Chastity and Sissy thread. Last one was hijaked

Chastity and Sissy thread. Last one was hijaked.

Emlalock sentencing link: emlalock.com/#/f/ffxjv

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1668x2477, 1.14M)

think she won't make sure that she knows exactly how to make use of data you showed her when you were trying to impress her how important you were to your company.

she'll wait for you to leave you computer unlocked, drug you, lock your penis in chastity for the irony. the thing about data security is that important files all have unique signatures, so if they leak, the company knows who was compromised. are you going to tell them you were having kinky hotel room sex with some crazy girl and she drugged you, when you were already drinking and had illegal drugs in your system....LOL...it will just give them something to laugh at before they fire you...because you are going to get fired if you go against her warnings.

From then on, you're going to wear a cute little pink chastity cage so when you have to sit down to pee, you'll be reminded of being a slave. One day she'll show up at your apartment, hopefully it's not a house and you have to explain to your wife who she is and why she's throwing away all your underswear. Then she's going to take you shopping to buy yourself new pink panties to wear over your cage. And you'll all of sudden be our of town on weekends when you're taking her shopping, to nice restaurants and paying for a hotel room so she can peg you and giggle at your chastity cage.

Maybe this data security level will drop and become obsolete. Imagine if you are married. explaining all of a sudden wearing panties "how you like them better" and you're trying to hide that bright pink chastity cage from your wife and you're having to deny her sexy and yell at her when she tries to touch your penis...

the best thing is not only are you this other girl's sissy, but if you have a wife/gf you will become their sissy after you treat them terribly and refuse sex and deny them sex until that data is no longer important...

Attached: gx7zl76ikky21.jpg (3024x4032, 1.06M)

Me

Attached: 934AFB68-E961-4A87-BF99-C3828B08C7D2.jpg (806x620, 529K)

She'll work fast. She will know that she compromised won't last forever, or she'll force to you continue to feed her confidential intel. imagine is this is what happens imagine explaining for several months to your wife or gf why you can't have sex and when your gf walked in the bathroom while you were taking a shower you screamed at her then cried for 2 hours after, and when she tried to hold you and give you comfort, you push her hands off you in fear she would feel the chastity cage

If youre lucky and she just uses and abuses you for 1-2 months that she just pegs with you dildos 3x too large for your ass, she makes you part take in 3 ways where you suck her lovers cock and she makes you get fucked by him.
>she hears you crying and you praying for it to end and praying that non of these black bulls you have to suck and fuck have diseases(imagine getting hep c or hiv and explaining to your wife and gf you can't have safe unprotected sex again) She laughs and tell you there are two gods in your life her (Goddess) and Jerome's 10" cock (God) and you will indeed appease them.

Even after all this is over and your penis has been long unlocked from the chastity cage and the mistress is gone, your relationship is ruined, you'll have PTSD and won't be able to have normal sex with a girl ever again. All because you were an arrogant asshole, who messed with the wrong girl, and she caged your cock and made you pay.

Attached: 1559962191006.jpg (1420x1924, 1.26M)

i love sissies in chastity and cute sissy feet

Attached: 1546648720724.jpg (960x1283, 678K)

Attached: 6C1E133D-1721-4D22-B6A8-755CE3C59A2A.jpg (811x624, 411K)

i want to make a sissy leak in her chastity cage while i suck her toes and give her arches and soles a really deep tissue massage

Attached: 1553352914444.jpg (940x1253, 720K)

Attached: FE22AFDC-356B-424E-9CBF-6156966D2840.jpg (849x618, 516K)

Attached: 1544249587768.jpg (2313x2902, 1.34M)

it's the same thing if my gf EVERDAY now. i get home at 6 she gets home at 7. She expects the things that take longer to cook to already be prepped. She also wants the TV turned on, and to the exact epsidode of what show she was watching last, AND she expects a towel, a ped-egg, and massage oils on the table on my side of the couch.

The towel is because since she has decreased my orgasms, and the time im allowed to have an erection, I just leak constantly when im in contact with her, it's something about how im now mentally conditioned for her pheromones to just enter me and completely take me over. It's so bad when we go to a date night with another couple and were gonna then we hang out at one or the others house to sit on the couch and play board games and watch tv, that if she cuddles up with me i'll leak a wet spot through jeans, so i have to wear panty pads with her- which she is crazy turned on by that just her touch and presense drives me that crazy and cant controll my cock trying to get hard in its cage(not with the new cage-Nano-absolutely no growth so i just leak and cute that when I shop I buy her brand and buy for 2 : )

Then when she takes off her work clothes, puts on a comfy tshirt, panties, and takes off her sock. She gets on the couch, she messes with her phone a bit, knowing im just waiting for her feet. Then she lovingly tells me "im ready" and i take off my boxers and she enjoys the view of my cute little pink chastity cage, and i put the towel under where ill be sitting. she then puts her feet in my lap, uses her long toes to wiggle and tease my caged cock and loves the strain on my face as she knows her tease is driving me crazy with sexual frustration.
>fast foward the massage details, it's literally a 60 min to 90 mins massage of her feet depending on how long she wants it to watch and how much tv she wants to watch before dinner(we dont ever watch tv during dinner except for friday which is pizza and movie night)

