Long story short I had sex with my little brother the other day and now he’s threatening to tell people if I don’t...

Long story short I had sex with my little brother the other day and now he’s threatening to tell people if I don’t buy him things. How do I handle this?

Attached: 6D5E617F-F610-4898-9779-9BF8F92785C5.jpg (396x216, 41K)

Are you opposed to violence? If so then you have too options: deny the fucking shit outta it (if you're over 17) or buy him shit (if you are)

Kill yourself

Post the long story.

>Doesn't even post the whole story of how he got to this point in his live
Wow you really are a fucking faggot OP, a literal faggot

youre the reason why i wish Yea Forums had a like system

I'd suggest begging for your brothers forgiveness, and then immediately turn yourself in or literally splatter the contents of your skull all over the wall you pathetic subhuman piece of trash.

Buy him things retard

Buy him things. Or agree to be his bitch--let him top you and suck his dick whenever he wants.

test

Suicide.

Take a used condom by him, pour enough drops to stain your pantsu, insert big dildo in your batcave, go to police, acuse him of rape

Fuck off then

Nobody would believe the little brother without a semen specimen from his rectum or mouth.

How old are you two?

Flip it, threaten that you'll tell everyone.

Bruh if your brother tells anyone he's outing himself, ignore the little fuck and deny it, then it just sounds like hes making weird shit up and will be ostricized. The fear of social rejection will keep him in line you aint gotta do shit

He tells anyone he outs himself and if you deny it he becomes a weird creepy pervert with incest fantasys. You aint gotta do shit society will handle it for you, and he can fuck up his own life.

Tell us the story! How young is he, how old are you?

tbh you kinda did this to yourself op, best get to buyin shit

buy him shit and continue fucking him of course