Are you voting for Trump in 2020?

Are you voting for Trump in 2020?

Attached: 1565303582548.jpg (840x720, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/411474-new-dating-app-launches-for-trump-supporters-make-dating-great
trumpsingles.com
thedailybeast.com/the-dating-site-for-those-who-cant-get-laid-because-of-their-love-of-trump-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

Nope

Just stop

No fucking chance. He's a criminal, subhuman, brainless, dangerous retard and we are ENDING him.

Proof?

Hell yeah, 4 more years of winning.

Attached: 610.jpg (200x200, 13K)

no, because I'm not a fucking moron

Shape up or you're going into the asylums we reopen for dealing with the MAGAt scum.

Attached: warren.jpg (794x596, 27K)

Exhibit A: LITERALLY EVERYTHING HE'S SAID AND DONE SINCE 2016.

Naw, we're the ones with all the guns and ammo.

not an argument

of course i am

HURR DURR HES A BAD MAN
WHY?
HURR DROOL BECAUSE I SAID

orange man stupid

I vote nay.

Attached: Melania.jpg (1013x1280, 104K)

Depends who he runs against. Bernie yes, anyone else probably not.

Nothing? He’s done nothing.

>he has done dangerous things
>he has done nothing
These are mutually exclusive

nope YANG GANG
moochers get benefits, rich get benefits.
I have worked 20+ years and as a white straight male I get shit on daily in media and everythign else.
So yeah I will take the money I am owed from the system that was built off my back.

Attached: ECnJhPbXsAEUq8l.jpg large.jpg (500x709, 58K)

Good luck against a fucking drone.

You have guns, we have brains. This is how it's been EVERY time you've gotten uppity and we've had to kick your retarded asses.

yes i am

why?

because fuck you that's why

Attached: 1563683085115.png (960x819, 53K)

No im just gonna beat my meat all day like usual

You're going to try. And we're going to BEAT your asses down and terminate 100% of the GOP.

Attached: download (1).jpg (192x208, 6K)

Do you think I am a fucking moron? .... Of course I'm voting for trump!!! I want to grab these pansy ass, sjw, me too faggots by the pussy! For four more years !! Fuck all you liberal cucks!! You entitled plant based vegan bitchs

Kill yourself.

Build the wall . Build the wall

Suck my fat manly , musky Johnson you fem fag! You Pink haired cuck

Of course not. It doesn't matter in the slightest though who I vote for, though. Massachusetts would vote in Lucifer Q. Hitler if he rode the democratic ticket.

Attached: 1494777722303.jpg (1230x1561, 203K)

Define irony: Collective of retards who make fun of "libs" for being cucks or homosexuals when they themselves are Incels who couldn't pay a hooker enough to touch them. They literally cry about the sex lives of others when they're so hopeless and pathetic that they have MULTIPLE dating sites for Trumpanzees to try to find someone to love them.

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/411474-new-dating-app-launches-for-trump-supporters-make-dating-great

trumpsingles.com

thedailybeast.com/the-dating-site-for-those-who-cant-get-laid-because-of-their-love-of-trump-2

So again, get help or kill yourself, Incel.

I survive on libtard's tears, so yes.

Sorry, but we ALL know what you MAGAt's dicks REALLY look like.

Attached: i5kZoAU.jpg (750x791, 45K)

Attached: dump2.jpg (1172x1080, 154K)

(1) Committee on Ways and Means, Committee on Finance, and Joint Committee on Taxation
Upon written request from the chairman of the Committee on Ways and Means of the House of Representatives, the chairman of the Committee on Finance of the Senate, or the chairman of the Joint Committee on Taxation, the Secretary shall furnish such committee with any return or return information specified in such request, except that any return or return information which can be associated with, or otherwise identify, directly or indirectly, a particular taxpayer shall be furnished to such committee only when sitting in closed executive session unless such taxpayer otherwise consents in writing to such disclosure.

Trump abused his powers to defeat a law of the United States.

Attached: butthatsslidding.jpg (1080x1093, 140K)