I need some genuine advice. My wife owns a pomeranian male and the mofo likes to piss to mark his turf...

I need some genuine advice. My wife owns a pomeranian male and the mofo likes to piss to mark his turf. I decided a few hours ago to piss in his closure and he got pissed as hell at me and now he avoids me or growls slightly.
Deadass what do

Attached: 1561964572152.jpg (120x120, 7K)

show the dog who's boss.
hold him down and hump the fuck out of him.

Just say yeah that's right walk it off motherfucker

this but in a less gay way. Literally hold him down and stand over him for a couple minutes a day. No need to hurt him but just stand over him especially if he exposes his undermeats.

nothing, why are you trying to establish dominance over a fucking pomeranian. you are bigger than it. you should already be considered dominant

a theory my dad has was when walking a male dog and it stops to piss on something, you should always whip out your own dick and piss all over the same spot with the dog watching. its supposed to show dominance.

thats just fucking sad, this entire thread is sad. maybe be big and strong and your presence alone will be dominant

were not ignoring you were just showing dominance over your yapping

Attached: 1546479542330.gif (200x200, 463K)

I bite my dogs excess skin all the time he knows I'm the both I growl at him on all fours sometimes to

Attached: JPEG_20190829_102732.jpg (4032x3024, 1.31M)

My first joke aside, this isn't far off.

it's all a matter of making sure the dog knows who's in charge.

I work with dogs and have 3 of my own.

The smallest of my 3 does the same shit this Pomeranian does (Hes also not fixed though, which has a lot to do with it).

When I really need to establish dominance over certain dogs, Ill pin them to the ground, hand over their neck (Not chocking in any way, just holding them down), and make them stay there.
I repeatedly tell them to stay down, then Ill take my hand away, if they pick their head up, put them back down, repeat it until they keep themselves down without you having to hold them. They're not allowed to get up and leave until you tell them to.

Most dogs get the message after only doing this once. important thing to remember here though, is not to hurt the dog at all, you just want to hold it down.

worth noting the whole reason for holding them at the neck, is dogs do it to each other all the time. Holding them by the neck is what really helps send the message to them.

LMAO

mama didn't raise no bitch, but if you keep that up you are going to

I peed a little in my own loving room this morning where the dog keeps peeing. Hoping it works.

bump

forgot you didn't have a dog and you didn't have a house. Youre just a homeless guy in san francisco that yells at used condoms and pisses all over the sidewalk

Have you tried urinating on the dog itself?

wife said not to last time she caught me chasing it around the house with my pants down.

>yells at used condoms

Attached: 1540556355376.gif (186x238, 1.28M)

SUCK HIS COCK! YOULL BE THE ALPHA THEN!

break his hiking leg

If he's really stubborn, a taser works well. He won't know what hit him, but he'll know you are the alpha if you grab him by the neck and shake him a little after a shock.

>Deadass

Attached: 1567118068749.png (396x382, 155K)