Just woke up because I had to pee. My girlfriend wasn't laying in bed with me

Just woke up because I had to pee. My girlfriend wasn't laying in bed with me.

I searched the house and she isn't anywhere in it. The only place I haven't searched is in my roommate's bedroom because the door is shut. I've listened outside of his door for about 5 minutes, but all I can hear is music.

What do?

Attached: 500.jpg (500x569, 58K)

knock on his door and ask him, or text her.

call her

really hope you're not getting cucked

Investigate
Post results.

just straight up knock on his door and ask if he knows where she is.

>what do?

Stop recycling ancient threads.

Nice larp faggot

Kick the door, shoot everyone inside

Sorry bud but she’s fucking him. Probably gonna let him nut in her too.

now's your chance to have sex with your roommate

Havent seen this one in awhile

Next he's going to tell us That he knocked on the door.
Then panic noises inside of room.
Girlfriends clothes are still inside his own room.

He finally opened the door. But only about 2 feet wide and he stood in the doorway leaning his head out. He was obviously trying to prevent me from walking into his room, which is unusual. We go into each other's room all the time.

I asked him if he knew where my girlfriend is and he said he didn't and he doesn't know where she is. When I told him that she has disappeared, he expressed no sincere concern. He just said that she probably went to the store.

I know he was lying. He was acting real suspicious.
What now?

call her, if no response, you wait until she comes back. if she comes out of his room, you yeet her the fuck out the house after you beat her.

Wait in front of the door and sneek until she come out

check if her shoes are still by the door, if so i'd personally force entry into ur roommatefag's room

Kick the door open with a weapon. If she's in there you know what to do next

This

if dubs, then kick the door in

Wait outside the door

rolling

He opened the door again. He told me not to worry and that my girlfriend will turn up eventually and then he shut the door and locked it. Then he turned up the volume of his music. I've been standing outside his door and I can hear people talking over the music even though he made it louder.

I'm about 90% certain that she's in there with him.
What should I do?

"Look mate, I need to talk about something, can I come in?"

roll

if dubs, kick door in with dick out and piss all over the room, asserting your dominance.
if girlfriend is in there, stab roommate and beat GF.

This is fake u post this every other week

rolling one more time.

Post nudes

No just start putting her shit outside. I wouldn't give a FUCK i dont play around with that shit. You arent retarded OP just mentally start preparing yourself to get rid of her. Like seriously if her shoes are still there but shes nowhere to be found. Put her shot outside and she can leave when shes done being a whore

you should stop being a fucking beta. here are you two options.
>Kick that god damn door with the force of Odins ballsack
>if she's in there, dump that bitch on the spot and kick his ass.
>if she's not just scream "TIME TO PARTY"
win / win

keep waiting. She will eventually come out. When she does, break up immediately.

grow a pair, knock hard and tell him to open the fucking door.

keep waiting in front of the door. She will eventually come out. When she does, break up immediately. No need to hear excuses and bull shit stories. You'll find someone better!

dont do this. This is beta as fuck. Wait for HER to finish doing what she's doing, THEN break up with her. Fuck that I would have already kicked that door off the wall

this is pussy. kick the door now OP

please kill yourself
> also stale pasta

mfw cuck larp

Attached: 334.png (522x800, 524K)

this. Tell him you think your gf is cheating with him. If she is, then you just break up. If she's not he will laugh it of and might give him a beer.

I stood outside his door and listened. I heard her voice in between songs when it got quiet and I called her out. I yelled through the door that I could hear her and that i know that she's in there.

Doors are for pussies
If OP wanted to make it crystal not to fuck with him he would kick his way into that room through one of the walls.

Even better would be dropping down into his room through the ceiling and landing clean while staring into their eyes
Alpha as fuck

Why can't you retarded faggots at least pretend to Search by Image?

okay and what did that do. You're just making yourself look like a bigger bitch, while they are in there laughing and he's getting his fucking butt ate.
Either storm the gate or tuck your tail OP

gake and fay

So, for real, do this many people not know that OP is the only thing worse than a beta cuck, someone roleplaying as a beta cuck? Or are there actually this many Anons that are new/stupid enough to be trying to genuinely give advice to this faggot? Like, I know you all must be c-section births to be this fucking far from having ever touched a vagina.

timestamp or bait faggot

How about you try posting some OC next time op or find something more interesting to repost.
This story is so old it's not even funny.

Start texting him about her, tell him that you’ve never been suspicious of her before. If he comes out and shows empathy as all real friends should then your okay. If not then you should leave your friend and figure out what to do with your gf. Breaking up isn’t always the solution, its more of a punishment but I think you’ll figure out other ways to punish her and keep the relationship, for example ask for her social passwords/ threaten that its a 100% breakup if she ever glances or flirts with someone etc... You’ll be handling the whole relationships in your own hands.

well if you are sure, you've already lost the battle. Accept your losses and go to bed (and lock the door). Tomorrow you break up, telling her that you want someone faithfull. Drink a beer and start finding your next girlfriend. Life is though. Accept it and make the best of it.

it's better than looking at those stupid igfb threads

At this point, you´re a fucking moron if you don´t dump her right after she gets out.

