Do you forgive him?

Do you forgive him?

Attached: grdgdrgdrgdrgdrgdr.png (894x619, 689K)

Yeah

who

I never had a problem in the first place I really hope he starts making videos again

how much does it pay?

What was there to forgive

Attached: tenor (2).gif (498x408, 1.37M)

no, he was a complete nigger to jontron.

Why should i forgive someone who hasn't done anything wrong in the first place? Everything that was surrounding him at the time was accusations and nothing really substantial. I just hope he can go back and do more rpg videos

forgive what?

No

Nope into the woodchipper. Fucking v-tubing streaming no talent HACKS. He goes in feet first.

jontron is a complete nigger too tbh

No, forgiveness is for the scared.

fuck jontron, hasn't put out anything good in like 5 years

JonTron is a cringe ass neckbeard who gives a shit

Literally who

Him going after soulja boy was kino fuck you

Sure, I'm a forgiving guy. Who the fuck is he?

I don't want to sound faggy, but I shouldn't forgive him. He should forgive me. I believed they hype, unsubscribed and disliked a video or two thinking he was a scumbag cheater and pedo.
This kind of woke me up to how NPC I acted without even doing my own research. God, I hope I never do something like that again. And I hope it never happens to anyone else again. Worst part about this entire situation is that it wakes up public figures to how easily they can be slandered without solid evidence. Just accusations. Figures are going to be even more distant from their fans because they'll be afraid of this shit happening to them.

Fuck off Jared. You still dress like a girl

projared, hes a gamer on YouTube, put out quality content for like what 8 years? Had a hot redhead wife named Heidi but he fucked a kinda ugly short hair chick who has a shitty YouTube named commander holly, claimed it was an open relationship, Heidi didn't agree, they separated, oh and apparently sent dick pics to this 16 yrs old Male kid, knowing he was 16, but that didn't happen, that's what the video is about

He says he forgives you at the end of the video user. I feel the same way though, but I was more shocked then any thing because I used to watch his videos so much. Glad be came out and redacted anything that was said about him. I also liked that he was upfront about him trading nudes. Liked that it didn't really matter to him, and wasn't the important thing (which it really isn't)

He streamed today, probably made 15K in subs and donations. He said videos on both his channels will be back soon, some already recorded.
I'm actually very pleased to see the backpedaling that many media outlets have been doing and running articles on how cancel culture is bullshit since yesterday. This could potentially be helpful for everyone who has been in this situation, not just him.

Attached: Z1t8sPlD2nkd6LHfdPvT6UeEdq1TV7oT9pWVqsAkM8c.png (598x598, 550K)