Going to Austin, Texas for my 25th birthday in February

Going to Austin, Texas for my 25th birthday in February.

I would like some advice on which bars are best to go to. I'll be there for 4 or 5 days. I wouldn't mind checking out nearby areas like Pflugerville or Roundrock either.
Basically I'm looking for:
>Good bars (especially ones cute Latinas hang out at)
>Good food/BBQ places
>Good shooting range
>Good place to people watch

That's about it. Advice is much appreciated!

Attached: texas.png (1200x800, 10K)

bump

I'm born and raised here in Austin. Take it from a local:

If you want a fun time ignore downtown, 6th street is especially overrated. Go to the Rundberg area instead, it has a far better selection of bars and restaurants. Very walkable too, you can basically just park and hit up all the interesting places very easily; don't worry about locking your car either! Austin is a very friendly place, there is virtually no crime here. Its like small town America scaled up to a city of 1 million people, except everyone is rich.

Attached: america fuck yeah.jpg (1080x1091, 499K)

Attached: 5E81C18A-56B6-4B99-B651-5B107BA534CC.jpg (750x1334, 230K)

Do you like Round Rock and Pflugerville?

I like to not be a stereotypical tourist and just go to the tourist spot (like Bourbon Street in New Orleans or in this case 6th street) but I do want to check it out at least once. I will also be there on a few off nights like Monday and Tuesday, I wonder if that would be a good time to go.

No, Round Rock and Pflugerville are ghetto shitholes.
Would avoid at all costs, unless you like getting shanked up the ass by Jose for crack money.

sounds kinda exciting

So Austin is about 30% Latino. Does that mean I'll find a good amount of Latinas which ever I go in the city?

This is a troll. Do not hit Rundberg. You will lose all your possessions and maybe your life.

so is the reverse of what he's saying true? I figured it was a troll because he said "don't lock your car".

Bump

Austin is not the place it use to be. Honest answer is going to be Hotel Vegas on E 6th street. A few good venues with local music right near it. There are a few decent biker bars up in pflugerville.

There is a place in south austin called The Range. A fairly new facility, with lots of weapons to tryout and/or buy. Also plently of slots so there is never really a waiting period

Is it better or worse these days?

Please do not do this.

What bars do cute Latinas hang out at?

lol austin sucks

you want latinas? go to the rgv. 99.9% latinas. all kinds. fat, skinny, hot, ugly, uglyhot anything you like is in the rgv if youre looking for that. mcallen downtown is where you wanna go

I don't need it to be 100% Latinas. Just enough that I can find them easily

LATINAS? THE COCKROACHES OF AMERICA!

you wont find them easily in austin. fuckin white bitches everywhere and the latinas there are saggy tit bitches. its like tumblr irl

Austin is 30% Latino though
fag

ok have fun finding them. idk i couldnt tell you its easy to find them. im mexican myself and have a hard time finding them

probably because of all the white tourists that come and dilute it. Though, I did see videos of 6th street before and it looked like there were a lot of CHIs there

Kik me billgates 565 ill drsin ur balls while u visit :p

Attached: af0bddf0-668c-40af-bbcc-2f625f0e7631.jpg (600x800, 63K)

are you a trap?

Sissy for now saving up to move outa state to go full op

Attached: 20190830_011408.jpg (2560x1440, 710K)

214 checking in

more?

Fuck. Why Austin? The rest of Texas calls it Autism, TX.

because I don't drive (especially not drunk) so I want somewhere with more compactness. Houston seems even more sprawled out
I've also heard great things about Houston in real life

Live in between manor an austin only been fuked 3 times been 11 months super tight im on hormones already cant wait to move outa state but yea kik me billgates 565 i love it rough. Im clean an bout to go op so yea ill drain ur balls and ur friends ;)

Attached: c4c6a3b7-c43c-4556-9737-42992708440e.jpg (600x800, 60K)

Go see a show at the following music venues:
The Mohawk
Stubb's backyard
Antones
Parish on East 6th street.

For sure check out La Barbeque.
Fukimoto on East 6th is the best sushi place i've ever eaten at.