Also, find a new place/ get a new roommate/friend.

Even if they/she come up with the most incredible story (which she might, also try to play victim herself and try to make you look like a jealous possesive asshole)... you will be a fucking moron if you don´t follow your real guts and dump her ass.

also, fuck your roomie.

She eventually spoke up and admitted that she was in his room and said that she needs to talk to my roommate about something really important, something about her best friend, and she told me to just go back to bed.

I asked them why the door locked and my roommate asked me how I knew it was locked. He asked me if I tried to enter his room without knocking and then accused me of not respecting his privacy.

I told them to open the door. They refused. What do?

if she's cheating she's not capable of a stable relationship. Why bother with all the talking. OP should just move on. It's not hard to find a girl and there are plenty of them. I've done your suggestions in the past myself and if never turned out good

Break the shit in man, stop being a fucking bitch ass pussy.

dump her. She lying.
Go to a bar or whatever and have fun.

stop making shit up.
none of this is or was happening any time.
If you're into larping how about dungeons and dragons.

The roommate and your girlfriend sound great

This is fake and gay.

Nice stale copy pasta. It's been on the shelf for a very long time. 6/10

Go dip your balls in it

I told them to open the door again and they refused. I went back into my bedroom to get my head straight and then I saw my girlfriend's clothes laying on the floor. That's when I realized that she's isn't wearing any clothes and that's why they won't answer the door.

I tried to kick the door in while in a fit of rage, but I coudln't. I kicked it 10 times, but it's bolted shut or something. I'm just sitting here in the hallway listening to them.They aren't making any sounds and the music is off.

this sounds like my ex girlfriend Rosa. Time to break up men. Just walk away, no need for further drama

Kill yourself.
Because you couldn't get a girl interested in you long enough to cheat, and even if this was real you'd be begging to suck the cum out of her pussy.

If not larping (which it is).
Take this advice.

fake and gay

dump all her shit in front of the door and piss over it

I understand that it doesn’t always work out. From my personal experience: she confessed about her onetime cheating, I held the relationships in my hands, had all the benefits from what has happened except for my mental trauma. its been 1.5 years and everything seems stable by now, except for that awful trauma. I don’t think it’ll get better if we breakup

Go dip your balls in it. But you wont cause this is some gayer that gay shit. So finger fuck your foreskin

Asks our advice and continues his path of jealous rage which is only hurting his cause.

Also fake and gay

bullshit. cheating bitches happen all the time. Even the most successful men get cheated on

You weak cuck soyboy, cant break down a door?
No wonder her ass is fuckin around

OP here. Thanks Uncle Sam for letting me own a gun. Fuck this shit, I'm too angry to care. Look at the news in a few hours if you wanna know the rest.

ohh look... I predicted what was going to happen:
and still asking what to do.

Just stay here and keep larping.

If you think this is actually happening you're the only person more retarded than OP is for pretending

don't start a fucking shootout for a girl. It's not worth ruining your life over. Go to a bar and have a beer instead.

the news in what area? This isnt going to be a big story unless they found out it originated from Yea Forums yknow

even if fake. It's better entertainment than those stupid fbig topics.

Do people genuinely think this thread is real..? Despite it popping up almost everday?

Attached: 1521778441933.gif (250x277, 1.88M)

>op refuses to kick a door down
>shoots up the tri-state area

FUCKING LUL

Actually OP here this time, guys. I knocked on the door and he opened it again, peaking his head out. I pushed the door open as hard as I could, chipping his tooth. My girlfriend wasn't in his room, and I feel like a piece of shit. He's pissed that I thought he would do such a thing. Goddammit Yea Forums. The cuck threads really brainwash you. I fucking hate this place.

maybe if you've only been here for one summer. For the rest of us, it's fucking tiresome seeing newfags get baited all fucking day

Just invite a hooker and fuck her in the hallway. Don't do a shootout that's lame

real op here nothing to see im just the usual massive faggot

Yup, another cuck fetish thread.

You must feel so proud; at last you have an achievement in life. For a few minutes you made a slightly interesting thread

>heard her voice
>she isn't here bro, believe me bro

she went out the window, cuck.

no fucking way

Attached: p.jpg (560x700, 60K)

Enter room through wall

Attached: giphy (4).gif (335x230, 819K)

Yea Forums needs a new link called /larp/

I'm here since 2006. Even if bait, this shit is so much better then 90% being posted on Yea Forums nowadays

This thread is idiotic. It makes no sense. Her clothes are still on your floor. What, did she just run the store naked?

this. Or hiding under the bed or in a closet. You heard her right

It's literally the same shit being posted every day. This is just as much cancerous shit as every other thread, and if you're engaging with it instead of demanding OC then you're still a fucking newfag, I don't care if you're the great god m00t returned

OP here, I can't believe that my gf was with that looser map faggot
They leave me no chose and I have to kill them

It's really a shame, she was a one of a kind really big soul but with that mother fucker she lost everything and know it's merely a candle light in the dark

Appreciate the time buuut,
>BAIT

she's not at the fucking store you autist.

