This sucks

This sucks.

Attached: 9D362836-782D-4869-80C3-62D69E668CD6-321-00000063F787D16D.jpg (982x1000, 188K)

This is lazy bait, you can do better

Thanks for your in-depth analysis

so, you think it's good?

Yea Forums is that way

Of course, it’s very musically advanced. It’s different yes, if you were expecting Aenima or Lateralus I can see how you’d be disappointed. This is their “The Wall”

i'm on legion inoculant right now.
so far pretty solid tool stuff, just feels like it's maybe missing something. some higher tempo stuff perhaps...

Doesn't totally suck. Their fans suck and it wasn't worth the wait but it doesn't suck.

I agree user...and I love tool. I don’t hate it but I’m not Wowed by it either, they have plenty of far better material and the fact that I had to wait 13 years for it.

HAHAH

This is tool's overhyped letdown?

You mean this is them hitting the wall right? I swear tool fans would eat shit if maynard told them to. That fag should have stayed at his gay little vineyard fagging it up like a snob for the rest of his days and retired with dignity.

>TOOL
duh? of fucking course it sucks

kek the trolls trying to make tool fans rage. one thing you should have considered: we are fucking patient. So you are simply just not enough to make waves kid.
this album is as good as any tool album. if you don't understand it, go back to ed sheeran

I saw the packaging on Discogs yesterday. I thought it was a bootleg. I didn’t even know they had something coming out to be honest.

idk i guess im just tarded and slow but it takes me a few years to start fully appreciating new music, by 2021 this will probably be considered there best album

This is exactly how I pictured Tool fans talking

But discogs restricted the sale of tool albums

This is exactly how i pictured critics of critics of critics of tool fans sound like on Yea Forums.

Seven songs in, and I'm just bored.

Yeah, they're all doing a good job, but damn...
I feel like I'm stuck listening to drop C riffs with void odd metering, tension-release formula, and polished sounds. I mean, it's well done, well mixed/mastered. Just, too "well". Nothing stands out, dynamics are squashed trough all the album.

No remarquable riffs, nor melodies. Danny Carrey sure has the ability to entertain you with his 7/8 or 7/4 interpretations. That's about it for me.

I'm not a Tool "fan". I really enjoyed all their albums / EPs, with a preference for 10 000 Days, but that's it: I wasn't waiting feverishly for this album. That being said, I had no expectations.
it's just a nice album, well put. But no surprises, no evolution...

seven songs is all their is user

Check out Spotify ! The ten songs are available !

the other 3 tracks are supposed to be "interludes"

Indeed they are, and that just adds to the frustration of hearing more "material".

I'm a huge tool fan. Favorite album is Opiate. This album isnt TOOL. It's trash made by old guys and a familiar drummer.

Shut the fuck up
SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

Attached: images (80).jpg (211x239, 12K)

Calm down Danny, your snare sounds just fine.

oh lol its on spotify? i fuckin pirated it because i assumed they were still on their butthurt WE HATE STREAMING brigade. good job you dumb fags

It's...Tool. Like, for whatever thats worth, good or bad. It just sounds like they have always sounded. All the wait and it's just more of the same basically

Perfect Circle isn't amazing or anything, but at least their latest album had a bit of a new sound while still sounding like Perfect Circle

Attached: 3E878F9D-064C-4D8D-8D17-918FDF663216.jpg (960x422, 56K)

agreed, im on the second listen and im still waiting for maynard to release any form of anger.

no u

Take some drugs then listen.

Attached: 1565249780757.jpg (720x1280, 49K)

Wow, what a faggot.