I hear many people claim that a college degree doesn’t guarantee a job anymore so WHAT exactly can guarantee a job...

I hear many people claim that a college degree doesn’t guarantee a job anymore so WHAT exactly can guarantee a job nowadays

Attached: B04202EE-02DF-4A1A-B03B-EC512C36B6FD.jpg (1200x1143, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yv094aClGlY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Joining the army?

nothing except being the best at doing something valuable to the company. Even then they will get rid of you the second you aren't valuable anymore

Have a skill people are willing to pay for.

This. Trades need people, and you can make bank

Competence. You would be surprised at how incompetent many degree-holding folks really are in the work world.

Try to learn how to Daytrade that way you can work for yourself

A lot of trade schools offer job placement.

Nepotism.

Aren’t most trades going to be automated in the coming years

Trade school
/thread

Family connections or military service.
Besides that, just keep sending out your shit like the rest of us.

Be born into a wealthy family and join the family business. Nepotism.

Welder electrician carpenter HVAC on and on the trades are hiring and paying good

Learn to code and not some crack head shit like wordpress

Connections.

It depends on your degree. If you get something stupid like penguin dance study you're not going to get a decent job....but if you get a degree in electrical engineering, you're gonna have a really good job.

The people you know

Nepotism

You really think people are going to be calling up robot plumbers “in the coming years”?

Just factory shit.
HVAC, electrician, construction, turbine mechanic, plumber. You can make 100K a year in these fields

Yeah, you can automate a plumber, electrician, mechanic, aircraft tech, welder, septic tank pumper. Probably not worth going in to; better to keep on studying for the lesbian dance theory degree.

being a woman or minority

Getting an MD

real talk...nothing guarantees a job, but get a degree in a field and bust your ass at everything you do and there is a good chance you will have a job

Only true answer . That or Mormon and join company run by Mormons.

Wont accept anyone with an IQ at or below 85. That's 10% of the population.

being a minority.

it will get you a job because of affirmative action and bullshit. also harder to get fired. this is the world we live in now

You can automate anything. Doctor? Yes. Lawyer? Already happening. Artist? People can't even tell the fucking difference between a real one and a robot anymore. The question is when, no one in this thread will likely be alive when those jobs become obsolete.

being cheap
work OT for free
take no vacation/holidays
then you will be so cheap for teh copnay that they will find noone better ...better aka low pay and max performance

honestly why don't we have a eugenics for the low IQ already
oh i guess that would be racist

Trade school.

also move out to the boonies, a small town that is upgrading tech or industry wise

>that would be racist
Uh dude... I think you might be one of them. Seriously though, what are we supposed to do? Leaving that sort of decision up to the state is dangerous. Number one. Number two is straight up child genocide, your IQ is pretty much set at 7 years-old. It can go down too, so if you're into being at the bottom of a bottle you could find yourself at that 85 mark. Both options are morally reprehensible. That's why we need a welfare system. Sadly.

Shia LeBUFF

>Both options are morally reprehensible.
So?
>That's why we need a welfare system.
No we don't.

killing all of the stupid people/niggers/other garbage isn't against my morals at all. stop assuming we all have the same morals. it's morally fucking imperative that we do this, to help the human race. use your brain. it's not immoral to help the majority of society in a major way

Being a woman or minority

College degrees were never about getting a job, that's what trade school is for
College is about acquisition of knowledge

Most people definitely go for jobs lol

>No we don't.
if we take your approach, sure.
You're right, I give too much benefit of doubt to people. I should've assumed when I mentioned morals you were a complete moron who needed me to spell out that it was subjective. Or maybe you're the one with unreasonable false assumptions? A prick who thinks everyone's an idiot. Nah.
>help the human race
You have no humility. You're advocating genocide. Once you draw the line of value of life there, it's all downhill. Slippery slope. Why accommodate anyone that taxes society? Criminals, the disabled. the mentally ill, the less endowed, the less fortunate.

Experience.

If you go to college go for STEM and nothing else.

These sub-100 IQ fucktards finding something to blame for their lack of ability in life.

>so WHAT exactly can guarantee a job nowadays

Being willing to actually work.
My wife would take on another dozen people, right now, but she can't find anyone under 40 who knows how to work.
It's not even that hard work.
Did you graduate High school?
Are you willing to dress in neat business attire (and wear a tie)?
Can you write a coherent sentence?
Are you willing to spend 2 - 3 months learning the job at $20/hr?
Do you want to make $150k/yr after a couple years?

Should have people lining up to get the job....Right?

The last 1/2 dozen people didn't last a month.
Late for work or calling in "sick" on Mondays and/or Fridays.
Sitting around texting or browsing the web.
Leaving early without telling anyone.

She's gotten to where when she gets a resume' from a millennial, 9 out of 10 times it goes into the trash.

Learn to fuckin' work.

What position is this for and what industry?

What position and industry?

Nothing. That's why we need to vote yang.

Attached: splash_index_mobile.png (768x890, 1.27M)

>eugenics
>genocide
gee, i wonder who's behind this post...

Attached: le happy merchant.jpg (340x508, 10K)

Not getting a tard in the interview. Sadly some of you will never realised how much of a tard you are.

Being a slave worker or being born into a successful family business

>Do you want to make $150k/yr after a couple years?

Yes. Yes, I do. Tell me how, tell me now.

Not being white

Can't wait for the gen xers and boomers to die off so we can get a better work environment. Those faggots just squat in jobs and won't hire anybody but other old people

ISO and AS quality system auditing.
Manufacturing industry.
Mostly Aerospace.

Basically it's making sure people are doing what they are supposed to be doing. Interviews, paperwork review, writing reports.

I can't wait for faggots like you to die so we don't have to listen to your horse shit. God it's going to be so much better in about 20-30 years

ultimately your slave morality is just as genocidal as wanting to simply glass africa. more so in the long run, really

A trade. A good deal of places will train you but you must work for them for a year or two. That gives hands on experience along with the job certifications. You can take that anywhere because everywhere always needs it

ultimately your slavish morality is just as genocidal as wanting to simply glass africa. more so in the long run, really

being Alinity

My wife's 32 yo.

Just deal drugs. It's cheaper. It's easier.

>slavish morality
Believe what you want. Just know i'd include your psychopathy in something that's detrimental to society. You'd sure-as-shit be on the list for being that amenable to insanity. Maybe you're a schizo?

No, it isn't.

