Question for anybody who has tripped lsd or psychedelics. Do you have any visual hallucinations? What about flashbacks?

Question for anybody who has tripped lsd or psychedelics. Do you have any visual hallucinations? What about flashbacks?

Attached: 0155953F-BA17-4CF0-9B7E-5A671EECA493.jpg (1280x1024, 325K)

If you take enough LSD, you will get visual distortions and even hallucinations. Flashbacks are sense memories. They are you remembering something you experienced during a trip. They are not, as your teachers told you, tripping all over again.

Nah. I did shrooms and lsd for years and I see stone reality. It makes my dick hard.

yes what kind of question is that? on a proper dose of any psychedelics you will absolutely have visual hallucinations
and flashbacks really aren't a thing. I've taken more than my fair share of psychs and never had anything of the sort nor has anyone I know

debatable, obv OP is a psychedelic virgin, he'll get fucked up easily. and i had those stereotypical trip-all-over-again type of flashbacks. op, acid stays in your spine, after 4-5 times doing it, crack for back rreeeeaaaallllyyy good and you'll have a retrip for at least 30 minutes

The worst possible alarm related things about psychedelics are losing yourself or your mind if you just cannot handle it which is rare but it does happen to the week willed. Or like what happened to me when I was 14 you could eat a lot of fake acid (research chems) which are like LSD but not nearly as harmless and can fuck you up.

but i'm also sure i'm in like the 97th percentile of people that do psychedelics that experience that, also i did 25I-NBOME, which is acid, just way now dangerous, it's still a research chemical. so that's probably why i have those flashbacks too

I have recalled alot of childhood memories while on mushrooms. Not the repressed memories I was looking for tho. I'm still trying

i'm this fagand i also did the research shit at 14

stop spreading this rumor
lsd does not stay in your spine. this is a boomer level wives tale
nbome is not acid dude I've had both at the same time and took each within a week of each other and they are far from the same

The strongest visuals I have had were from #1 DMT. #2 A combination of MDMA, LSD and 2C-B. I also smoked DMT on the combo trip.

still too much of a pussy to blast off but I've taken 1-2 fat rips of dmt at a time and being in that limbo state is crazy enough
I've had similar experiences on lsd but that shit really lifted the veil and showed me the inner workings of the simulation we call reality
wish I had more left but I shared a lot, regardless that shit filled me with so much love and euphoria even after one hit every time

what does it mean to "lift the veil"?

is that when you close your eyes, open them, and still see the visuals in reality?

what does it mean to "lift the veil"?

no like you see the inner workings of "reality," but yes you still see the visuals overlaid on everything that's typically normal
kind of like seeing the base layer behind the details we are so used to seeing every day if that makes sense
almost as if you realize the program that everything is operating off

nbome being the same as a lysergic acid
you tarded that nbome must have fucked you up

see no lol it's not the same at all dude. I've had cool trips off it but that shit is nowhere near as good as pure LSD

oops just realized we share the same sentiment
my bad

i only took normal doses so I had some "distorted reality" but no striaght up hallucinations like pink elephants or anything.
i had nice CEVs though. made for the best fap session of my life

You can end up with persisting hallucinations from any drug. I've never had any flashbacks. I've had odd things happen before and after I ever tried LSD.
I've had many hallucinations, but they aren't like the media depicts them. They're like hyperbolized. I mean, you can get there, sure. but it takes effort. LSD is one of the friendliest substances I've ever taken.

protip: you don't see things that aren't there
on any dose

The veil of one's ego, my dude..
That's why so many simple things are so mind blowing on drugs. Because they actually often are. We're so used to things being the way they are and never questioning shit, but that's the ego's filter just working to keep us comfortable and alive.

Try smoking DMT. Although it's the strongest psychedelic, smoking it is also one of the shortest duration psych's. Also very unlikely to have a bad trip.
I've had amazing experiences smoking changa. Out of body experience, awe-inspiring visuals and a general feeling of contentment and euphoria.

yeah i know, but i was making sure that OP understood that.
people see tv shows and movies and think that any amount of acid or weed is bright colors and Yellow Submarine shit.

for sure. rarely does media actually capture the effects of these drugs well. it's really so much better than that lol

▲ ▲

▲▲

I mean like years later after a trip. I mean, I remember when I was young and I remember my trip. And I remember most everything after.

