If a 9 year boy likes a 15 year old girl its alpha as fuck but if its the opposite its super fucked up

if a 9 year boy likes a 15 year old girl its alpha as fuck but if its the opposite its super fucked up

why is that?

Attached: millie hot 2.png (618x536, 434K)

we live in a society

think of the children!

yea a fucking retarded one with contradicting beliefs

but does society live in us?

Because he is a fucking pedo

how can a 9 or a 15 year old be a pedo?

Man, I would have loved to be molested by a 15 year old girl when I was 9.

fucking npc subhuman shit bot I want to print out your fucking reply on recycled paper and force feed you with it until you explode

yea same that would be so fucking hot but too bad it never happened

Liberal logic at work.

Attached: up-men-00281.jpg (300x377, 25K)

Liberals. You can literally blame them for everything, and it'll be a fact!

Because "pedophilia" is the attraction to someone that is prepubescent. A 15 year old is post puberty.

He is a pedo, fucking idiot. Look up the definition of pedophilia and tell me otherwise.

otherwise

yeah ok so she wouldnt be in the other case?

youre fucking retarded kid

Because
>muh!

They both would be, retard. I never said she wouldn't, I'm simply going off of the "hurrr durrr but they both not 18 yet, how can be pedo hurr durr?" bullshit.

That was slick but me and you both know that you didn't look up the definition.

By the opposite, do you mean the 15 year old girl liking the 9 year old boy? Or a 9 year old girl liking a 15 year old boy? Because the latter happens all the time

Attached: tony the tiger.jpg (1079x1101, 97K)

but what if a

Okay your stupid if a 9m likes a 14f it's boss but if a 9m is liked by a 14f she's a pedo why...why the double standard it's could even be reversed a 9g likes a 14b and is boss but if the boy likes a 9g he's a pedo. Its literally just if a likes b it's cool if a likes b it's weird.

An overdose of hormones causing distorted views on reality. Close to mental illness.

was going to say it's just due to societal standards but this post is unironically more accurate

So many pedos trying to justify their mental illness

I'm not a pedo. I just think 15 year old girls are hot

but what if 9 year old girl like 15 year old boy,
or 15 year old girl likes 9 year old boy?

who's this btw?