Hope she gets beat and raped

k dude

>Hope she gets beat and raped
Almost did 2 years ago.
But the guy decided it wasn't worth it when he ended up staring down the barrel of her .38 revolver with a red dot on his chest.

You'll go far in life.

Fake and gay, log off for the night boomer we don't want to hear your action movie fantasys

Yeah, you're cool kid.
Enjoy your life in the wonderful world of fast food.

we get it, your dad beat you when you were a kid or something so you think life is about suffering and hatred. you think that the only way to be successful is to punish yourself. we get it. just be quiet so the rest of us can try and enjoy our lives

>Why accommodate anyone that taxes society
Yeah? How much do you donate to charity faggot? That's right, nothing out of your pocket. You just advocate charity with other people's money. Gas yourself you dishonest shitbag.

m-my wife has a quick draw wth the .38 revolver and a r-r-red dot

s-she a-also has a .45 longslide, w-with l-laser sighting

fucking terminator wannabe, kill yourself

Attached: patriotic-karate-instructor-costume-5161336.jpg (800x800, 39K)

Union trade job.

Electrician.

Pipe fitter.

Welding.

Sheet metal fabrication.

>Get a trade, get on a company benefits and pay roll. Start at 30-50k+

>promote through union provided promotions and raises. Easily clock $80K

>get in to overtime rhythms and really start stacking money.

>retire with multiple accounts and benefits package.

Just find a damn trade already.

I don't want to be one of those gross raspy white trash blue-collar types with a cig hanging out of my mouth talking about how good AC/DC is or something

All jobs should have like 2 months vacation mandatory. Imagine being a wage cuck asking to get a day or week off and they tell you no

Got caught in a draw down in 2014 thanks a lot obama and even the army is pushing for college to include my shit job of artillery

This dudes too caught up on what his co workers listen to on the way home to even consider compensation.

Think he was asking for a proper job

>math degree
>any other stem degree
>technical skills
>being generally very intelligent
>military

What will lose you a job:
>not being productive
>being a shit-tier human (i.e being unlikable, not fitting in)
>being white, depending on where you are and what the job is

The things that will not be automated away (at least in the next 50 years)
>complicated manual labor: plumbing repair, electrical, automotive, etc.
>creation of automation (until the robot apocalypse)
>investing (people have money, and will implement programs to make more, but it's people that do the actual investing)
>any cutting-edge tech
>some aspects of medical

I can fuckin tell ya cunt.

a job application.

guarentee'd you can get a job in a fuckin day if u go walk ur ass, since u prob dont have a car unless someone bought your weeb ass one. if u go to 10 places and still cant get a job u need to unfuck yourself.

Who would think that a woman who works in industrial areas, often at night, and does a lot of ITAR work would carry a gun.

I don't understand what you mean. Those jobs build the foundation and infristructre of the country ?

They're the best paid in the country relative to the entry criteria.

And they're protected by union?

Are you 15 or stupid?

If this is legit, what company? or a similar company to what you're referring to?

>But the guy decided it wasn't worth it when he ended up staring down the barrel of her .38 revolver with a red dot on his chest.
cringe larp. just stop posting

Does the real world scare you that much?

>any cutting-edge tech
Go R&D, this is what I'm working towards. Sure you're not making $150k a year at the beginning but it pays the bills and it's a pretty awesome work environment with some of the smartest people out there. Drawback is that it usually requires a PhD unless you're a genius then you just need a BS with added training. At a university it's usually as a research scientist or professor, industry is usually working in small teams in some tech field (Google, Boeing, Lockheed, or government shit with agencies). Had interviews with some R&D teams in Google, finance firms, and went to recruiting events with gubment shit. Only places I'll be applying for jobs in industry is probably NASA or some tech firm, the rest academia.

You went too far with laser sighting guy, sorry the joke didn't turn out how you wanted it too

>your fan fiction
>the real world
you wish bud

Dude trades lmao

Can confirm. Have my certification from two years and I’m pretty damn comfortable.

Can confirm also

>That's right, nothing out of your pocket.
What are taxes dumbass?

Nursing is a really good gig right now. Pretty much guaranteed a job if you are remotely competent.

Doesn't count if it isn't voluntary, faggot. The point is that he wouldn't donate to charity given the choice, but he'd gladly pat himself on the back for donating other people's money via the government. He's the worst kind of scum.

Letting ur future employer unload weekly in your arse or pussy

Think he was asking for a proper job

>If this is legit, what company? or a similar company to what you're referring to?

She owns a quality systems consulting firm.
Many want to see a degree.
Not having a college education and working her ass off to get where she is, she has a special appreciation for HS grads who are willing to work.
She's got one girl, 23 yo, working for her that got out of HS, really couldn't afford college and ended up doing secretarial work. Met her 3 years ago and she had tons of questions about my wife's work. Spoke intelligently. Could write. Reliable.
Got laid off in a downsizing a year and a half ago and called my wife. Now she's making $100k+ and just spent a couple weeks in Germany, and flew to and from on the customers corporate jet.
She seems to be pretty happy with her career choice.

Experience! Expediency is key. If you're one of the losers entering the job market after they stopped hired people without experience then you're doomed to live in a grease filled atmosphere at one of the myriad fast food places

>it isn't voluntary, faggot.
What taxes are spent on is somewhat, and we could advocate for politicians who support its removal.
>The point is that he wouldn't donate to charity given the choice
I actually would, if i had the money. Turns out I don't
> other people's money via the government
It's everyone's money faggot, it's a community pool the size of which is 327 million strong. It's purpose is to help the community. Poor people dying on the street isn't going to help the community. I don't know if you have any respect for the sanctity of human life but just because someone isn't intelligent doesn't mean their lives are worthless. Savants exist. I also don't trust the state for a second to be the authority on who lives and who dies. Slippery slope.

Don’t listen to this shit. This is the dumbest bullshit I’ve ever heard.

I've already started college for an engineering degree to make that kind of money. Will keep that field in mind.

Experience in that job.
>But how do I get experience in that job
Experience through a similar job
Repeat.

Psh, good luck at McDonald's queermo

they're jobs for trashy people with no other skills. nobody wants to be them

You get experience through a similar job, but of a lower tier. Repeat until you get accepted. For some fields, this is clearer than others but you get the point.

