Fags forced me to make this thread even though it was a stupid idea

Fags forced me to make this thread even though it was a stupid idea

Attached: Djeeta 89.png (738x1200, 989K)

I'm proud of you son

Attached: Colbert (15).png (633x355, 278K)

still here
still not cute

Attached: sit up.jpg (700x504, 124K)

still doesn't make sense why it has to be me but whatever floats your boat

whatever you say cutie, i'm still here and i'm still cute so there are at least 2 cutes here right now

Attached: Djeeta 73.jpg (850x600, 183K)

Would help if we knew the point of the thread...

you'll learn the point of the thread if you stick around for a few minutes user

Attached: Djeeta 110.jpg (850x1391, 208K)

Because it's all a part of the initiation, and it's doing pretty damn well so far :3

Pull up a virtual chair and chat about nothing friendo

Attached: Hah, people actually believe this nonsense.png (637x356, 238K)

is the initiation making a new thread poster that isn't you or erio? if that's the case then idk how i feel about this initiation

Attached: Djeeta 60.jpg (624x849, 95K)

Nah, not at all. Don't worry too much about it

Attached: jkjlkjljklkjlj.png (516x292, 178K)

the only thing i worry about is when blood chan messages me
i have to say really nice things in the hope that she will get bored and leave me alone soon, works every time

Attached: Djeeta 88.png (950x1593, 1.24M)

Wao

Attached: 74524774_p0.png (992x1403, 773K)

that's an appropriately nice sized penis she has, cute image muu, how are you doing friend?

Attached: Djeeta 102.jpg (1000x1414, 194K)

Yeah, Blood-chan is one you can mostly ignore tbh

Oaw

>it's the size of her head

Attached: Fuck.png (397x428, 230K)

yes! you're still here and very much still cute!

Attached: question mark.jpg (533x825, 166K)

Kinda sleepy. But awake, somehow.
Never going to get those dark weapon drops.

That's pretty small, all things considered.

Attached: D6IceqNV4AY8oEQ.jpg (900x1200, 216K)

i feel bad for ignoring people, it makes me look like the meanie and i don't want to be mean, i want to be the cute Djeeta that people can rely on

>not having a penis the size of your head
you've got a small dick there colbert

Attached: Djeeta 13.png (593x821, 527K)

I mean opposed to the gigapenises you've been posting I guess

Yeah but I ignore Blood-chan and I'm not the meanie

I can now officially deem you cute since you popped your thread cherry, congrats

Attached: colbert-franco.png (422x299, 169K)

now that muu is here, it's me, you, muu and maybe colbert depending on if he feels like being a jerk to me :(
i am here and cute and so are you, this is a very cute thread

you probably never will get those dark drops and that's fine! get some sleep soon though, sleep is comfy!

i don't do well with ignoring people i guess, it feels weird to me
yes i am very cute thank you! praise me more!!!

Attached: Djeeta 68.jpg (1000x1415, 1.78M)

but i am not cute, it's physically impossible

Attached: kase can't take compliments.jpg (973x738, 394K)

Just give the bare minimum response then, they'll give up eventually.

That's all the praise you'll get for now, you'll have to earn more

Attached: I bet Soto has one of these.png (631x355, 300K)

this cute person is such a bad liar, you may as well as accept it as fact that you're cute, you're only lying to yourself at this point!

true i could do that, it still feels mean but technically it is better than ignoring them, just make them think i'm shit at conversation, thanks for the tip
thank you! how do i get more praise? it better not be popping my internet sex cherry

Attached: Djeeta 106.png (1032x845, 788K)

You're the cute.

Attached: D5vEjTpU0AE-vJu.jpg large.jpg (1200x1694, 247K)

you're the cute and i'm the cute, we're both very cute but satyr is the cutest, when she doesn't have a 20 inch penis

Attached: Djeeta 49.jpg (850x679, 73K)

you know at this point, if i ever say i'm cute, it's just gonna be a disappointment for everyone

Attached: annoyed6.jpg (241x350, 39K)

idk it doesn't really seem like you wanted to talk to them anyway so I don't think it's mean either way

Naw, you'll earn points from Erio for that tho. Honestly not sure what you need to do tbh, I'll figure that out as we go

Attached: I am into internets.png (636x353, 247K)

>Slurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp

Attached: 1565930344429.jpg (612x750, 68K)

Attached: animooted.gif (255x144, 336K)

when you say you're cute you'll get a big standing ovation because you were always cute, you just needed to see it before you believed it

true, she did invade the comfort of my messages, though i did feel bad once and messaged her to check to see if everything was ok between akame and her so i'm not perfectly innocent here either
ok good so i don't need to do that e sex stuff then

Attached: Djeeta 75.jpg (1000x1500, 127K)

I gotta keep thinking of things to say so I can keep posting Satyr.

The weather isn't 100% terrible today

Attached: 74538856_p0.jpg (645x831, 156K)

only cute part about me is my legs

Attached: legs for days.jpg (327x970, 107K)

>ever messaging it of your own volition

NO NO NO NO NO, DON'T YOU KNOW THE RULES? YOU NEVER INVITE A DEMON IN

Of course you don't need to do the e sex stuff, where would you ever get that idea?

Attached: Holy shit I'm so high.png (633x354, 296K)

o sorry if i'm making it hard for you to respond to the things i say, i try to write a lot to help people grab something they can respond to

that's good to hear though, you do anything fun today or what?

Attached: Djeeta 54.jpg (850x1062, 178K)

>Erio

Attached: 1302504161131.jpg (323x321, 39K)

Nothing to write about, really. I'm lazy most of the time until stuff starts happening.
So it's just me and you and an empty room here.

