What is it about the African American male that allows him to be so dominant over white males...

What is it about the African American male that allows him to be so dominant over white males, thus making him far more attractive to the white female?

Attached: 1519834228422.jpg (500x667, 53K)

Attached: noVE73c_d.jpg (640x842, 64K)

Nothing. They do with white women as they do for a living: taking out the trash.

It's interesting that some white men are so insecure about their own bodies that they have loads of naked black men on their computers/phones, and post about how the black man is superior, enraging unintelligent racists and making things ultimately worse for both races.

white femanon here. isn't it obvious? We crave the big black cock. white boys just can't put it down like a black man.

here we go again

Attached: 5A03843.jpg (750x500, 265K)

>dominant
>enslaved
pick one, kike

>What is it about the African American male that allows him to be so dominant over white males, thus making him far more attractive to the white female?
Do you consider yourself a female, OP? Despite being born a male?`

You know as well as i do that this is a gay / sissy / tranny fetish, and that most of your posts are gay related with men spreading their ass cheeks or masturbating.

>MUH MUTHA FUCKIN DICK
Yeah fuck off nigger the white race will fucking eradicate your kind once we unite and kill the kikes

Attached: 1519830976566.jpg (2000x4400, 1.85M)

kek
whoever told you that had a good sense of humor

NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS

Yeah very cute meme faggot. How about destroying some other civilization I hear the Chinese will give you faggots a shit ton of watermelon

What is it about delusions of grandeur that both feminists and blacks have in common that hasn't changed the reality of the white male dominence in business and enterprise?

>femanon here
What is it about feminist and blacks with this air of grandeur that holds no truth in a still white male dominated world?

Imagine believing this

i like how you think, white boi.

Attached: 1506041854016.jpg (320x320, 26K)

non black femanon here. black men just have more style and confidence and that's something I really like in a guy. I don't only date black men, but I do prefer them and that's who I'm dating now.

You are such a failure at whatever it it is you're trying to do here. You post your NIGGER shit 10 times a day for weeks...... it doesn't even mean anything any more. See you sliding off page 10, shortly.
Remember: You're not smart enough to piss me off.

Attached: DAY.AFTER.DAY.AFTER.DAY...png (800x600, 150K)

Attached: goat1.jpg (552x414, 43K)

>femanon here
Same white guy that started the threat has transformed into a self-hating tranny. Fix yourself son.

>femanon here
Dude, samefagging by the same white guy that started the thread trying to rustle jimmies doesnt work this early in the am. You have to wait until the unoriginal kids your age are out of school dumbfuck.

non black femanon here. black men just have more style and confidence and that's something I really like in a guy. I don't only date black men, but I do prefer them and that's who I'm dating now.

Attached: 15.jpg (1024x683, 120K)

you should kill yourself you slave fucking whores niggers are subhuman and inferior shit who will be put back into slavery

Attached: apologize.jpg (1200x800, 253K)