Yfw Weinstein will never have you suck his dick in exchange for a million dollar movie role

Illogical as balls. If all the poor people died on the street, we'd have no more people. It's a problem that solved its self...unless you let the government irresponsibly feed the urchins

>You went too far with laser sighting guy
Because you consider it too much to drop $200 on a Crimson Trace laser sight and spend 10 minutes swapping out the grip on a .38 snubby?

>used my gi bill to go to welding school
>finished in 4 months
i make 35 an hour, 12 hr days, 5 days a week plus 125 a day per diem... do the math faggot

>I've already started college for an engineering degree to make that kind of money. Will keep that field in mind.

You'd probably find it less than exciting.
Hang in there with the engineering. Senior year can be a bitch.

/BSME

Focusing on your soft skills. I didn’t have nearly the grades it experience for the job I have now by a long shot. Learn to communicate, look attentive, be good at taking criticism. Also, no matter how low on the totem pole you are, go out of your way to make connections and talk to anyone you can, even if you don’t really like them. You don’t have to be an alpha male chad to do this either, a few years ago I was a complete sperg with this kind of stuff. It can be honed and practice. Read how to win friends and influence people, it’s an old book but still really applicable. Good luck Yea Forumsro

>all the poor people died
We're not talking about all the homeless people. Which aren't all unintelligent. We're talking about unintelligent people.
>we'd have no more people
You have no idea what the repercussions of that standard notion of the sanctity of life would be. Anyone can lose their job and become homeless.
>unless you let the government irresponsibly feed the urchins
Why protect any facet of life? Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness? Who gives a shit, morality is subjective. We can do whatever we want. Rule of law out the window, give me anarchy.

>Illogical as balls
We've already established your opinion is as valuable as mine, you're not doing anything but spouting a worthless opinion.

god, doing all of those things sounds like the biggest fucking nightmare i can imagine. if this is life then i want to stop the ride. what ever happened to just being able to get a job and make a quiet living and not have to turn into some manipulative sleazeball just to succeed?

why should a fuckin job be guaranteed?

so society doesn't collapse

>What taxes are spent on is somewhat [voluntary]
No it isn't. Voluntary means you get to say no.
>I actually would, if i had the money. Turns out I don't
What you'd do with your magic wand of infinite resources doesn't count. People don't have more than they have. If you aren't willing to sacrifice your own limited resources, you don't get to force other people to do the same.
>It's everyone's money faggot
No it fucking isn't. Take a look at your paycheck before and after taxes. Its money siphoned out of people's income. If some banker did that you'd have him lynched.

>I also don't trust the state for a second to be the authority on who lives and who dies.
tbh I'd just make sterilization mandatory for welfare and offer it for reduced sentencing. That would be enough to slowly remove them from the gene pool.

Learn to code and society will poop money on your chest. It's laughable.

It can feel that way at first, but that’s not the point. The key is to be able to communicate your ideas better and make it mutually beneficial for everybody involved. People are better than you’d expect at sniffing out bullshit, I really enjoy doing this kind of stuff because I’ve actually learned to like talking to people and building those relationships. There are a lot of dicks out there, but you don’t have to be one of them to be successful.

he means someone who graduates college shouldn't be guaranteed a job just because they graduated college... you fucking basic.

he means someone shouldn't be guaranteed a job just because they graduated from college you fucking basic.

i don't have ideas to communicate with coworkers i just want to do a job and do it well

I'm an AE freshman, not really sold on a particular field of engineering. Any advice on deciding? or general advice?

you don't even have to do that. i have a friend who has an it degree who works in it at a large local hospital, and he spends his days in meetings and updating excel formulas.

also, when his pc takes a shit, he calls my no degree having ass to fix it.

degrees aren't everything.

why should a fuckin job be guaranteed?

Da jooz?

welding

Accountants and paralegals will be automated before trades. I actually feel for those poor bastards. except for the ones that go one to be bankers.

>What taxes are spent on is voluntary
>No it isn't
Can you read? What they are spent on IS somewhat voluntary or completely voluntary in some cases.
>you don't get to force other people to do the same
I'm not forcing anyone, it's involuntary remember? I have no say in what we all spend money on.
>doesn't count
Kind of does. If you don't have money to give you can't really be expected to give any.
>If you aren't willing to sacrifice your own limited resources
If I voted for welfare I would be, some of my resources would go to it. I don't completely trust charities either, they're not held accountable the same way governments are. Transparency isn''t always there. No charity has the same infrastructure as the government.
>Its money siphoned out of people's income
People. Plural. Everyone. Pools their money into society. Don't like the pretense? Leave. You can vote on where that money goes.
>banker did that you'd have him lynched.
We don't vote bankers in.

>That would be enough to slowly remove them from the gene pool
Thing is. You fucking can't. Nature and nurture is 50%. People don't keep the same I.Q. through their entire lives, and genes don't work that way, they can fuck you. Nurture? Forget about it, you can inadvertently hinder the development of your child's IQ. Keeping it from reaching it's potential.

You seem to live in some fantasy world. No respect for science or facts, all you care about is money. That's anti-social and society is key to our survival. You're an adult but we should euthanize you... see where i'm going with this? It's not much of a leap and that's the reality of eugenics. You can't have a perfect world, user.

If that’s what you want to do then by all means go for it, but you’re going to have to be the best of the best at what you do to see serious money. Even if you’re in engineering, a stereotypically “introverted” job, communication is still key. I’ll give you an example. Earlier this week, I had to review and resubmit a bunch of shop drawings to the engineering firm we work with because there were some errors. The easiest way to do it would have been to simply mark the drawings up and email them back telling them there were errors present. However, the way that I’ve found works best in cases like that is to mark the drawings up, email them back thanking them for something they did well with the drawings, then tell them to review the enclosed information. Then, after sending the email, I pick up and call the Engineer of Record and let him know i sent something in, and also shoot the shit with him for a minute. Now, since we’ve been working with this guy for awhile, he knows my voice and things are friendly between us, and drawings get back much quicker and more meticulously corrected.

a PhD in solid state physics. Employment is literally 100%. Companies won't interview you - you'll interview companies.

sweet. i'll get right on that.

do you have 200k i can borrow to pay for the education?

Focus on the career and not the major. Try to meet people who have graduated and have jobs in the field and see what you like, try to shadow if you can. If you ask your academic advisor, they might be happy to help you out. In the long run, it’s gonna be a lot more worth it to be happy in a job where you make $80000 than miserable in one where you make $100000

tl;dr: don't be a dick to the people you rely on.