But like I have visuals. Like I can visualize stuff. I have memories of when I was young and I remember I didn’t have this (perhaps my brain was more dulled?) I’m not sure if this is normal. I remember tripping and I remember visuals and them going away after the trip. Then years later I just kinda had like visuals I was dealing with on top of having to deal with real world things.

If it is or it isn’t I don’t think there’s anything I can do about it, but anyway I thought I would ask.

Well psycadilic medice will give you a way in to the other side of reality... Flashbacks is not what you think it means... The benefits of seeing the other side can be epic if you are willing to face it... Lsd is nice shrooms are more blunt and I can't say anything about dmt yet... But a big dose of shrooms can do wonders for you if you are ready to face your inner self

I lit a bowl coming down from the trip, and the burning nug looked like hot metal with sparks in precise geometric fragmented triangles. Some curling into spirals.

Thanks mcgruff !

Anyways yeah visual flashbacks happen to me (ussually when i smoke weed) but its not out of control its more like a day dream, you can choose to focus and go back to reality or you can drift off. Less a chemical thing (bc unlike above lsd and most halucinigens get cleaned out quick) and more of sensing and going into that mindset

Anyone done mescaline?

I have only tried LSD, heard it's similar.

Anyone done Mescaline?

I've only tried LSD, heard it's similar.

never taken a psychedelic but my first time getting blind drunk was basically a hallucination, i sculled half a bottle of whiskey whilst on amphetamine, at first I was just pretty drunk but when i took a drag of a cigarette the world just started spinning around me and it felt great, I remember my mind felt completely dead but I was so fucken fried i didn't care, all in all very fun and euphoric experience with no nausea at all.

Mescaline and Lucy are Not the same... Lucy is more mind setting and way different visuals... Mescaline is alot more chaotic and the visuals are less geometric and weirder... Shrooms are closer to both and yet so different... I like the shrooms the most but it's mostly for the benefits after....

I have done a shit ton of microdots back in the day. They were really fun.

If you take enough pyschedelics you can end up with HPPD, where you continue to hallucinate very mildly after the drugs wear off.
It can range from anything from visual snow to seeing strings of colour, to see shadows stay long after they are meant to have faded.

Mine gradually improved with time.
I know some people who still suffer, and probably will forever.
My advice is don't do them too often, and stay the fuck away from research chems. Just do DMT, LSD and shrooms.

Taking LSD is pretty much the same feeling as when you take a massive shit. Yiu can feel your sphincter begin to burn as the turds slowly peeks out of your rectum. Then the tearing part, where you realize you're in for a ride.

Then you start screaming as you realize there's no way but to keep going. It feels like a rusty bike chain. Sliding out of your ass.

Then you are done. You wife the blood off your ass and regret everything, but at least it's done.

There is an awful lot of ignorance ITT
Ignore most of the information here OP

This is bullshit. Research chemicals are WAY safer than LSD and shrooms.

That's why they're being RESEARCHED.

I took 2-CB at a baseball game one time. I could literally see the ball in slow motion.

You're fucking retarded.

GO eat some 2c-e and some bromodragonfly and report back.

>Reddit spacing
>Too dumb to realise they're called research chemicals, because they have not been properly or fully researched and understood yet
>Writes 2-CB instead of 2C-B

Yeah you clearly know what you're talking about LUL

lol at all the people pretending like they even know what they are talking about

Visual hallucinations yes, on mushrooms, LSD and from eating cannabis resin.

Flashbacks no, if you mean suddenly starting tripping again. Memories yes of course.

>Do you have any visual hallucinations?
yes all the time but more so on shrooms and DMT takes the cake for out of this world hallucination.
>What about flashbacks?
Been taking psychedelics for about 4 years now never had random flashbacks when i trip it's more a moment thing.

Acid stays in your spine?? LMAOOOO, false. Acid is metabolized like anything else you ingest, that is ingestable of course. The whole spine thing is a massive myth to scare people from doing lsd. Literally because "You could be driving and the acid escapes the spine fluid and you have a trip while driving and then dying."

Only tried shrooms and no they don't really give you much hallucinations except some distortions. It's not even that enjoyable so don't waste your time with it.

You trippin'.

If it's real, lots of visuals. Flashbacks dont exist

Meant that about acid