Is having sex worth the hype?

Is having sex worth the hype?

Attached: 88BE2751-D4B5-4C8E-BDB9-7B2F22707E40.jpg (720x480, 45K)

No lol

yes

Yes. Its a step to becoming a man or a woman.

No

Yes, instead of you cumming into your cum sock, you cum into a pussy.

yeah. in my case at least it was better than masturbation. something about how their movements are unpredictable compared to when you're just using your hand.

Attached: tumblr_ojjc6q0pbT1uoezqwo1_1280.jpg (1080x982, 152K)

If you're asking that question it means you need to have sex.

Not the losing your virginity type of sex. I mean actual sex.

Good luck.

Depends
Gf sex way better than hook ups

Yes
Silly
This
Fucking this, virgins are fag bois
This, masturbation is bad

Yup

no. the only people who say yes are virgins who haven't had sex and think it's the greatest thing in the world because they've spent their entire teen and young adult lives jerking it to the thought of fucking their waifu. does it feel good? sure. is it the greatest thing in the world, as claimed by neckbeard virgins? no.

Hell yeah! Try it once and you'll see. Anyone who says it isn't is either a virgin or someone trying to justify themselves not being able to get any pussy .

no but i dous up ur confidence
will do majick math graph to express how if requested

Attached: 1557767341149.jpg (774x1279, 518K)

Dick designed for penis in vagina.
Masturbation isn't complete.
What's the difference?
How?

Listen here faggot, nobody claimed it to be the best thing in the world, keep fapping to your barbie dolls you basement dwelling ape.

How? Am I not just as much a man despite my incapability of seducing a woman? I dont think I could perform because of the anxiety anyways, so can I not pursue other things in life instead like my career? How does that make me any less of a man than you? If I become successful in career, does that make me more of a man than you? Of course not, so why is sex a stepping stone to becoming a "man"?

it's worth the hype when it's with someone you share a connection with whose body you actually know but just hooking up randomly is bunk as fuck and almost always regrettable

upset that you got called out? sorry, beta. that's the way things are. go back to pining after a girl you'll never get because chad got her first and jerking it to loli threads, kiddo.

So, what is it?

Yeah dude. Cumming inside your wife while she is on her knees is the best feeling in the world. Just staring at her butthole while waves of pussy cream slowly build up on top of your shaft as you pump in and out.

When she is riding you and tells you shes about to cum... o lawd! Then she cums and screams then cries and cant speak because her brain is literally overloaded with sensory pleasure.... yeah dude it's worth it.

Its a lot more work and a lot more awkward. Only reason I choose sex over masterbation is so I can beat the shit out of someone and have them thank me for it.

>virgin
>man
Lmao, no, you are a boy, boy!

Yes.

What the fuck is this a whole copypasta thread OP what the fuck are you doing

It's not a stepping stone to becoming a man at all. It's just feels incredible. It's good shit, man. Give it a try.

The only person you called out is yourself, you lowlife masochist. Nobody asked for your past personal story, faggot.

As a virgin in gi3s 30s who is destined to die alone, this was painful to read.

you have to understand something, user. for average people, it isn't this mythical quest. the reason the faggots here might think it is is because they're outcast neckbeards who have spent their lives watching normal people have multiple girlfriends/sexual partners. so, if you're a neckbeard basement dwelling virgin who has been on Yea Forums for a long time, yea, it probably is all the hype to you. for normal, non losers, no, it's not.

Git gud noob
39 year old virgin here
I'm going for lvl 40
Shut up
Best thread in a while

Thanks Yea Forums

I was 19 and a girl invited me to her place, she wanted me to kiss her but I had a panic attack and didnt so anything. That was 15 years ago and nothing has ever happened since.

This is what a real man is.

Attached: EAL_sgvU0AAE-dV.jpg_large.jpg (1364x2048, 390K)

Yeah, yeah it is. Sorry bro.

>gets called out for being a neckbeard beta virgin
>n-no, you!!!1111
wipe the tears from your face, son. it'll all be okay.

>the reason the faggots here might think it is is because they're outcast neckbeards who have spent their lives watching normal people have multiple girlfriends/sexual partners.
He heh
>so, if you're a neckbeard basement dwelling virgin who has been on Yea Forums for a long time, yea, it probably is all the hype to you
H-heh.. oof.. I-i wouldwouldnt k-know hehehe *sweats profusely*

Fuck man

Holy shit dude. Sorry to hear that. You better hit the gym or have a lot of cash because time is running out. GET SOME PUSSY

You made a trash point and you get called out, you're twisting it onto me now? What a weak response. Nobody claims it to be the greatest thing, does it give pleasure? Yes. Is it better than cumming into the sock you always do, user? Yes. It's not just the sex, it's the whole process, you beta cuck.