That pretty much encompasses it. And if you go out of your way to treat them well, it’ll take you even farther.

no, you don;t have to do that. Once you transition over to a Grad program in physics, the school employs you and gives tuition on stipend while you work your thesis. This can start before you even have your bachelors, if you show enough promise.

The field is in such high demand that you can even come from a backwoods state school with good enough grades and GRE subject scores and get into a good grad program at a middle tier school, and the employment thing still holds true.

For the record, I was a dumb-ass and went another direction.

I watched kids come from some of the lowest tier schools in my state, where the SS grad program literally consisted of them, a couple of postdocs, and a single working advisor, and they still had semicon companies dripping wet at their doorstep. fucking disgusting.

>I'm an AE freshman, not really sold on a particular field of engineering. Any advice on deciding? or general advice?
I went into Mechanical Engineering because I've always been interested in how things work. You know that kid who was rebuilding lawnmower engines at 10 yo. Or volunteered to fix your leaky faucet. Or rewired your lamp.
Yeah, that was me.
There's kinda a glut of electrical engineers right now.
Biomedical engineering is going pretty good.
Industrial Engineering is the special ed. of engineering.
Mechanical Engineering will always be in high demand. We'll always need engines, air conditioners, home heating, trucks, autos, and fuckin' door hinges. Buildings will always need to be built. As will bridges. And planes. And trains.
I'm pretty happy in Mech. Engineering.
Get licensed as a Professional Engineer and you'll never be short of work. (The PE tests aren't all that difficult).

I'm not talking about homeless people, idiot, I'm talking about poor people. You can be homeless and still have millions of dollars saved up. Those guys would live. If you can't buy food to keep yourself from starving, then you starve. Simple stuff, bro. Plus, anarchy would be horrible! I'd die so fast! At should always have the rule of law, and one law should be "NO GOVERNMENT HAND OUTS TO THE POORS!"

you don't "transition to a grad program"

you have to graduate (or show enough promise you will) with an undergraduate degree which can cost up to $140k for a private school, then apply and get accepted to a school for a graduate degree which can max out at another 120k.

Can you do it thru local colleges for a lower cost? Sure. Will you get as many opportunities if you graduate from greendale community college? No.

Thanks

>Industrial Engineering is the special ed. of engineering.

I always used to joke about that too. Them and CivE's.

Fast forward 10 years, I've worked a bit with both.

Industrial guy gets $150K/yr. to put in his time and make common sense recommendations on the production line.

The CivE I worked with had exactly three spreadsheets and two codebooks he ever had to touch. $172K/yr.

They were the smart ones, user, and you know it too.

>What they are spent on IS somewhat voluntary or completely voluntary in some cases.
Okay that's not how the word voluntary works. You're thinking of people having autonomy over where their tax money goes. If this was true, I could buy a TV with it. Partial autonomy isn't autonomy.
>I'm not forcing anyone, it's involuntary remember?
But you are advocating government policy that does. You're advocating that government money be spent on welfare. But the government doesn't have any money that isn't siphoned from people. So really you're just advocating people to be forced to spend their money on welfare via government proxy.
>If you don't have money to give you can't really be expected to give any.
If you have anything more than food and rent, you have excess money. The fraction of that excess money you donate to charity is the fraction of money you can expect other people to donate. If bill gates donates 80% of his excess to vaccines in africa or whatever, he actually gets the right to ask everyone else to donate 80% of their income as well. Donating 0% while demanding that other people donate 40% is dishonest.
>If I voted for welfare I would be, some of my resources would go to it.
Only if tax was a flat percentage. Saying you'll pay 10% of your wallet towards a pizza if someone else will pay 40% of theirs is you being a faggot.
>Pools their money into society.
Not voluntary, not legitimate. If people had a 0% taxrate and were asked to spend part of their paycheck in the same way the government does, they'd tell the taxman no. The people don't even want it.
>You can vote on where that money goes.
The fucking illusion of choice given to you by the two party system. Not to mention votes aren't proportional to taxes spent, so if you pay most of the money chances you still get almost zero say in where it goes.
>We don't vote bankers in.
Right, politicians get the funny government hat so its okay when they do it.

For you? Nothing. Clearly you're not motivated enough or have enough common sense to sit down and ask yourself:

Hmm, what are people always going to need?

You can't be that stupid OP.

Creativity and a way to implement it

>you don't "transition to a grad program"

Yes, you do. If you're in physics at the end of your senior year, and you don't have a grad program lined up either at your current school on recommendation, or at another school on recommendation and grades, you weren't doing it right, sorry.

> $140k for a private school

Then why the fuck would you go to a private college? There are literally hundreds of feeder programs at state schools that slot people into the top 10 grad programs. Go in-state, get in-state tuition, and don't be a jack-off.

If you're really worried about the names on your CV, get into a state exchange program, Do a year working with a group at your target school, go to conferences and network.

> then apply and get accepted to a school for a graduate degree which can max out at another 120k

Which gets fully covered by any decent program. You usually walk away with some living expenses on top of that. You live poor for a few years, but you're not taking on any more debt to do it.

I strongly suspect you haven't actually gone through this, or if you did, you were a jack-off in undergrad.

private college will pay for itself if you use it to network and to learn how to manage a career

It's very hard to get a job in Silicon Valley if you are over 40, let alone at 55-60... They only hire 30ish people.

>The things that will not be automated away (at least in the next 50 years)

Sales... sales is about connecting with people. At least at my level it is... that will never be replaced by a robot.

>Nature and nurture is 50%.
You're lowballing nature, but even if that were true we could still minimize the 50% part that was nature.

>People don't keep the same I.Q. through their entire lives
The variation is marginal. Also, we tested twins reared apart. Their IQ's correlate with each other at practically 1. This implies that IQ is predictable given a set of genes.

>and genes don't work that way, they can fuck you
>Nurture? Forget about it, you can inadvertently hinder the development of your child's IQ.
Exceptions don't matter at the population level, it all averages out.

>That's anti-social and society is key to our survival
The short term survival and reproduction of people who cost more resources than they can generate for themselves actually hinders survival in the long term. If you don't believe me, think about what's going to happen to africa after we stop sending them aid.

Attached: Burt 1966.png (1155x659, 138K)

Nothing really "guarantees" a job, but it would be in your best interest to look up fields that are actually in demand and pursue that.

meant for servers are really shitting the bed right now

I don't even know why I'm wasting my time with an imbecile. You're the kind of person that would think tax is theft. You believe in genocide and eugenics ffs. Selectively ignoring the argument at large.