She's not even real

Again? This happened a few days ago.

do it.
overthrow the supreme gentleman.

this happens every week

That I can agree with. this board has lost the so called randomness it once had. Looking at catalog it´s always the same shit.

I miss the raids. Last one for me was making Kim Jong Un man of the year at the time´s magazine.

Dude, tell her you will be outside waiting for her. She won’t know what to do, then break up with her

omg, guys, its like so, totally that birthday movie, were like, the girl, totally lives that day over and over, and like, there´s this psycho with a baby mask, that kills her, like, literally every day, OMG.

Randomness and chaos can be found here:

6v99Vw

Then fuck off
Ignore thread
Fap to furries or whatever you like.
Let the newfags herp and derp at stale pasta. When I was a newfag is the mid 2000s there was pasta. Some of the pasta is still the same.
You're like one of those faggots who cuts in after someone tells someone an old joke they've never heard going on about that joke was old and lame

Welcome to Yea Forums
You must be new here (or delusional as fuck) of it in clear to you that this place is a fucking italian restaurant bursting with spaghetti

Welcome to Yea Forums
You must be new here (or delusional as fuck) of it in clear to you that this place isnt a fucking italian restaurant bursting with spaghetti

OP here

The music started again but it isn't very loud. I could still hear them talking but it stopped for a few minutes, then I heard a moan I've never heard before. I know it's my girlfriend, but I've never heard her moan this way.

I'm absolutely broken, but also have an erection that won't go away. I think I'll fap then go back to bed and hope she comes back.

I'll deal with it in the morning.

Found your github, thanks for the randomness, not so much for the chaos.

Oh, this thread again

If you don't think there are cheating bitches literally everywhere, you are the bigger retard.

OP here

Killed them both what to do with the bodies?

you dense motherfucker, of course there are, but if you think OP has a girlfriend, you're retardimus maximus, king of cockmongler island, last of the shit-for-brains bloodline, destined to sit on the mongoloid throne of supreme buttfucking faggotry

Burn her fucking clothes, retard.

Discord, not Github

cut heads off, put on fence spikes.

sleep until the cops come.

OP here again. I put some custard powder in an old Neil Diamond LP sleeve then put a inside right in the middle so it was expanded. Then I placed the open end under the door and jumped up and down on it to fill his room with custard cloud. I was shouting MUSTARD GAS MUSTARD GAS!!!

>What do
Stop posting the same story every week.

OP here again. I put some custard powder in an old Neil Diamond LP sleeve then put a inside right in the middle so it was expanded. Then I placed the open end under the door and jumped up and down on it to fill his room with custard cloud. I was shouting MUSTARD GAS MUSTARD GAS!!!

Go get a knife from the kitchen op

Show some respect for Chuan you stupid mongoloid

quit larping faggot

Show some respect for Chuan you stupid mongoloid

IF ITS REAL JUST BREAK WITH THAT CUNT LYING CHEATING BITCH XD DON'T YOU BELIVE IN ANY WORDS SHE IS SAYING THERE IS NO SUCH THING LIKE STUPID CONVERSATION ABOUT HER BEST FRIEND DONT BE A CUCK SHE CLEARLY CHEATED ON YOU DUMB HER DONT FORGIVE HER SHE WILL DO THAT AGAIN AND WILL MAKE YOU PSYCHO

fuck yeah! she'll never know, unless shes in there, then let the fuck fest begin.

stop larping

obviously you need to shame her publicly and post all her nudes and fears and class schedule.

obviously you need to shame her publicly and post all her nudes and fears and class schedule. it is the only way

Oh user :(

ITT: Newfaggots that have never seen this copypasta.

maybe she's at the imaginary store

lol

Burn down the house. Obviously.

I have a feeling we wont see anything about this on any news network; whether it be local or national.

I have a feeling we won't see this on any news broadcast, whether or not its local or national. He won't do anything because this is fake, or he's a pussy. Be impulse and make change, for the good.

You can stop posting this cuck fantasy thread.

op here sorry i took so long, i opened the door and she was sucking him off and i got so hard i had to jack off on the spot, after she swallowed his load she give me a kiss with his cum still in her mouth and had me drink it slowly while he fucked her in the pussy

afterwards i ate all the cum out while my room mate fucked me in the ass. I came so much i think we might be doing it again some time

Op is a trump cuck suckers

Bump

when she gets back check if her cunt is dripping with cum

Feels fake who's gonna be making posts on Yea Forums while his girlfriend is cheating on him?

Meh, not a bad story but needs some work for improvement and realism.

Guys I'm in trouble. Can any of you hide me in your basement? I kicked the door open holding a blender full of margaritas but it was actually lime and bleach. They're both dead.

What happened the other 30+ times that you have posted this? Probably the same results this time too.

maybe she's at the imaginary store

lol

A die hard Yea Forumsrother.

Welcome to Yea Forums
Where cucks pussy worship, evaluate their worth, and post pics of violence.