Attached: 1549650908942.jpg (3000x2354, 1.65M)

Attached: IMG_8858r.jpg (2448x3264, 1.26M)

>cont

one time she was nearing the end of the 2nd episode of Blacklist she was watching and watching to finish cooking the lovely dinner i had started prepaing(i actually love the show too) and her feet were drying up*her feet and never dry in the sense of dry skin, but for my thubs to really get in and massage the muscles in her soles and arch you dont want to put that pressure on bare skin you want a nice feminine scented oil.
>"hold on user"
>she grips my caged cock with her soles and all 10 toes and pulls herself over to arms length
>she a yogi so despite feet firmly wrapped on my cock cage, she reacher under my cage and repositions her feet so her toes are point up and her soles are parallel with the cage shaft
>she then grabs each of my swollen and sexually frustrated balls, i think she hadnt let me cum in about 25 days at that point..smiles..leans over more and tells me to hold her and she starts giving me a crazy deep and sloppy french kiss, i've never had that much of her tongue and saliva in my mouth ever before
>then she starts squeezing myballs HARD i want to push her off, we stop the kiss a moment, she tells me" focus on me, and not the pain" resuming atttacking my mouth with her mouth and tongue
>keeps squeezing and striking my balls until a massive load of precum and actually cum, yes she made me under in my cage that way
>she lays back and said, no reason to waste lube, hurry up and finish massaging the bones around my bones user and she wiggles her long sexy toes stick and covered with my cum...

i was in shock the rest of the night, and she just smiled

Attached: 1546819858849.jpg (3024x4032, 1.1M)

so hot, femdom is the best. when i failed at femdom, i just decided to become a sissy and try to hookup with other sissies.

i love how much more girls are into their feet as sexual assets than they were just even 5 years ago

Attached: 1548382718855.jpg (1080x1920, 282K)

i have a major foot fetish, and though it's so painful and frustrating and my hands are literally shaking if im trying to do it after 20+ days or nosex my wifey makes me paint her toes since she got pissed are her nail salon. she adds days to my chastity cage time each time she counts an imperfaction : /

Attached: sS8sRbETG1sv3cKLjyexsAhOhtfkcauMkL-t6jIzJIo.jpg (540x720, 54K)

female keyholders seem much more brutal than male keyholders, bifag chastityfag here who has had both.

>is there any better feeling than getting fucked in chastity or for you straight fags with girlfriends "peggged"?

Attached: 1549604286934.jpg (960x1280, 144K)

i would be shaking and sweating like crazy from those sexy feet touching my penis...her cute feet feeling every drop of my warm precum and her giggling. AND id be a nervous wreck because id want her to take the cage off my penis, rub it to full erection with those sexy paws, and the put her legs up on my chest and invite me inside her for as long as I can last as she moans and purrs and moves her feet on my face trying to turn me on more.

Attached: 1549838850634.jpg (1024x768, 603K)

Attached: 1547872457415.jpg (1479x1822, 272K)

More !!

cute

she's on reddit, forgot her name though, but she's on heavy HRT really really into chastity cages. She owns like 6 and writes reviews on them. She's keeping her clittycock despite the HRT *my favorite situation* tbh

>fuck ill look for her too

my other fav nerdgurl is the computer part hoarding nerdgurl Kat, there's no finding her, she finds you : )

Attached: 1549010092002.jpg (960x1280, 263K)

bambi does as she's told

Attached: 1564291028937.jpg (1280x848, 259K)

is this the best set of pics ever posted?

I love the one when the girl is involuntarily arching her legs and toes up as her chastity caged boyfriend is licking her pussy so well because you know one of the main reasons girls lock these cages on a guy is to make them learn how to lick pussy

Attached: 1561864469714.jpg (1920x1440, 528K)

is this the best set of pics ever posted?

I love the one when the girl is involuntarily arching her legs and toes up as her chastity caged boyfriend is licking her pussy so well because you know one of the main reasons girls lock these cages on a guy is to make them learn how to lick pussy

Attached: 1561864469714.jpg (1920x1440, 528K)

My ex got me into being a sissy maid and I miss it so much, hoping I can find another Dom soon

Post pics slut

test

My teenage fem hole gaped a lil :3 Wwyd!?

Attached: 1567148230384.jpg (480x640, 166K)

Attached: 1550264687350.webm (1280x720, 1.46M)

Attached: 1566750619539.jpg (300x532, 23K)

Attached: cage-46.jpg (500x666, 60K)

I had a girl try to put a chastity cage on me and I beat her within an inch of her life, claimed rape, and won in court. I was on the news for it and the media tried to slander me.

so sexy and smooth, and you look like you have cute toes that would pro a pro pedi and spa treatment