Don't like a society where humanity is placed above money? Fucking leave dude. You're never going to rob the populace of basic decency. You're never going to eradicate every useless person.

Ignore that though. Focus on the money, focus on the fact you've got to agree with everything the government does to feel right paying taxes. Social contract. Don't like the laws of the nation? Leave civilization because all societies have them. Your utopia doesn't exist

I don't think I was the poster child you describe. I'm interested in engineering because I'm fascinated by the idea of designing the perfect machine, such as designing the most efficient car. I chose aerospace engineering because I figure learning about aerodynamics would help develop the necessary knowledge.

>relative to the entry criteria
Exactly. It’s trash tier

>You can be homeless and still have millions of dollars saved up
What fucking world do you live in?
>Simple stuff, bro
Simplistic world view, bro. It implies the world is entirely left up to disposition, and that there's no factor of chance in where you end up. Your value as a human being is dependent on your bank account? How asinine. Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Can't have life without the means for survival.
>NO GOVERNMENT HAND OUTS TO THE POORS
Your solution is asinine. What is the world supposed to do with 700 million people? Why stop there, half the world lives below the poverty line. Let them all starve. No human element. Just bodies. You are what society has use for you for at any given time. Your job may become obsolete tomorrow. You're on the street and starving but some fuck says you're useless now. Toss you out like a broken appliance. It has nothing to do with disposition or nuance.

The welfare program, and every other part of the new deal for that matter, saved this fucking country. Brought it out of the depression. It's objectively a positive for society. We wouldn't be where we are today without it.

>You're the kind of person that would think tax is theft
It literally is you retard. A bunch of poor people voting themselves my paycheck is functionally the same as one of them mugging me.

>You're never going to rob the populace of basic decency.
Nigger no one votes for this shit except the people who benefit. If society actually wanted it charity would be sufficient.

>muh social contract
Something you pulled out of your ass. No one has any obligation to do anything for anyone else besides like parents and children. I'm not your daddy, if you're hungry that's on you to fix it.

>just leave
Not a refutation nigger.

>Focus on the money
You could feed some starving african for the price of a coffee. Instead, you buy the coffee. Don't act like you're any different faggot. If someone tried to take 40% of your paycheck, you'd be "focusing on the money" too.

>Selectively ignoring the argument at large
Life has no inherent value. Productive life has value in the value it provides to society, and that productive life is rewarded with food from that society. Unproductive life isn't. If you want to feed them, go ahead buddy that's your money. But people outside the economy or people who do the economic equivalent of digging holes have no claim to any resources beyond what they're given.

Found the guy with 80 iq

Attached: 12-donald-trump-2011-WHCD-screencap.w330.h330.jpg (217x217, 12K)

key word being college

a university degree typically guarentees you a high paying job unless it's a degree of interest that has no job application for example graduate in philosophy or history in which case it just props up your undergrad on your resume and opens the door to teaching

a McCollege degree though isn't worth the fucking paper it's written on, it's a fucking scam for stupid people that don't the have grades for university to feel like they went to university when they didn't and employers know this but in some instances it at least shows you put effort into training after high school but for what is what makes the diploma relevant or not

some dogshit devry degree is worth fuck all

>You're lowballing nature
It's an estimate either way
>still minimize the 50%
You have absolutely no idea to what degree though. I'm ignoring all the means to get to that minimizing for the sake of it. Not one person has addressed the glaring flaws of allowing the state to decide what is and isn't valued by society. Forgetting about the morality of it.
> Also, we tested twins reared apart. Their IQ's correlate with each other at practically 1.
You're going to have to do MUCH better than that. What age were they tested, did it allow for nurture to take a role, who was studied and what was their lifestyle like. All important factors. That also presumes the study was even done in good faith with the right methodology. Anyone can lock a child in a room and completely fuck them for life. Anything moving forward from that extreme is difficult to study.
>Exceptions don't matter at the population level
They're not exceptions if they're somewhere between 1% and 49%. Any intelligent person can make a shitty parent. One that could help lead that person into a life of poverty, perhaps.
>people who cost more resources than they can generate for themselves actually hinders survival in the long term
Completely missed my point. That's subjective. We also don't live in fucking 10,000 B.C. Social darwinism is far more important than those who can provide for themselves. Many of these poor aren't useless, you can just ignore that though.

There's no good or reliable metric for any of your shit to be honest. Poverty is often based on circumstance, not intelligence. Intelligence isn't binary, there are many different types and the I.Q. test is more of just a general assumption of what's right. Or what applies. Unintelligent people can fall into success, intelligent people can fall out of it and be brought back in with help.

Your solution? Immediately let everyone die the moment they can't feed themselves. It's archaic, and it won't even work.

Not everyone can afford to go to a university. Wow!!! Silver spoon. Your world is a BUBBLE tee hee

>implying IQ of a set person is all there is about how he succees in his career/business

do you even count personality, charisma, sense of humor, how a person leads negotiations and makes contacts, how he plans his day. Even if you have the IQ of a genius you wont get far if you fail at the above

>is functionally the same as one of them mugging me
Social. Contract. You're benefiting off the money everyone else spent if you don't pay it. Kind of like the homeless you despise. The air you breathe, the food you eat, the water you drink, the pavement you drive on and the man with a badge or hammer to protect it all. All paid for by what the society has unofficially signed off on. Fucking leave and drink water from a stream if you don't like it. Your life will be unprotected.
>Nigger no one votes for this shit except the people who benefit
Except they do
>If society actually wanted it charity would be sufficient
Except it's not for the reasons i've said that you've ignored
>No one has any obligation to do anything for anyone
... except pay taxes and accept you aren't who gets to decide what the collective does. You want to live among us in a society? You have to accept the rules we've agreed on. Like follow the law, and pay your taxes.
>Not a refutation
It is if you had a modicum of understanding of basic common sense
>Don't act like you're any different faggot
I am, because you'd say fuck off to everything. You wouldn't even donate to charity given the chance, they supposedly don't deserve it. You also don't understand what nations are. We aren't responsible for them, there's not even very much any single individual can do. Money isn't the solution to everything. Nuance motherfucker. Distribution is the problem.

