Yesterday when in bed, I saw something on my girlfriend's butt cheek...

Yesterday when in bed, I saw something on my girlfriend's butt cheek. It ended up being one of two arrows pointing at her asshole. She said that she drew them on herself to surprise me.

I wasn't sure if she was lying to me. We ended up getting in a fight because she said that I didn't trust her enough.

Is it possible to draw something on your own ass? Also, did she cheat on me or is she just fun?

Attached: 68037_119_w1-6_s_md.gif (640x295, 4K)

Go try drawing 2 arrows on your ass and see if the quality is the same as hers

Go try drawing 2 arrows on your ass and see if the quality is the same as hers

Sounds fishy to me OP

Ask her to redraw them.

Sounds fishy to me OP
If she got overtly defensive that’s prolly a red flag but I don’t know your woman so

She may not be cheating, but she may be doin some weird cam shit or sending pics to someone. Honestly idk why anyone would have the want/time to draw on a girls ass when he’s about to crush

Fetish shit

Did she purposely want you to see it? Give you little hints? If not, she is definitely cheating. She forgot about it after they fucked

just run from her OP, your gf is a cheater o fucking weird.. so just run

Maybe later. Good idea though

Right?

That's actually a great idea. I'll ask her today

She's very defensive most of the time

She never does any nude pics. It's a no go for het

Is it actually a thing?

BTW, here they are

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-29-23-20-58-643_com.miui.videoplayer.png (1080x2246, 1.8M)

Never seen hentai op?
Writing arrows for used holes and shit

I wouldn’t assume she’s cheating yet but something could easily be going on

Ok, those are much cleaner arrows than I was expecting. You see how the bottom edges are bolded/shadowed? That's how niggers like to draw arrows. I really doubt she made those herself, but ask her to draw an arrow on a piece of paper or on herself to see if they're as clean or the same style

Not sure. She did act pretty horny to me for a while. She stopped being like that later. Noticed it when she was in the shower.

She's weird and I like that. Just wondering though. Just because she's like that, doesn't mean she couldn't cheat, right?

She’s obviously off getting her asshole ravaged by some 6’4 8 in cock nigger and you’re too much of a cuck to admit it and dump her

Naw, not into that stuff personally. Not trying to yuck your yum though

I did not really notice that detail tbh. Also, niggers have a specific way of drawing? XD

You're right. I could try to compare her butt arrows and her drawn arrows. Thanks for the tip

She did not draw those arrows herself.

Don’t to HAPA user but it does seem weird, would need more then just that to be convinced but those arrows do look a bit too detailed to be drawn by oneself with a mirror unless she’s really artsy and coordinated
Deff fishy

IMO her being defensive all the time is as big a red flag as the arrows

▲▲

I'm 6'4 myself. Never measured my dick though. If she is cheating, I will leave her immediately. That's for sure

Care to explain?

Not too artsy tbh. You might be right

She's defensive about everything, so that's okay

Really wish gook moot would pay his bills or stop letting the FBI fuck his servers like a fleshlight

>She's defensive about everything, so that's okay
Sounds insecure to me

Okay. Thanks for the information

Just in case she is cheating on me, here's her ass again

Attached: ezgif.com-resiz-VideoToMp4.webm (1200x676, 1.71M)

OP those were definitely drawn by someone else, look at that shading..

I'm sorry man

The only way to rationalize your way out of this would be to suggest another female did this but then do I even need to get into the amount of avoidance and deflection you'd be in if you argued that..

Let's face it she messed up somewhere OP, trust you'll find someone better. Or at least make it clear to her it is obvious what she's done, and that you would rather hear the truth

Attached: 1566125242466.jpg (525x618, 31K)

We need some pussy

OP draw her a trail of arrows to the nearest exit and tell her to follow them and fuck off.

The drawing style looks male to me.
What she says is bullshit either way but it's no big thing, it happens all the time. You just happened to catch it.

The drawing style looks male to me.
What she says is bullshit either way but it's no big thing, it happens all the time. You just happened to catch it.