I fucked up Yea Forums

I fucked up Yea Forums
I was driving and hit someone with my rear-view mirror at slow speed, the person seemed fine and didn't fall
I'm retarded
I didn't stop
I don't know why I didn't stop, now I'm scared I'll go to jail if he goes to the police
Do I just kill myself at this point ?

Attached: rip.jpg (307x164, 9K)

Live stream it

You stay calm, whatever happens.

Record all your phone calls, admit nothing. Gotta act like a sociopath.

I'm feeling so lost right now, I have no idea what to do..

I'm feeling so lost right now, I have no idea what to do...

It's okay user if you didnt hurt them or break your mirror you can play it off like you didnt know. But next time stop and make shure everything is good. and do what this user says

Do u mean ur wing mirrors u fucking retard

go to the police and admit your crime. Tell them you panicked and drove on. Say that you want to compensate the victim for any damage you have done. Be a man and admit that you made a mistake.

If he calls the cops suck his cock to make up for it

This. Just plead ignorance, their word against yours

Just ride it out for a couple days do not freak out and dont turn yourself in. Whats done is done and learn from it.

are you white or are you a nigger. That will make a huge difference in what to do.

Don’t do this shit op. Plead ignorance. Nothing happed and nothing will come of this

I'll make sure not to be a retard the next time something like this happens to me (if there is a next time)
I'm in Europe, not the US and I'm of mixed race

if there was a cam recording his number plate he will be so much more in trouble then when he admits now. If that guy truelly wasn't hurt. He probably wont go to the police anyway.

Pleading ignorance... you must have a good lawyer. Because if not you will loose very quickly like if they had traffic cam with pictures of your license plate at the right time, you are fucked. So be a man and why do you even ask Yea Forums for such things?

Because I have no one else to ask this to, if I wasn't a full blown autist I would've stopped and wouldn't be scared af rn

if you are in Europe then nothing is wrong. You'll prob have to do some forced gardening work for a week in a public park (or whatever kind of bullshit punishment). Here in the Netherlands someone got only 4 years for speeding while drunk and killing a 15 y/o girl. You'll probably be fine.

>truelly
>loose

lrn2english pls

You can always say I thought he was a immigrant trying to fake me into stopping so he could rob me and make me do butt stuff

fuck off. Not my first language. Deal with it. I'm doing the best I can.

Thanks I'm feeling a little better now, felt like my world was falling apart

>deal with it
>doing the best you can
it doesn't matter if you're trying your best

people will think you're stupid if you make those mistakes

Shitty advice

This, be a man and admit when you did something wrong. Probably there won't be consequences anyway.
And if there will be they will be harsher if you don't "turn yourself in".

no only an autist will. And I don't really care about those people.
Thee kan kis mij ess

You're in No danger, pal. Trust me. That person was too shook to get your tag#, and the chances that someone else got it and gave it to your accidental victim are slim. Furthermore, most people in their situation don't even want to get involved with the police unless they've incurred a serious injury.

Attached: holobunga.jpg (558x1024, 403K)

I wouldnt lose sleep over it. Ive been in similar situations but panicking and turning yourself in not
going to help exspecially if the dude didnt go to the cops then your going to get in trouble

not in Europe. The police has already too much cases because of all the immigrants. If the victim doesn't show up, the police will probably not care much. He maybe get a warning to drive more careful next time

What happened in your situation ? Did the person call the police ?

what the fuck.

>loose instead of lose
>truelly instead of truly

these are bad mistakes and you should feel bad for them

he was gay. We made a deal. He raped in in the ass for half an hour and then we never spoke about it again.

Hey what is that L doing on your head. Wait it means loser.

I think you're stupid for crying over somebody's text

still I don't really care. I feel sorry that you go loco from it. You must have a shitty life

U dum