Not enough people care about anyone else outside their tribe. You don't even care about them though, which is why we should leave you to the wolves.
>Life has no inherent value
There it is. Kill yourself. You're worth less to society because you don't value it.

Luck

Blue collar certification - ASE for automotive, HVAC cert, etc.

>If you want to feed them, go ahead buddy that's your money
Except... you want to live in a society that has decided AND BENEFITED from doing otherwise. You can't have it both ways, if you don't like it you have to leave. The rest of society doesn't have to conform to your whims and world-views. Especially when they objectively don't benefit it. The new deal was incredibly successful. Objectively, the best thing to do is help people reach their full potential. Not leave them to die when chance has dealt them shitty prospects. The economy crashes by no fault of your own and you're homeless and can't afford to live. It's not because you're incapable of being productive it's because you're not in complete control

That's part of my point. It's a shitty metric

That's what the marines are for.

IQ explains 52% of the variation in job performance when evaluated by a supervisor.

Attached: strenze-2015[1].jpg (676x687, 105K)

Do you lump community college in with the McCollege league or just the devry digipen trash?
I graduated with an associate in programming for a cc and while I don't feel like I got a lesser education than a uni I sit here at 25 jobless and homeless trying to find anything in my field. It's been months of applying and I don't know what I'm doing wrong

Some aspects of skilled trades might be automated...
It’s not as easy as you may think, depending on the trade.
Some trades require troubleshooting, and abstract problem solving which robots won’t be intuitive enough to do until they surpass us in intelligence...
Besides, what fucking software engineer can code a robot to extract a rusty broken bolt, or to disassemble and repair a gearbox from some old piece of equipment? Software engineers can’t operate a screwdriver...

>Not one person has addressed the glaring flaws of allowing the state to decide what is and isn't valued by society.
So when the elected government levys taxes its the will of the people, but when the elected government decides eugenics it suddenly isn't?

>methodology
Scientists found a bunch of high school twins who were raised in different homes (because they were all adopted and also all pairs were separated at birth) and tested their IQ. Their IQ was similar despite the different home environments.

>They're not exceptions if they're somewhere between 1% and 49%.
But we know fuckups are exceptions because of the consistency of population outcomes.

>That's subjective
>Many of these poor aren't useless
But they are. The value they provide to society is evaluated by their paycheck. That's an objective measure of their worth. Doctors are worth a lot, burger flippers are worth a little. The economy is a an evaluation tool for individual worth to society.

>Poverty is often based on circumstance, not intelligence
No it isn't. We can reliably demonstrate that certain populations will end up poor under any circumstances. Just look at africans.

>it won't even work
If everyone under 100 IQ dies, the next generation will be more intelligent on average due to the high heritibility of intelligence. Its really that simple.

Humanizing corporate drones by giving them unwarranted pot-induced motivational philosophical monologues an turning them into the soon to emerge new a intelligent species of the homo.

Humanizing corporate drones by giving them unwarranted pot-induced motivational philosophical monologues an turning them into the soon to emerge new a intelligent species of the homo.

Attached: 20190423_171752.jpg (1960x4032, 763K)

Become one that can defy the laws of submission into the ego, fearing the trivial and the abstract. Corporations do not have you on a leash - you cannot be directly killed by them, but life can be miserable if that's your greatest fear.
Your biggest fear should not even be uncertainty - it should be of fire, pain, starvation, etc.
Embrace the uncertain and discover, my child.
It is the only way to be alive. Surviving is not living. You shouldn't have to be surviving your job - you should be working because you want to work. You want to commit to a skill or a position. Jobs each have a purpose - small or big. But "jobs" aren't the only occupations that a human can get to be considered a part of the growing society.

also being not a shit worker is good too lol

Become one that can defy the laws of submission into the ego, fearing the trivial and the abstract. Corporations do not have you on a leash - you cannot be directly killed by them, but life can be miserable if that's your greatest fear.
Your biggest fear should not even be uncertainty - it should be of fire, pain, starvation, etc.
Embrace the uncertain and discover, my child.
It is the only way to be alive. Surviving is not living. You shouldn't have to be surviving your job - you should be working because you want to work. You want to commit to a skill or a position. Jobs each have a purpose - small or big. But "jobs" aren't the only occupations that a human can get to be considered a part of the growing society.
Life is short. And it only takes one dumb selfish careless fuck to cut it even shorter. Remember that you are alive and you may die tomorrow, never having done stuff that made you happy right now.

also being not a shit worker is good too lol

Attached: 20181218_154859.jpg (4032x1960, 415K)

Trade school

>Except... you want to live in a society that has decided AND BENEFITED from doing otherwise
Society is the economy. You aren't a part of society just by virtue of some woman shitting you into existence, you become a part of society by contributing. That contribution is your job, and society rewards you with food and resources proportional to the value you provide to it. If you manage those resources poorly and aren't ready for hard times, that's your own fault. People have no obligation to work for free so you can benefit.

You pray so badly for heaven
Knowing any day might be the day that you die
But maybe life on earth could be heaven
Doesn't just the thought of it make it worth the try?

Familial connections and pre-existing wealth.

This is mostly true. It wouldn't be cost effective to make robots to automate most trades until the software is smart enough to recognize and fix problems. Once the cost of this type of software meets the market value for such a thing, some company will make the robot because the technology isnt that far out of reach.
Trades are completely legit and you would have job security for a long time before worrying about losing your field to automation
t. Software engineer who has held a screwdriver

none of the military will accept them, not even as a grunt. Not even as cannon fodder

>when the elected government decides eugenics
The difference in impact and severity being several magnitudes higher. Eugenics has historically been an immoral practice. Even in a utopian society, it places an inherit value on human life beyond that of what someone was born as. You don't get to play god here, no one does. It's a slippery slope. It starts there and all of a sudden we're discussing JAINUS, making people infertile based on ethnicity. There is a direct correlation between the two. We start there then we move on to susceptibility to disease, then susceptibility to mental illness, then to amenability to the party. All the same, it's what always happens.
>Scientists found a bunch of high school twins
That tells me nothing about how accurate the study is. How they went about doing it. If it has been repeated. If it was peer reviewed. If it was fraudulent. If it had any semblance of the scientific method. You can't just trust any stud at face value, and you can't take it as fact. We do know that intelligence is flexible, and the appropriate weight placed on either side is unknown. So best to proceed with caution.

