How do I leave my small town if I’m on probation for being black...

How do I leave my small town if I’m on probation for being black? And god and the entire world and universe is out to get me and trap me and kill me

Attached: 502D9505-DB33-4CC0-8551-C437B370990B.png (159x316, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0jBcLIkeZ-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck god fuck my parents. Living in a small town is the worst thing that can happen to you. Literally everyone I see in big cities is happy and every person in small towns are sad. Fuck god fuck god fuck god

Attached: B6F66116-3DAB-4EAA-A210-8E1A772B06A2.jpg (1280x741, 81K)

Attached: 2D2C5061-E43C-41C2-BAEF-66770C9B2052.jpg (579x619, 40K)

Attached: C141A3D6-396A-4735-B809-8C1E6E55CBD4.jpg (600x369, 30K)

Attached: 67BD28FE-A544-42B0-ADAF-1909E729ACEB.png (800x449, 65K)

Attached: 38B5A92F-F243-4D4E-B57E-CB42380076E5.jpg (600x606, 46K)

Fuck god fuck my parents. Living in a small town is the worst thing that can happen to you. Literally everyone I see in big cities is happy and every person in small towns are sad. Fuck god fuck god fuck god

Attached: 8DCA9400-833A-413C-89D2-F1B004D6AE23.png (600x279, 10K)

I think you're forgetting OP, people in urban areas don't have the time to be depressed. Remember that the people who die are the ones who have the time to be depressed.

They are happier because life is better. I talk to girls online. The rural ones are 90% depressed and the big city girls just look at me weird if I say I’m depressed

Why does this copypasta keep coming back?

BECAUSE I WANNA LEAVE AND GOD AND THE WHITES ARE KEEPING ME FROM BEING HAPPY WHEN I ASK FOR LITERALLY NOTHING

That's dumb as shit, bro. I live in a metropolitan area and I'm depressed as hell

... You just asked to leave though

take the underground railroad, my man.

Attached: odama-bin-laden-827042026.jpg (496x600, 144K)

If your a healthy in shape cute twink you can literally just fuck your way out of whatever impoverished shithole you live in OP.
Everyone already knows your a faggot so just find a 'daddy' to house you till you can find a decent job and support yourself.

Attached: 1539050802333.png (451x520, 287K)

I have money it’s the god and the whites

youtube.com/watch?v=0jBcLIkeZ-8

Get on bus.

The whites took my license

Last time I checked, the DMV was run by black women

how did you check?

>The whites took my getting on a bus license

>on probation for being black
Should be in prison. How have you not been caught yet?

Getting on bus is not licensed. Get on bus.

Fuckin' ACLU.

>on probation for being black
Should have thought about it before you robbed that liquor store, Jamal

Get on a bus OP. Buses typically lead to bigger places where you can get on bigger busses.

*nigger places

He'll fit right in.

Then I’d be a retard with no license. God wins

Todd be out of your shithole town. That's what you wanted. You win

Fuck off

How long are you going to keep posting the same retarded thread?

Am I the only one who gets that OP is planning on stealing the bus?

Attached: 1566607315677.png (960x632, 1.01M)

Use bleach.

Any saucey sauce on that pic?

No. You fuck off. Out of the town you call a shithole. Get on a bus and go to a city where to don't need a license because nobody fucking drives and everyone is happier.

You will win. God will lose. Otherwise the only one making God win is you.

Kill yourself. Useless nigger.

No better advice or duck off

answer my question.

>No better advice or duck off
No. Fuck off to a city where everyone is happier as you yourself said. If you stay you stay unhappy and God wins. If you leave regardless of not having a license like most city dwellers, you could become happier and God loses. That is your decision. If you chose not to take it YOU are keeping yourself in that town.

I’m unhappy either way I need a magical answer that beats god

No. You asked for how to get out of a small town. A bus will do that. You said people are happier in cities. A bus will get you there. You said you are unhappy either way, but you say this as if you know, which you don't, because you have not made the attempt.

You are not a god. You do not know the future. What you do know is you are unhappy now. I told you a simple step to change your situation drastically according to your own criteria (get out of small town, cities happier), and you said no.

God wins because of you.

are you on probation?

stay there or better yet kill yourself you fucking nigger

don't help him hes a dumb nigger who can't think ur wasting ur time