How do you know when it's time? What are the signs that say, "Okay, time to pack it up, boys. We're done here...

How do you know when it's time? What are the signs that say, "Okay, time to pack it up, boys. We're done here?" How old do you have to be before you know that your life isn't going anywhere or turning out even close to what you wanted it to be?

Attached: ij4pnaab7qr01.png (655x509, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4172306/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When your first dream dies. For me it was about 25.

What was your dream?

To be a professional mixed martial artist. I actually got there too. I was a pro for a time. The reality hit me when I realized I bridged the golf between amateur and pro only to realize the real gap was getting paid peanuts and actually being able to make a living out of it.Once I realized that, all the nay sayers suddenly seemed like they knew what they were talking about all along and I was the fool.

Now I'm too old to do anything but shit matches for chump change.

Obligatory 'do it faggot!'
That said, user, I want to do it too.
But instead, go wild. Try hard drugs. Buy strangers drinks at bars. Drive somewhere you've never been. Lose your fear. Embrace the madness and devolve,

Attached: 1554385937683.jpg (335x352, 32K)

I don't have the money for any of that shit.

Honestly man I almost killed myself once
Had a huge fight with my mom, the only person I really had left at the time
Was at my boiling point at my shitty job where I only wanted to jump into an oncoming bus whenever I punched in, and the only thing keeping me sane was weed which I was off of for 3 months

I went up to my room, downed a few drinks, loaded my .38, spun the cylinder and had a couple games of Russian roulette with myself

Ended up being short one of being chambered
Figured it wasn't my time and now I'm at a much better job, making better money and I'm in a great relationship with my boyfriend. I was always depressed after losing my dad and almost losing my farm after my half sister and uncle exploited to rob me blind after they didn't get anything out of the will, I figured shit would never get better but now I'm in the best spot I've been in for a long time.

Don't give up man, shit gets better just work on bettering yourself anytime you can and build up from there man you can do it

Before killing yourself, at least do something crazy that has a chance of working out amazingly. Because if it doesn't work, then at least you tried, and you were going to grill yourself anyway. Something like moving to some cheap ass place where it's warm and most people speak your language. Bali is probs nice but watch out - I think it's the aids capital of the world lul.

Don’t ever just kill your self quietly and go out with a whimper. Do something phenomenal first if your life has no meaning then you don’t have to worry about preserving it and suddenly the human condition no longer applies to you. Jump out of a plane/ off a tall building. Hitchhike to Mexico/ Thailand with the rest of your money and do drugs and fuck prostitutes till you OD or get an STD

The 27 club is probably a good frame of reference

if you're looking for a sign, this is it. this post. do it

When your brain starts working. But then your body prevents you from doing it. And you get old and suffer.

>How old do you have to be before you know that your life isn't going anywhere or turning out even close to what you wanted it to be?
If you are not able to pick yourself up and do something with your life, you haven't suffered enough.
I went though years of depression before i finally found my fiancée

>depression
If you have it it dosnt disappear you live with it.

PS: Also, if you decide to do it anyway: do a flip faggot, and don't forget to stream it.

Not saying that I'm miraculously healed, but I kicked my self in the ass and went out there. Went to a munch, found a person so compatible with me, that it feels like a dream. And while I still have bad days, I'm much happier now.

Test

thats good to hear.

Test

based tester

Any time is a good time so long as you live stream it, faggot.

Meh, everyone gets depressed but it is actually possible to lose yourself in work, and it's easier to find the kind of job that you can do that without much stress than it ever has been. Just get a menial service something and save up for a couple years. By that time you'll probably feel better, and you'll have some cash to move somewhere nicer or start taking chicks out to fancy dates.

I don't know how to do it. And I don't want people making fun of me.

Meh, everyone gets depressed but it is actually possible to lose yourself in work, and it's easier to find the kind of job that you can do that without much stress than it ever has been. Just get a menial service something and save up for a couple years. By that time you'll probably feel better, and you'll have some cash to move somewhere nicer or start taking chicks out to fancy dates.

We have pills nowadays and they work.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4172306/
"Instead of curing depression, popular antidepressants may induce a biological vulnerability making people more likely to become depressed in the future."

Idk if you are no longer able to survive, that is when most pack in. If you can go to college do that. Or pay my tuition so I can go.

i didnt say just antidepressants, you dont know wtf is wrong with OP

Oh and we arent built the same you know that right? My synapses are different from yours on the genetic level and work differently.
Thats why am a broken robot on pills.