>The value they provide to society is evaluated by their paycheck
Not really. Teachers aren't exactly paid their worth, most people aren't. Poor people can become poor by chance, not by any factor of their worth. See the great depression and the new deal. Which you neglected to address, I expect for a reason. It took the poor out of poverty and it made the society better. They have objective value and the volatile market doesn't determine that.

>We can reliably demonstrate that certain populations will end up poor under any circumstances
No. That's bullshit. Absolute bullshit. We can reliably demonstrate that any person under poor circumstances economically will have less chance to perform to their fullest.
>Just look at africans.
Completely ignore history, you mean? Who the fuck was our last president? Man was a lawyer.

>Its really that simple.
So are the facts you ignored. Intelligence isn't entirely based on genes, and you don't know where exactly the balance is shifted. Intelligent people can be shitty parents.

There's also the general nature of the standard distribution scale, there will ALWAYS be people below average (100). The flynn effect ensures that if this is the metric you use, older people will be unilaterally obsolete at some point. Which isn't the case.

So we weed out half the population every twenty years based on an arbitrary definition of intelligence? Whomever does good on the MENSA test of that year? Nonsense

Local operator union. Work 8 months a year and still make 130k

>Society is the economy.
Nope, it's people living together in a community. That's it. Some communities have a grain pool, where everyone in need of it takes regardless of their contribution. Most have taxes.
>become a part of society by contributing
Not necessarily, what contribution do children or students give? You become apart of it when you accept and follow the rules of it. If you don't you're ostracized or jailed. Not opinion, just fact.
>that's your own fault.
Not. Always. You're incredibly naive, no, fucking stupid if you think you are 100% in control of everything that happens to you. The market sways, you lose your job. You get in an accident? Crippling debt. The list just goes on. Again, this is a fact of life. Your inability to accept fact makes me wonder how amenable you would be to my POV if you were dying with your family on the street because your job became obsolete. Surely, you'd accept that you failed in your complete oversight over the fate of the world.
>People have no obligation to work for free so you can benefit.
You do, however, have to pay your fucking taxes. As we don't live in a monarchy or dictatorship where you decide what the community pool of resources goes to and doesn't go to. You benefit from every other facet of it and your SOCIAL CONTRACT with your society requires you to. You can't be a freeloader because society collectively made some decisions on what to spend taxes on that you disagree with. You CAN'T fucking live here without accepting the rules and paying into it. You're a fucking hypocrite for saying taxation is theft.

These people have put in their money, old people get disabled and spend their entire lives putting money into the SS system without benefitting from it. two-thirds of the homeless population are mentally ill, so it was no fault of their own.

God, you're thick as hell. I know people as deluded as you exist too, i've seen them outside of this dumpster fire of a site.

An MD

understand how money is made and how the money on your weekly paycheck is created out of thin air by a team of people focused on a shared goal.

then *decide* that you want to be part of that team and think of what skills you have that can contribute to the team achieving its goals.

Nobody owes you anything. you have to create your money by bringing/contributing value to the team. This is true weather you are an employee or an owner.

All you really need to have a guaranteed job is to master a relevant skill set, such as programming or public speaking

First of all people who say that are those who did a fucking art degree. A college or university degree will guarantee you a job if you do something with a lot of demand like fucking engineering for example. If you do a fucking art degree its normal that you wont get a fucking job

Marines are actually pretty selective of their soldiers now, the average Marine Officer has a higher IQ of any other branch (Air Force might have them beat, but that’s a maybe)

Friends and family, after that it's on you to act right and progress. O and experience.

Attached: 1566905939177.png (1022x731, 643K)

Not having a college degree pretty much guarantees a shitty job.

Go to sleep realizing thst if we had my way, I'd would literally kill and eat you. The only thing stopping a person like me from raping, torturing, and murdering your family is the same thing stopping you from being allowed to "get rid of" all the low iq folks.
Brush it off, it's fine. I don't really care. I won't be here to respond or argue. But just for the future, cause I'm sure one day you will grow up and vote. I want you, I want you dead, I get joy out of it and am more than willing. But if I end up giving into the urge on someone like you, the rest of the scared, weak, powerless folks, will confine me to a cage the rest of my life.

Sleep easy my man, knowing the only thing standing between our dreams, are weak, lazy, "civilized" parasites.

Idk, suck dick maybe.

Pretty much what I was going to say. If op is a woman or doesn't mind doing some gay stuff a career in porn is always an option.

Being a girl?

Captain of my own experience,

While it doesn’t guarantee a job, I’ve found that a degree greatly increases the odds. I’m 4/4 for the last attempts at finding employment with a degree.

nothing is guaranteed to begin with the schools system and society has fed us into the illusion we need to make money and be happy but the issue is whatever people want to do either is already saturated and thus makes it near impossible to find a job without leaving your country. Or you just have to bite the bullet and do something just to make money for the sake of making money not because you enjoy it.
If you make money and happy asf with the job you have you're a lucky one.
Either study and hope for the best with no expectations annd risk being in debt or get a shitty trade for high demand shit jobs that make money even though you're gonna be drinking, taking antidepressants to deal with the choice you made. it's a shit world but you got to make the most of it somehow because whinging about it isn't gonna change it.
IF i were to give any advice just do what you love and makes you happy as i said nothing is guaranteed so you might as well risk everything to try achieve your near impossible dream.

Then get a degree in fucking robotics.

nothing dude. I guess you could be university faculty and attain tenure?

Downsized yes, automated no. The concept of the handyman as a problem solver means automaton is very far off.

As things get more and more advanced, repairs will be needed less and less often (purely theoretical btw). That being said, infrastructure takes at least 100 years to cycle, and we havent gotten to the point at which we are improving it. So you'd be good for your lifetime.

If you have a talent that people are interested in, or a skill that you are good at that has a demand in the market, you will find work. You can also use skills to create a job. Only retards can't get work, or a source of income.

If you are not good at talking to people, ie bullshitting your way into good situations, just learn a trade. To many people go to collage for no reason. Get into debt and get fucked. I did not go to collage, have done many different carriers over my 35 years, made bank in the trades, now I get to go to tech launch events, friends with very big YouTubers, edit TV and get to work with real celebrities. It really is all about who you know and what situations you can talk yourself into. If you are no good at that, be a plumber and move somewhere it's cheap to live. You will have a good life.

In college you pretty much only learn to think. To calculate and process and think somewhat logically.

PhD student here. From what I’ve seen of academia and the job market, just make sure you do some relevant work experience while in education and shit loads of doors open to you.