Going out is easy.
6th street west of I-35 is where UT freshmen and Mexicans go out.
Rainey Street is where all other UT kids go out.
East 6th is where hipsters go out and usually has good live music.

I'd say go swimming in Barton Springs Pool, but it'll be February.

would you say East 6th street is the best place to just walk around and barhop?

Go see a show at the following music venues:
The Mohawk
Stubb's backyard
Antones
Parish on East 6th street.

For sure check out La Barbeque.
The Salt Lick in Driftwood is a bit of a drive, but cool af.
Fukimoto on East 6th is the best sushi place I've ever eaten at.

Going out is easy.
6th street west of I-35 is where UT freshmen and Mexicans go out.
Rainey Street is where all other UT kids go out.
East 6th is where hipsters go out and usually has good live music.

I'd say go swimming in Barton Springs Pool, but it'll be February.

Hot girls are fucking everywhere in Austin, so don't worry about that.

Attached: Mussolini_Ruins_Things.jpg (742x1100, 179K)

Yeah either that or Rainey. I'd say if you vote Republican, go to Rainey. If you vote Democrat, go to E 6th.

West 6th is only good when you're drunk af and with a group.

is there a reason freshmen and Mexicans gravitate towards W 6th street?

And I'm politically moderate. I don't like the state of either party, as cliche as that sounds

Try Frederickburg too. They allow open containers and you could tour local wineries too if y'all are into that.

Yeah it's dirty, full of shitty shot bars bumping techno and hacky cover bands, and people fighting. It's where 19 year old kids spend their whole night before they eventually learn how to go out properly.

It's also the section of Austin where the bars are largest and sell the most drinks.

what's your favorite bar in Fredericksburg? On google maps, it looks like there's only 5 or 6 of them

It's not somewhere you want to go if you're younger.
The square at San Marcos, TX is a lot of fun on weekends during the school year.

Texas State girls are fucking choice for partying/hooking up.
The younger ones are hot and dumb.
The older ones are hot, dumb, and looking to get their hands on any decent-looking guy who didn't go to fucking Texas State lol.

Attached: Mussolini_Approves.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Go to 6th street in Austin. Look it up in Youtube its the party street of Fucking America. Get layed there everytime by dimes.Better than Vegas. Pic related to Austin hottie i banged

Attached: BC5A556C-2595-41F1-9E60-4E9B6A9F21D7.jpg (4032x3024, 1.71M)

Enjoy that liberal shithole. Let me put it to you this way: every real Texan hates people from Austin. Plus, it’s become a tent city. Enjoy the feces and needles!

>cant spell
>thinks beached whale is hot
See. Austin sucks ass.

Not true, please is a lot of fun.

This is almost certainly true. The world of pudgy Mexican tequila promo girls can be at your fingertips.

how is it better than Vegas other than being cheaper?

people here are talking shit but she's cute. Guaranteed 10/10 orgasm with her

Vegas is as plastic as your fucking credit card.
The people their are a combination of drunk tourists and residents and travel workers so fake and vain it'll make your head spin.

Your value as a person is replaced by the amount of money you have available to spend that weekend.

There are fakies in Austin, but real, friendly people are not hard to find.

Double trips wills it.

>please is a lot of fun

What are you, a fucking chink?
OP, don’t go there. You’d be better off choosing any California city. It’s the same thing, except weed is legal.

>austin is a liberal shithole
>homeless, shit, needles
>go to california instead

Needs to be more subtle. Trolling is a art.

Go to Grackle. Right off of 6th.

I actually read some reviews about the place on google.
How are the people there?

>trolling
>actually telling the truth
Nigga what fucking planet are you from? They are literally the same places with different laws.

Honestly, I never have a reason not to lurk but I'm an Austin native. It's not what it used to be, but if you are looking for Tex Mex, got to Polvos. If you are looking for easy BBQ go to Rudys. Better all you can eat BBQ with a group, go to the Salt Lick in Fredricksburg. If you are there while the weather is warm there is no other hangout like Barton Springs, and if you are there on a Sunday nothing is more Texas than Chicken Shit Bingo at Ginny's Little Longhorn Saloon. My favorite, if you like 80's music is a bar called Barbarella on Friday night and around now is crawfish season at bars around town.

do you have any favorite bar strips?