Why are actresses so ugly nowadays?

Why are actresses so ugly nowadays?

Attached: girls-generation.jpg (1111x625, 93K)

when OP is a dumbass and doesn’t know the difference between models and actors

Both are actresses, you dumb bitch

Could you cherrypick any more you fucking nigger

I don't even understand why you'd make this thread. Is this just some bullshit attempt at fishing for cp?

Kill yourself.

I just watched that recently and damn...

because they're chosen on merit instead of appearance

Because they can't keep their head

Jews

it doesnt sell otherwise
they need to identify with the characters on screen
when the target audience is fatties and niggers (who else is spending big $ on low tier entertainment these days?) there better be some fatties and niggers in the movie

Hehehe I seen it when it came out the scene in the car was hilarious. I was watching it with my friends and they were all "nononono" *wet smacking noise* everybody's quiet* and just sitting their "welp....shes dead."

I'm not jacked but nowadays even manlets like RDJ and nerds James McAvoy are ripped. Still I watch their movies.

Because hollywood elites don't want to fuck ugly girls and only hires the more beautiful.

man you're such a cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything
also you missed the point, that scene is deeply disturbing and very well done. the moment that movie showed exactly what it's about

anyway I'm sure this is a troll thread but that girl was cast perfectly, such a strange, striking face for a truly bizarre and disturbed character

What’s the movie?

"saw"

both are OK...

Hereditary
I personally think it was an amazing movie

Is that the fat kid from Sandlot in a wig?

Women are men, men are women. Honk Honk

cherry picking fallacy

Don't be so quick to judge. Wait another 14yrs and let's see what happens.

Hereditary
I personally think it was an amazing movie

They have cast ugly people, gays, and black people. Or the SJW's will ban the movie and you will be a racist for even watching it.

Don't be so quick to judge. Wait another 14yrs and let's see what happens.

They have cast ugly people, gays, and black people. Or the SJW's will ban the movie and you will be a racist for even watching it.

that gril on the left is mai waifu

Because anyone who knows what movie that second one is from knows they're SUPPOSED to look fucked up you stupid disingenuous baiting retard.

>Hereditary (2018) Rated-R Drama, HORROR, Mystery
Just look at the name, it's litterally about freaky supernatural shit being passed down to this fucked up tard kid by their fucked up grandma.
This is like comparing the male lead in some classic romantic film to a fucking random zombie from the walking dead and asking "hurr Durr, why actors change so much?!?"

Because anyone who knows what movie that second one is from knows they're SUPPOSED to look fucked up you stupid disingenuous baiting retard.

>Hereditary (2018) Rated-R Drama, HORROR, Mystery
Just look at the name, it's litterally about freaky supernatural shit being passed down to this fucked up tard kid by their fucked up grandma.
This is like comparing the male lead in some classic romantic film to a fucking random zombie from the walking dead and asking "hurr Durr, why actors change so much?!?"