Ex wife said she will let me eat her pussy one more time for $200 bucks...WWYD? and degrade her for more pics

Ex wife said she will let me eat her pussy one more time for $200 bucks...WWYD? and degrade her for more pics

Attached: 0 (1).jpg (500x500, 32K)

Attached: attachment.jpg (480x620, 48K)

Don't clean up her little mess

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_EE0ECFB.jpg (295x720, 32K)

What you mean?

Attached: 20140903_223348_resized.jpg (1488x1488, 536K)

or you could use $200 bucks to go on a date witha new bitch you fucking degen.

Fuck off dirty cunt you should be paid to fuck her

these pics get progressively worse

Yea but id love 2 try and fuck one more time..shes been with quite a few guys since us,but im curious if its still good...it was only a lil loose back then

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1512930643740m.jpg (768x1024, 92K)

Do it. But eat a bunch of peppers before you do

you have to pay your wife for sex? get a hooker man!

You wouldnt pay 2 fuck her however u wanted?

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_slutwives_com-IMG_20140629_143843.j (1018x768, 145K)

Do it but before she climaxes stop and proceed to fuck her raw, make her miss that cock

You cucks are fucking weird

Ex wife..and its jus 2 eat this pussy here..but maybe i can slip in and fuck 2!

Attached: 5b336388af912.jpg (720x1280, 137K)

I think she left me cuz i was small 2 her..dought she will miss it

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_slutwives_com-C__Data_Users_DefApps (352x288, 20K)

Attached: 5b3363842e97e.jpg (524x453, 34K)

I'd have her suck my dick in a webm, post the proof on Yea Forums, and give her a McDonalds Gift card.

Ive had $100 whores that look better.
Tell her $40 and its a deal.

Do it. I did it a few months back with my ex-fiance, felt amazing. She would talk dirty to me and send me pics as well, despite having a bf currently.

Tell more details about this. And post a pic of her. Who has a bigger dick, you or her new guy?

my ex still lets me eat her out, she lets me jerk it while I do too. its pretty sweet tbh, i eat her out now when her new bf is out of town

Not posting her pics on here, sorry. I definitely have the bigger dick though.

But pretty much her and I had remained friends more or less, despite having broke up years ago. Long story short, we started talking again properly months back, one thing led to another, she eventually started talking to me about being lonely (she's away at college going for her doctorate), and I live far closer to her than her bf. You can figure out the rest.

tell her she can suck your dick for 200$

Do you have Kik?