Girlfriend is amazing, until she gets angry...

Girlfriend is amazing, until she gets angry. When she gets angry she sucks me into the tenth level of Hell with false allegations (calling me abusive, calling me a liar, claiming I did things I literally never did), insults, attempts to physically shove her way past me (I'm usually standing facing her in conversations, if I stand my ground and refuse to be shoved when shoved, she will say I shoved her (a lie) just because I didn't budge) threats to call the police (with threats to lie about me), threats to leave me, threats to find some else to date, etc.
I realize she was in a car crash and has literal brain damage. I realize it isn't her fault. ...but just how much should I tolerate? I love her, and most of the time she's amazing, but she never apologizes for any of this or acknowledges her behaviour. If I even try to bring it up, she accuses me of lying and playing mindgames. It's like she's two completely different people in the same body and she never acts this way in front of other people. Oh...and her favorite insult is narcissist. She uses it when describing anyone who has ever made her angry. How do I get her to knock off her shit or at least acknowledge she's doing this so she can find a way to constructively correct her behaviour.

Attached: 1566037233120.jpg (500x375, 70K)

Record her. Doofus.

either record her or find a way to calm her down when she's like that

Put in a month of being nice to her. Tolerate ALL of her. No mistakes. Hold nothing back in being there for her and her needs. Do this for a month, and see how she responds.

I mean, maybe you're not a narcissist. Maybe you're just lazy and selfish.

none. you tolerate none of these things. you've taught her it's ok for her to do these things because she does them and there's no consequences for her.

none. you tolerate none of these things. you've taught her it's ok for her to do these things because she does them and there's no consequences for her.

when she's calm, tell her you no longer want this fucked up behavior. Tell her that you want her to seek mental health or you will break up during the next argument. You don't deserve this kind of bullshit behavior.

She needs therapy. If she won't go then dump her. She's damaged goods.

No half-assing it, either. No bitching and moaning. Don't give her a fucking excuse to complain.

Put your foot down AFTER you've done your best with her. Your honest best.

Call her bluffs. Don't accept her threats, accept only action.

She threatens to call the cops, do it for her. Play it out. Make her under the consequences of her words.

I'd spank the crap out of my girlfriend for behaving like that. But yours is literally brain damaged, so you should probably just bail.

But definitely record her acting crazy and show it to her later just for funsies.

throw acid on her face or something. i think thats what they do in the middle east.

Hey OP, do you have any faults?

Why aren't you naming your faults?

Why is your post just you venting about how mean your girlfriend is?

Is there a 1% chance that you're to blame?

Because you have mentioned 0% of your faults.

Ever thought about couples therapy?
Having a neutral mediator could help.
Also a therapist might have better ideas than we could ever think of.
Have you ever tried to talk to her about this after she cooled down? Or did you just let everything slide?

My otherhalf goes fucking nuts around once every month or two.. its ususally hormone related it seems. Becomes completely irrational.

Gotta just give her cuddles and diccing.

record her always, and she sounds like an abusive self absorbed person.

feminist girl detected. Obviously all girls are perfect in you opinion right. And if OP acted shit every behavior of this girl is acceptable and always OP fault right?

chocolate helps also.

I'm talking about awareness.

Could the gf be an abusive bitch? Sure.

I just severely doubt OP is totally innocent.

Just dump her bitch ass. After five years, i have managed to get out of a toxic relationship with a lying manipulative bitch like yours, she also had "psychological disorders" as an excuse. Well, newsflash, life is to short to be somebody's therapist. Estranged myself from my friends, lost a lot of money because of her (~30000 euros), cucking myself into physical, mental and spiritual poverty... She was cheating, while accusing me of cheating and being abusive. When she calls you a narcissist, she is just projecting.

Don't do that to yourself, when you manage to leave her, you'll see that she'll find a new victim sooner than it will take you to heal.

This is called projection.

Also if you're the asshole in this relationship, then you'll probably do her a favour by dumping her, so again win/win.

OP has 100% painted himself as the victim.

That just seems unlikely af.

Google signs of emotional abuse. Trust me family. I was fucking quite the bad bitch and stuck in a relationship. Until I researched and noticed shit. It doesn't matter if you can remember things correctly. You're playing her game. If you feel upset about anything it's her duty as your partner to try to resolve the problem. A person who loves you will set aside their own personal shit to try to be the best partner for you.

Also anybody know when this new Playboi Carti album is coming out?

You just have to be a white knight faggot, or a sad childless feminist.

Leave. Get a gf that isn't broken.

If you want to stay, then at least record everything. Make note of every incident.

Because if shit gets real bad and cops are involved, they will always side with her. And you will be fucked.

Yeah, it will only get worse from here. You will do yourself a huge favor if you leave

lmao all women are like that with or would the brain damage

Buddy the accident must of caused bpd and its dangerous to be around any one with it. If she has family contact them about it and let them know she needs help. If they wont help you have got to get out of there. She could call police and claim you raped her and then your really up shit creak. I hope she gets the help she needs and you can stick with her tough.

I'd say truth but I believe there's a woman out there that's not like that

It sounds like she needs someone more patient than you and it sounds like you need someone less crazy than her. It'll be easier to break up now than in a year, and you'll be doing you both a favor. Let each other find someone more compatible

I always just ignored my ex when she went off of the rails. Not my problem. Eventually I just broke up with her.

too many hoes out here to be stuck on one

All women are fuckinng unstable, my current and most sane yet gives me attitude when she’s hungry, theirs shit in the fridge but she’ll get grumpy because I haven’t started dinner yet (I cook because I’m awesome at it and she’s a woman at it, meaning ok but inferior to men always)

All women are fuckinng unstable, my current and most sane yet gives me attitude when she’s hungry, theirs shit in the fridge but she’ll get grumpy because I haven’t started dinner yet (I cook because I’m awesome at it and she’s a woman at it, meaning ok but inferior to men always)

If you want to be with her see if theres therapy that can help. She must have triggers before she goes loses it.

When these things happen it might be best for you to leave the house.

>theirs

This shit is bait anons don’t fall for it, I’ve seen this shit on /adv/