The question was whether it was worth the hype. Plenty of people here arent newfags who fap to anime and traps. Im married dude. Im sure im not alone and im sure you arent married.

You know what the sad thing is? I hit the gym straiht after that experience. I wroked my ass off in the gym but knew nothing about diet and eventually burned out. Had extremely traumatic experiences after that which didnt help. I think its too late for me and will probably not see my 40s anyways.

You dun goofed boy
Turning down sex is a sin
You are being punished for your sin
>t. 39 yo virgin who turned down sex with a 15 yo hot italian girl that was crazy about me
>I was 15 too alright
>sorry

Look at the bright side
At least you won't become a 40 yo virgin like me

Getting upset? I understand. It's hard to come to face the realities of your shortcomings.

Yes, and I explained why it wasn't. If you want to LARP about having a wife and pretend you don't jerk off to loli every day, that's fine.

Dude.. Just go to rainbow gatherings. You can look them up on facebook for fucks sake. There is no excuse, especially if you arent even planning on sticking around.

>LARP about having a wife
This is Yea Forums
Not /r9k/
Not /g/
There are plenty well adjusted, non virgin individuals with wife and kids

Seems like all you guys place a lot of high value in having sex or having had sex.

Don’t you ever think that it isn’t worth the effort after a while?

Attached: C289439D-6849-4D09-8B53-E443010CEC6A.jpg (1920x1080, 1.01M)

simple truth, you'll need to experience it first hand to gain your own perspective.

Personally, I can't lose weight to save my life, and sex is a shit ton of cardio. I don"t have as much sex as I could only because it causes sports injuries and down time. Just make sure you have ice packs and heating pads and water on hand.

Does it even bother you at this point? I stopped caring about women a long time ago when I lost hope that I could ever have a relationship. Im at the point where I dont even care about life in general anymore so I'm not bothered about being a virgin forever.

>Don’t you ever think that it isn’t worth the effort after a while?
I will get back to you after I have sex
>lmao not happening

Sure, user. Sure. Whatever you have to say to keep the LARP rolling. I'll play along.

There is something to be said about your role in perpetuating the species. Your insecurities and anxiety prevent you from thriving. Youre probably capable of more than you limit yourself to

Depends on every persons preference though. Some people dont like commitment and some people find partners that they have that connection with and if your lucky share a strictly sexual relationship with others as hookups.

Breeding my wife is definitely the best experience ive ever had in my life. Hands down best sex we ever had.

Kinky

This i approve of. Nobody taught them how to be a man. Cant blame them entirely.

Doubtful

The end is nigh my friend. Preach

Get married. Pop culture makes it seem like you never get laid when you're married but they couldnt be more wrong. You dont have to try very hard at all. My wife let's me fuck her every other day.

Would be every day but it takes 24 hrs for my old load to work it's way out otherwise it doesn't feel as good as her natural juice.

>Does it even bother you at this point?
Yes.
Once I was a bit younger I thought I don't need women
But you can fool biology for so long
Not a single day goes by without feeling like a disgusting virgin outsider who will never have sex

It's not much effort if u Know how to talk to women and are good looking. Virgin detected.

The world ends when incels are the majority.

>LARP
I'm the 39 yo virgin but even I am not delusional enough to think I'm not a minority here
Most Yea Forumstards have sex

am i still a virgin if i give up and fuck a man instead or what

I dont have to convince you of shit

Yes

At least youve comr to terms and are adjusted with your own shit. Good on you user

Sure they do. If you count fucking your waifu pillow or your loli doll as sex, most do.

>Pop culture
Jewish lies like sexual liberation and feminism/communism

Until penis into vegina, ur a virgin buddy.

Good meme
Not all virgins are into lolies and animu waifus

Dude my wifes libido is fucking nuts and were on our second kid. Cant get enough she wears me out sometimes

You can change that. Its all mental

Dont even need to be good looking. More women than ppl think are interested in personality than looks. As long as your not a fugly trashbin

Nah dude you do you

This
Anal sex even with a woman is big gay

Was sex the only reason you married her?
Serious question.
I assume you can cook, clean and take care of yourself.

Is sex honestly the only reason to partner up and get to know others?

Attached: CABBA2EC-B10E-4EA0-91F7-D524D1828E29.jpg (720x720, 69K)

Speaking from firsthand experience, friend?

