Dear Yea Forums

Dear Yea Forums,

I had an affair with a women that I had the strongest connection with that I’ve ever met. I told my wife and were attempting to make our marriage work. We have a five year old. Is it wrong to divorce and separate from my kid.

>inb4 kill yourself and it’s aids

Attached: 52702DD3-C4F2-4A15-9784-857DC8F71B39.png (1024x1017, 1.18M)

Bump

Do what’s best for your kid.
Also, getting divorced SUCKS if your a male. Avoid it if you can

>is it wrong to divorce
no
>and separate from my kid
well its wrong to be a deadbeat dad who abandons his kid, yes

I love the piss out of my kid. I was an orphan and I want to be the best for her. I feel like my life would have been so much better if I had my parents. Maybe not though.

That’s one of the reasons I stayed. My wife is the best mom that I know though. Cheers and I’ll take a swig to you Yea Forumsorther

sounds like you know you gotta do right by these folks OP
just pay the minimum child support and be with the one you love

forget about gf
think of the injury to your kid
strange pussy wont make kid's pain go away
make amends & move forward
been in ure shoes
being dad with mom there is a priori for life desu
t- ancientfag

What kind of connection? Sexually? Does she have her own kids?

This is a repost so I'll just copy/paste what I said in the other thread.

Affair bitch won't last. She fucked a married guy. Nothing good will come of that. Stick with your family and be grateful your wife forgives this.

We connected on all levels. I felt like we got together and made a two piece jigsaw puzzle.

Do you think about the connection you had with the other woman?

Put away the puzzle (that feeling is temporary) and think about your kid (that's forever)

I hate that you’re right.

What about my kid becoming their own person one day?

Do the right thing and the longterm rewards will be greater than anything you're imagining right now.

Do the wrong thing and I can guarantee you that this "connection" will be the biggest mistake of your life.

You can be a good man, bro. I believe in you

During the affair, there was a lot doubt. I’m just caught up in my feelings because I’ve been drinking. I know you’re right user.

yes
like folks are suggesting, the child is vastly more important
the reward from prolonged consistent fatherhood provides fine memories
your kid needs to see you protecting his mom
your best efforts will work
say bye & thx/sorry & g_dspeed to other lady
focus on child
he is all or most of what you will be remembered for
you're not a bad dude
focus on kid - that is your world

Attached: 1566444880847.jpg (309x238, 68K)

theyll be much better equipped to self-actualize if youre there for them in their formative years
how old is he?

That’s a excellent way to put it into perspective. Thank you

5 years old. She’s definitely my favorite

ure welcome brother

you got a five year old girl?
man you better be there for her
a divorce wont ruin her life but itll make it a lot harder and shes gonna need you to help her through that
thankfuly from what youve said you have more perspective than some on this matter
i trust youll make the right decision OP

Only if you make sure to properly incinerate the kid first. Don’t want the effects of your infidelity rubbing off on him.

I see dads that just bounce on their kids. My parents both died by the time I was 11 and they were separated before hand but shit did it suck growing up without parents.

I've done this. My child was like 7 months. Most selfish, disgusting thing I've ever done. I regret it. Now, yes I have the girl I left her 4, but I lost something more important. I lost my family, my self worth and I hurt alot of people. Don't do this. You will regret it.

Moral of the story: It’s easier to bounce on them if you suck them first.

Girls with divorced parents also turn out to be sluts like every time. So if you are thinking about divorce just think of your kid getting railed on the regular from 8th grade on

Why is this the first non trap thread tonight Yea Forums?

Seems legit.

I left my wife and child for a chick. Doing so made me a scumbag and a sad fucking loser. Do not do this . Stay for the kid. It's worth it .

Dang. I’m afraid of that. Have you tried to go back?

OP, are you a nigger? If yes, then continue on with your plan to destroy the lives of the people near you and place the needs of " Muh Dick" above all else. If no, then get your shit together start acting like a father.

Attached: checked.jpg (1545x1270, 592K)

I’ve been with my wife for 8 years. It was a matter of not being happy with in my relationship.

Thanks for your responses Yea Forums

Wholesome.

Your kid is an autistic piece of shit just leave it all behind man

Attached: Snapchat-1191355515.jpg (450x450, 10K)

marriage won't last anyway, the girl already knows he's a cheating ass bitch

she probably drove him to it being liberal virtue signaling hormonal frigid beast
beside the point
OP can follow his dick around forever or reconstruct family
wife will always know she couldn't keep man happy
marriage secondary to raising kid
girl will know in time why mom is batshit or falls short of perfection, i.e., what drove pops away
what gets pops to be around 7 days a week is cure
take the loveless bitch and keep dignity by not failing as parent even if he feels like a monk