turbine technician and it's all due to gravity fucking me up on a daily basis. Nothing makes you care more for your life than hanging on the edge of a cliff. Nothing gets your dick harder than the imminent fear of death if you fuck up.

Tramadol is really good for depression severe pain and OCD and a list of other stuff I take a vary small dose this stuff when I just can't get out of bed and the pain is to much honestly I feel this is one of the more safer drugs when used correctly it has a lower risk of abuse to because it really doesn't get too fucked up like all their stuff ... Neurontin is a another good alternative as well

Thank you for supporting me. Faggots like that don’t understand the complications that opiate withdrawal bring. There’s an element of absolute horrific pain and misery behind this that a simple “oh it’s will power that’s the solution”

Just use them in very small doses.

Ibogaine actually works right away, with no withdraw but is illegal in the US. However, if you have the money, there are clinics in Canada and Mexico. The government won't let the US experiment with it because there's TOO MUCH money to be made in in rehab clinics. $20,000. and up for one month. Just sayin'.

He thinks you can quit

After like 40 damn attempts... bought a large stockpile of sub and reduced dose by 1/3rd every week firmly following the calendar. There was a pretty sound hole punch method online for when the strips get too small to manage. It was slow... over 4 months to complete the process and very mild withdrawal. It's been 4 years user. I was a junkie. I reccomend this.

If you don’t try and change the reasons you became a junkie in the first place you’ll just repeat until end, ahh sweet purgatory & insanity :)

Yes. So much this.

I've used kratom recreationally for years. I suppose if you use it to get off of opiates, you might experience some withdrawal symptoms when you stop everything.

I've stopped and started using kratom at random and have never felt any withdrawal symptoms. It's no more addictive than coffee imo. Your experience may be different. I would say to use kratom that you've verified is pure.