>More women than ppl think are interested in personality than looks
From my experience it's confidence and self esteem
If you lack them forget about sex
>39 yo virgin

as someone who went through the necesary mess to get some puss, no. Not really, not at all tbh. It is not worth it, it is over glorified, sure it feels nice but but not worth the time spent. Also about the nice feeling part, if fapping was a 2, this would be a 2.3 not even a 3 on scale.

How big is your dick?

Yes
I'm a virgin and not into what you said

>Is having sex worth the hype?
I hope not. Otherwise, I'll be missing a lot...

What are you into, user?

I feel liek those bundle into personality maybe? But i guess a beta can feign both

Average my man ;)

You are missing out
It's not about sex like pop culture has been lying to you
It's about procreation and making a family

yep. anyone who says no is an incel lol

No. I love her. Shes my wife, my bride, and my best friend for ever dude. I dont care how much I get flamed for saying this. But the pussy is cash dont get me wrong.

I got lucky and she was staying in the same dorm as me in college. Just hit it off and never looked back.

Nothing really
Programming mathematics and shit I guess
But that's bullshit honestly
Not surprising I'm a virgin tbqh

Is it the most important thing in the world? Of course not. It is however a rite of passage, and some encounters with a really beautiful woman who wants you and wants sex can light fires in your dreams that will keep you warm with reminiscence for the rest of your days. It's the most fun thing I can think of to do almost of the time when it's no strings attached.

You're not a failure if you haven't had sex though, there are more important things

Incel is an awful term

>It's about procreation and making a family

What about the individuals who aren’t interested in having kids though?

Attached: 0C5EDA7F-D35A-43C3-BCBB-CB6873D93BA6.jpg (600x450, 34K)

Would losing your virginity and having sex truly make you happy though?

Attached: 8D50DDDA-00CA-44B5-A45E-B8DA6321387C.png (492x551, 194K)

>encounters with a really beautiful woman who wants you and wants sex can light fires in your dreams that will keep you warm with reminiscence for the rest of your days.
Sounds like you are
>You're not a failure if you haven't had sex though, there are more important things
Objectively you are (unless you're Issac Newtown)

Attached: 220px-GodfreyKneller-IsaacNewton-1689.jpg (220x302, 27K)

>individuals who aren’t interested in having kids
Closeted fags or misguided and brainwashed by jews

no

No in the sense as that it's not what it is made up to be. If you want love, or affection, or to be treated like a human, and if the other person is someone you have a deep emotional connection with, sex can be amazing. It helps you connect with that person on a whole other level, and it's like your bodies become one and melt into eachother.

Admittedly no
Pity sex won't solve anything
But I wouldn't mind if a girl let me pity fuck her
>please femanon if you hear please give me a chance

Why virgin threads are so comfy?

Sex to me isn't special if you're fucking someone who you don't give a fuck about. I wanted to have sex so bad because I thought it would fill the void in my soul, but it turns out it wasn't that. Sex is not the end all be all to the answer regarding loneliness. What ended up filling my soul was Briana. She's my life partner, and she is perfect for me. The sex that I have with her is not out of pure lust, but out of complete and utter affection, and love. And she returns the same feelings back to me.

Not necessarily. Just people whove been limiting themselves in life aka betas

Nice. I met mine in high school moved out couple months after we graduated. Been together 7 years married 1

Personally disagree. We are human i believe reproducing is the most important thing you could do. But didnt ask me just an opinion

Those people should make their legacy in another way i suppose. Sex isnt always about reproducing. But thats kind of its inteded purpose

The world opens up like her flower ;)

Or other people who died virgins but accomplished important shit. Bet the numbers low tho

Ignorant statement that means nothing

Preach. Lifr changes when you find love. And it gets even better when you bring a child into this world life just becomes different. Its no longer about just you truly when you find that person that you would die for.

You can get more than pity sex user. Trust me loves out there

Thank you user, I'm very reluctant to have a child in my life at any point though. It's terrifying to me.

There's nothing better than having sex with someone u love. It's true. But having loveless kinky sex with a whore is satisfying as well. all virgins out there should hire a prostitute. Worth every dollar.

>You can get more than pity sex user. Trust me loves out there
Thanks but it's late for me bro
I'm the 39 virgin

I think that really depends on the person

Sex is the most important thing for animals, we are men. We have the ability to create things that will last far longer than offspring

It's never too late to hire a whore. Make it happen

If we were well adjusted individuals we wouldn't be virgins
And that's why we can't rent a hoe
Virginity is a symptom of a deeper cause

That's a fallacy
We are biological beings

Hey user, most people I don't think really care if you're a virgin. Most people that aren't Stacy's/Chad's don't give a fuck, even for your age. I think if you just relaxed and stopped labeling yourself as "virgin" you wouldn't feel so embarrassed about it. Don't let that define your personality, it ruins you man. Just let your personality carry yourself, and someday you'll find something that works for you.

