Why am I a fucking light weight. I drink one fucking 5% beer and I already feel buzzed...

Why am I a fucking light weight. I drink one fucking 5% beer and I already feel buzzed. Granted I'm 18 and have just started drinking recently but still.

Attached: IMG_20190828_165222_757.jpg (844x844, 108K)

That's a good thing, it means you get drunk for less money. Don't try too hard to fight it.

i've drank alcohol to getting wasted every night for over 10 years. one tiny sip of alcohol and it does me. i don't know how people get tolerance. it's never happened to me and i go through 2-3 1.75 liters of rum a week and have for... 500+ weeks.

That's end stage alcoholism. Their livers are so fucked up they can't process the alcohol so they get drunk fast.

Enjoy cirrhosis

18 yo fags here. B is dead.

Next time when you drink, have a lot of Diet Coke right before, it will really strengthen your tolerance

if you go through that much per week you definitely have a tolerance bud

Lucky af bro.

I'm 27 now, and I've been drinking since 15 and can drink 17 drinks before I'm actually drunk.

Eat some pasta and get some body fat. Also once you hit your mid 20s and your metabolism slows a little a 12 pack will be nothing with food in your belly (provided you drink often enough to have some tolerance)
>t. aging alchoholic

Eat some pasta and get some body fat. Also once you hit your mid 20s and your metabolism slows a little a 12 pack will be nothing with food in your belly (provided you drink often enough to have some tolerance)
>t. aging alchoholic who used to kill a 5th a night but has cut down to almost half that

>t. aging alchoholic who used to kill a 5th a night but has cut down to almost half that

Lucky piece of shit

Also im drunk enough to have broke Yea Forums just by posting a single reply so take my advice as you will.

Why do you care? Drinking literally destroys your organs. Its poison. You literally feel disoriented. Intoxication Is a shitty dumb feeling that makes you look borderline retarded.
Get some weed and lsd. Chill out and stop trying to be a faggot frat lord.

Attached: tenor (2).gif (220x287, 1.31M)

weed makes you retarded too and lsd is a totally different animal
hardly recreational for most people

I'd rather be high and feel good than vomiting and destroying my liver.
There is no point in alcohol. You learn nothing and in the end you I'd rather be around pot heads than an insufferable alcoholic shithead.

Attached: 20-of-the-funniest-photos-of-drunk-people-4.jpg (867x612, 62K)

weed doesn't teach you shit either fam
to each their own

I guarantee you’ll grow out of that phase. Weed is for niggers and children.

And alcohol is better? That shit should be illegal. We live in a time where we have substances that can alter our minds and enhance almost any emotion you want. Liquor is primitive and toxic.
I rarely ever had to discharge my firearm. I've seen my drunk friends shoot at people over stupid shit. Start wars over fucking nothing. Intoxication destroys any clarity you wish to retain.

>thinks alcohol is good
>wants to digest more of it
>believes it’s worth the effort

Keep that toxic shit out of your body, you’ll thank yourself in a few years.

Attached: 53E6BA79-A4F5-421E-AC10-75C16CC61975.jpg (640x480, 30K)

just because some people do stupid shit while drunk doesn't mean everyone does
people like that are just fucking stupid and like to blame substances for their actions
nothing should be illegal

Don't complain
Being a lightweight is awesome.
I just did like 6 dabs and barely a buzz

>start wars
You're either black or you want to be. Either way, I'm not surprised.

Go to bed. Wayne

haha faggot

>I am 18
Neck yourself you fucking newfag

I've sparked with old men and even old ladies who were 100% old enough to be my grandparents. Neighbor smokes too and he was a Vietnam vet, so in his 70s or so.

Usually when you fuck around and shoot at/pistol whip people they get angry and think bad thoughts then do bad things. All the people I've seen get fucked up just happened to be alcoholics or coke heads that talk shit about weed being for kids.
Your either a faggot or have never seen or experienced anything besides your moms house.
Also I've robbed plenty of drunk faggot college kids. Their friends ditch em on spring break and their so intoxicated that they cant sense danger and lose all good sense and judgement. I robbed this one girl blind. She was passed out in my back seat while I was going through her purse. She kept trying to make me come upstairs and fuck her in her hotel but was so out of it she forgot her boyfriend was waiting in the room for her. I brought her upstairs and he thanked me. Lmao

>my experiences dictate everyone's reality

Enjoy it for now.

Keeping that way, you will continua light weight and dead. dumb.

Attached: 51484207_2049357838446840_5667065229444382720_n.jpg (236x261, 9K)

Point being dont be a drunk loser with a drunk loser slut girlfriend.

I know a Wayne alcoholic. Are you American? If so which state? I feel like there are not too many Wayne alcoholics.

the alcoholism is a symptom not a cause of the problem

Colorado
Wayne I knew used to go through a lot of rum. Bought it by the handle, usually 2 at a time. If I had to guess idea say 3 or 4 handles of bacardi a week

Lucky you. I need half a bottle of Jack to be satisfiebly drunk.

For a long time now new fag

bitch you weren’t even born when spongebob came out like wtf lmao

start weaning yourself off man
when you start shitting and puking blood you're gonna have a rude awakening