This.
Have some pride in yourself and value the life you have, and do something that makes a difference in the lives of people around you instead of going the easy route and doing a trade where nobody truly values you or your work.

Money means fuck all when your profession is meaningless.

leave murrica quick, you have few months, then it will be ruined

1. Persistence: You'll be told no 50 times for every interview you get. (not exaggerating at all)
2. Have a skill someone will pay for, no one is going to pay for fine arts, literature, gender studies, or any bullshit like that.
3. Learn how to interview, it means you've got to sell yourself to them the same way a salesman sales a car.
4. Once you do get the job, start looking out for the next one. The longer you stay in a position the more likely you are to stay at that level forever and never advance.
5. Jump in the fire: If there is a serious issue in the same company, volunteer to help. You might not be able to fix everything, but you can't make it worse and you'll get the visibility that brings promotions.

There is the answer I was looking for. You are correct sir.

>Mr. Robot doctor, even though the patient is showing signs for x, giving him y treatment could kill him
>"THE ODDS ARE 49.9% to 50.1%- INITIALIZING TREATMENT PROTOCOLS
>but Doctor Bot!
>"STAND ASIDE"
patienthasdied.exe
>Doctor Robot's company is sued for malpractice
Just because there's a fucking robot doctor in your video games doesn't mean it's a reality you fucking retarded sperg

>>She's gotten to where when she gets a resume' from a millennial, 9 out of 10 times it goes into the trash.
>literally you youtube.com/watch?v=yv094aClGlY
literally you you fucking larping sperg

being smart

There are a few trades that are still very much worth it. A few even in the US still go apprenticeship and are just as much work and just as challenging as getting a college degree.

The one I would recommend and the one I am most familiar with is this -

Aircraft: A&P, airframe and powerplant. Easily 80k-120k per year depending on where you live and what you work on. Requires about 2000 logged wrench hours, or about 2 or 3 years working as an apprentice before you are event allowed to go to the schooling, and then after the schooling take the certification test.

Start your own business.

Then libtards can say you didn't build it.

Pic related to libtards.

Attached: 1544837294374.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

How the hell did conservative big business men convince middle-class startups that its the liberals fault their business failed? That 5 years sunset on the middle class tax break hangs in just in time to get one more election cycle under their belt.

Unemployed bio PhD here. Pro-tip: don't study anything with bio in it.

Charisma, Connections, and Competence in that order.

Why Charisma? You want to be likeable, whether you're competent is a different question. You can learn to do the job later. Charisma will get you that job. As long as you're well liked enough, even if you suck, they'll put up with you. You'll eventually need to learn to do your job, but the more people like you, the more likely they are to tolerate your lack of general competence and are more likely to teach you to be competent. And, if you fuck up, which you most likely will, being charismatic is a free "Dodge the Bullet" Card if you play it right.

Next up, Connection. But wait user, I'm a NEET shut in and I don't know anyone except my parents? How do I make a connection? Refer to Charisma. Join the local gym, join something that has classes, do anything where you can interact with people. Even the dog park. When you go there, make friends with someone, and learn what they do. If they like you enough, which they eventually will if you're charismatic enough, they'll be more inclined to help you. Casually mention you're job hunting and ready to try a new industry. If they don't have an opening, they will know someone who goes. Tips: Pick someone who's higher up in management not a wage cuck. It pays to go to expensive gyms sometimes. Another tip, go to a dog park in a rich area if you have a dog. Make friends with the ladies, and then from there score points with the husband. Remember, your goal is to be liked by them and you want them to see you as a friend or a son, not as a man. You want to be liked but not in the dating zone so you don't pose a threat to their husbands. That way, you can move in and befriend their husbands and get a job of them.

Do you need an explanation for Competence? It's more about being able to communicate and manage then do the job.

your wife still hiring? That sounds pretty fucking decent compared to some of the job I've done

>WHAT exactly can guarantee a job nowadays

NO ONE OWES YOU A JOB.

Poop

No company wouod program a robot doctor to engage in a procedure that has a 49.9% chance of killing the patient. They wouldn't even allow it to do so at 1%. You're an ignorant fag and the robot doctor would be sensitive to the signs for X element of your hypothetical.

tl;dr you are a fatalist and a moron and don't understand AI.

lol what a crock of shit. every old piece of shit in our office can't do SHIT with computers and has to be constantly babysat because they can't run a Webex to save their fucking lives.

They won't put in the TIME it takes to learn a new and necessary skill for them. Old people are entitled and lazy.

Father in law with a thriving car dealership is a fairly good bet if you are willing to cuck

they definitely hate you and your fake little chit chat speech

you're literally like the boss from Office Space

i fucking hate the forced buddy-buddy bullshit at work

Hard work will guarantee you a job. Nobody owes you anything. Get it yourself or be quiet.

Being swol

knowing how to manufacture and sell drugs

Agreed! Trades is the new wave, maybe something to do with fixing robots so we can be of value to our robotic overlords

Not being a lazy pos who sits around expecting a good paying job to just fall out of the fuckin sky. To realize that whether your path is education or vocation, that you actually have to put forth some fuckin effort to get anywhere in life. And the realization that you’ll be well into your thirties before you begin reaping the benefits of not being a whiny little faggot early in life.

Attached: 6174F9E3-D4D2-44FA-89C1-592FDC2C2E54.jpg (488x654, 38K)

>Hard work will guarantee you a job.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hard work guarantees more hard work. Networking gets you new/better jobs and promotions. It's been proven that statistically the less time you spend on working the more likely it is you'll be promoted at work or get headhunted into one.

>it’s been proven
[citation needed]

With the robot that percentage would go down to below 10. Most high mortality procedures are if the doctor fucks up, and 50% of the time, they do. If you could cut a tumor out of the brain between both lobes with micrometer precision, brain surgery would not be difficult. Humans can’t, robots can.

Yang Gang 2020

Guarantee a job? Nothing. There aren't enough jobs for everyone and there never will be again, unemployment will rise as automation starts taking over, it's inevitable and irreversible and the people in power do as the ostrich and hide their heads in the sand in regards to it.
Increase your chances of getting a job? Go into a trade; Plumber, carpenter, electrician, etc. These jobs will stick around the longest, and are the hardest to automate.

I need a job. Where is it located?

creating your own job aka buisness

you can just go to School to get an A&P certificate with out an apprenticeship