I can't man
There's this girl at work that is literally rubbing on me like a cat in heat
And I don't know what to do

>You are missing out
dang! oh welp...

Good for you user thats the shit. People talk shit on love but personally its the sole reason im alive. Wouldve been anhero forever ago if it werent for my wife

Its the scariest fucking thing in the world. I got just got my first back down and shes asleep woth my second in the belly. This world is terrifying user but its the greatest joy in life. And the pros outway the infinite possible cons. Its a life you adjust to

Or kinky sex with your wife ;D shits hot when shes a freak

Never too late my man. Every day has 24 hours. Thats a lot of time.

Lol the species has to continue tho bro

Got a point

Agreed

Normal people walking around are just worried about their own shit trying to handle their own problems. If your a child in hs then yeah thats pribably a big deal. But high school is typically where your personality is cemented going into the adult world

Wrap it

If it's with someone you have good chemistry with and it works out well then YES. If it's just some hoe then no.

>But high school is typically where your personality is cemented going into the adult world
It cemented into the bottom of the ocean
>Wrap it
What you mean?

If not, you are a closeted gay/lesbian or too young

Well than just relax, and trust me man, I know that that is a hell of a lot easier said than done. I've dealt with anxiety for a pretty long time. What I've found that helps me is just to face what scares you head on, no matter how many alarms set off in your head. No matter how scary or hopeless a situation is, you will always come out having learned something. What I think you should do is cook for her, and be upfront with her that you want to take things at a slower pace, and just say that it's been a while since someone has paid attention to you like she has, and that you need to acclimate to it.

It's more guilty than masturbation, and also like masturbation, doesn't actually change your life in any meaningful way afterward.
Means to an end, a full-size fuck toy.

Op tbh its not that great. When im about to have sex my brain makes me feel like its gonna be the greatest thing ever and i need to make it happen at any cost, but once you are fucking its not that great. Its slightly better masterbation AT FIRST, but the longer you are in, it feels less and less good because it feels less tight and they get wetter and more slippery so you feel less.

She has kids and I live in the basement
Not happening
Also there's HR and I can't afford to lose this job if I want to get out of the basement

>How?
Youre nut is different when you love them. Some random whore making you cum does not feel as good. Unless shes REALLY good and knows how to suck a dick and wont complain

If you have to ask than no for you.

Wait what basement? Where do you crash user?

depends on you and your drive, user.

Also that shit can get tiring tbh. Its really a workout and i’m very much in shape.

Parents basement
But I not neet anymore and work my ass off to afford to rent someplace cheap and get out of basement

Prove you're not trolling. I genuinely want to help get you out if the mental state you're in, so I need to know that you're not trolling

Agreed

Ah but see user thats where you limt yourself. Life doesnt stop after high school. It just gets harder. As a man you need to condition yourself to take what it throws at you. And if it aint pussy you gotta go get it

>wrap it w a condom if youre trying to get laid and shes wanting then get some. Just be careful. Everyones dirty

Not necessarily

Good advice /bro

That i personally believe is a small minded way to approach the subject. The experience is defined by the people who are involved and their connection. But hey man you do you i dont judge

Do better at sex

Lol then if thats the case dont bother with her. Just let her off easy i guess. You already know you dont want her so just define what youre looking for and (most importantly) make yourself eligable for your ideal. Youre capable

Theres also the spiritual feeling of release into thst special person. Its the greatest

Ok i feel that

Agreed timestamp

Why would I troll about something so pathetic?
I'm not trolling.
How can I prove it?
I'm not photo because I can't even take photos of me and look and because mistrust.

sauce on jpeg? Only foud clips

Just photo your lair and quit being a pussy

Good night user, it was nice talking to you. You seem like a great guy, and I genuinely wish the best for you and your family.

>It's the most fun thing I can think of to do almost of the time when it's no strings attached.
>Haven't ever solved a though integral that makes you feel adrenaline rush and pride in your work.

Night man take it easy i appreciate that

"Am I not a man, even though I'm a virgin a-and even if I was about to have sex I would maybe throw up and be too anxious anyway?"
Ok yeah sure you are the poster child of what it is to be a man

Sus

Married, can confirm that the anti-marriage narrative in media is kike media trying to discourage white births.
Have sex once every 2-3 days for the past 4 years