The new Tool album is out and stopped me from ending it all tonight like I planned...

The new Tool album is out and stopped me from ending it all tonight like I planned. What does Yea Forums think of Fear Inoculum?

Attached: not-tonight.jpg (678x1024, 119K)

i liked thoose parts which resembled older albums
artwork is nice

Nice. Sounds like Tool. Still prefer Empath for the rollercoaster of emotions. Tool stays within a certain frame of mind. Still looking forward to OPETH and Leprous releasing new stuff.

It's pretty shit. 7empest is good though. I knew it'd be shit cause Eat The Elephant was shit. Whatever Puscifer puts out next will probably be shit too.

Yeah, I felt a lot of Lateralus on this one, which isn't a bad thing to me.

I honestly haven't listened to Empath yet.

Not really an APC fan outside their first release, and I've never given Puscifer the time of day. What didn't you like about it, user?

I said are you that 30 year old woman?

I'm 34, but yes.

pile of shit...... where is the anger maynard!!!!! rifts and drums are on point, those lycrics though.....wtf

What letter does your account start with?

Listening now. It's much more mellow than I thought it would be but I like it

Eh, I'm ok with the lyrics. I liked angry Maynard too, but he's older with 3 successful bands, a vineyard, family, etc. What does he really have to be angry about at this point?

It was shit. People who like tool have goatees and drive mazda 3s

Starts with "F", for faggot.

Good point.

Attached: 1567106117646.jpg (257x253, 14K)

omg its you!!

>> 808355915
Huge tool fan here. Have beard, drive truck and fucked your mother last night

13 years of constipation ended in an hour and a half long diarrhea

Empath is shit. They sound like the kids who couldn't get into a real band back in highschool

Attached: 1566995282459.jpg (300x250, 8K)

I'm just amazed they got it out before half life 3 and the winds of winter

the only two tracks that were decent so far are the title track and 7empest. Seems they've lost the ability to create moments that give you goosebumps for example the bridge part in "Schism"

you sound impressed?

....and "Stinkfist" as well

Just opened Spotify and took my antidepressant.

I dunno, I guess that's all subjective. I had a couple "Schism" moments through out. I get what you're saying though.

Sounds too much like A Perfect Circle. Definitely their worst work so far.

Check out potions, horizons and the river by puscifer

also what were they thinking with the album cover?
13 years and this is what we get? Keep making wine, Maynard.

Havent listened to it, i find the album cover to be too primitive for my advanced tastes.

damn you're good

The Mazda 3 is a fantastic car

>music saved my life
Fuck off art student

Yeah, I hate the cover. The liner artwork is great though. Maybe that was done deliberately?

Hey look a gatekeeping faggot

I was being somewhat facetious, bit you can be mad about it I guess.

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (813x813, 206K)

Yes I have my own cult I can help you start out on a good playlist but I don't put it out like its a series you have to play in order. Things like the scenekid MGMT and Industrial Old School Astrix and other EuroBeats is my type.

Surprised you were able to type that out while dickriding a band only fringe losers have cared about since they stopped making music in 2006.

Why do you have to be a fringe loser to enjoy a band?

Should be getting the limited edition today so we'll see.

Nice. Hope you enjoy it, user.

Yo, nice trips my dude.

Nice user, good to see people still have good taste in music compared to most of the shit that's on the air

Attached: received_2408369922780929.jpg (912x882, 48K)

what a tool

Attached: 1567110015040m.jpg (1001x1024, 80K)

Almost as good as Taylor Swift

Long time tool fan here
It sounds like a remix of other tool songs. Not impressed

Finally someone said it

Are you the same poster who said "arent you though" when it came to degenerates?