Attached: 74480551_p0.jpg (1000x890, 398K)

you do have nice legs kase, be proud of them, they're a piece of what makes you very cute! love your legs like how everyone loves your cuteness

yea that was quite the mess up on my part, i really wish i wasn't so worried for the people i talked to once in my life, it probably comes off as flirty even though i'm just really appreciative of the things around me
people talk about e sex and e dating so much that it looked to be the norm, i'm not interested in any of that though

i understand what you mean, i'm getting kind of tired too writing so much

Attached: Djeeta 64.png (595x842, 667K)

Yes, I'm sure it is simply appreciation and not flirtatiousness, sure.

It was the norm at one point, but that was years ago and it died off from there. Back when the RP was pretty heavy

Attached: C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER.png (307x301, 201K)

>you do have nice legs kase
t-thanks, that's nice to hear

Attached: kase sit.png (517x553, 293K)

My next D&D game I'm in isn't even starting for a few weeks

Attached: D6DIDiZUEAE_plG.jpg large.jpg (1066x1491, 367K)

rp is weird when it's erotic, i can understand video game rp to feel like you're in the game world but saying stuff like let me plunge my 6 foot cock into your ass and cum so much you look pregnant grosses me out a lot

your legs are great but your personality is the best kase, you're very cute because of who you are!

Attached: Djeeta 99.jpg (980x1600, 235K)

Welp, this thread's pretty dead. Nevermind. Outie 5000.

Attached: 1555097199020.jpg (500x501, 44K)

w-well that's nice of you to say but isn't true

Attached: covering face.jpg (549x878, 160K)

that really sucks, hopefully the time passes fast enough that it feels like it starts tomorrow! have fun with it when it starts, i'm sure it will be a ton of fun

too bad for you that it is very true, kase is cute! a very big cute!

Attached: Djeeta 7.jpg (813x998, 88K)

kase is very cute! the biggest cute! an absolutely wonderfully cute and wonderful human being whose lovely and cheerful smile must be protected at all costs!!

Attached: happy.jpg (1200x675, 66K)

you are kase so yes you are all those things and more, you are a huge cute! the thread is dead by the way so don't feel forced to talk!!!

Attached: Djeeta 8.jpg (850x1236, 175K)

Attached: 11d4add83bf58869.jpg (906x1280, 183K)

that is very lewd friend, how are you today though? everything going well in your life so far?

Attached: Djeeta 45.jpg (502x802, 71K)

Proud of your commitment tonight

Gosh they grow up so fast...

Attached: Lazy filenaming.png (759x429, 373K)

i have nothing better to do right now so i may as well as talk to as many people as i can before the thread dies

Attached: Djeeta 15.png (775x1309, 960K)

nope i'm nothing like kase
well we're still on page 1! lol

Attached: ehhh.jpg (815x690, 66K)

That's the spirit! I knew you'd be good at this

Attached: MelOn Notice.jpg (400x300, 33K)

I'm pretty entrenched in a game of DnD right now but I should be done with the session soon, I'm good pal how about you?

Attached: 0aed89f264135fd0b96cfa8e3581bfffb791d5fa4d5f46aa8772f7b79a5f57ae.png (492x600, 146K)

page 1 with me being half of the messages which is pretty sad, i don't like being the only one that talks, it's a lot of work and you are better than kase, and very cute

that isn't spirit though, that's my lack of will to do anything productive and extreme boredom that's making me post here ;-;

that sounds like a lot of fun, i hope everything goes well for you and your game
i'm doing well too, im sorry idk who you are but nice to meet you if we haven't met before!

Attached: Djeeta 40.jpg (905x1200, 205K)

It's okay I don't expect all the newbies here to know who I am when I rarely post here.

Don't burn yourself out, if no one is posting and you are feeling like the thread is mostly you there is nothing wrong with taking a break.

We have been here a long time, there will be another thread.

Attached: 012e921b658bb110.jpg (743x743, 169K)

this is why we should supplement our members with /waifu/, the merger must be completed!
i wouldn't want you to have to carry a thread on your own either!

Attached: confident.jpg (379x492, 71K)

How am I supposed to want to fuck OP if you're not OP?

Attached: 74525415_p0.png (606x817, 488K)

It's the spirit for threadmaking but yeah I agree with BD in that you shouldn't burn yourself out

These really should only be for when you have nothing else more exciting to do

Be the sleeper agent and infiltrate them

idk man that is quite the conundrum

Attached: Quizzical.png (484x356, 147K)

We are more than capable of carrying a thread on our own when it's actually active for us but we certainly don't mind new company.

what must i do, master colbs?

the discord is quite active, the trouble is that they're not actually posting in the thread!

Attached: looking ahead.jpg (900x506, 86K)

idk you gotta slowly brainwash them into loving us

I leave the how up to you, you're the expert

Attached: LET'S BURN SOME SHIT.png (534x333, 199K)

That's alright these are bound to be more quiet than the threads we had years ago, most of our major community has already split and the times have changed, best to just relax and go with the flow of things, we still have fun threads here and there.

Attached: 55294759_p4_master1200.jpg (583x685, 192K)

ah so you don't come often? idk anything about who the people are that post and i'm fine with that, people change so it's better to just ignore the past for now but also not get too close to anyone, that's my motto at least, how did you know this was one of our threads though when this was my first ever thread? also i'm already kind of burnt out, it gets obvious at times kek

there are multiple people that can carry a thread, i'm just a nobody-average at best and that's all i ever need to be, the merge of waifu and here would make things easier though

that is way too big! that has to be some form of cancer or something that is not healthy!!!

yea i'm burnt pretty badly but no one else posts and i feel bad that the threads aren't doing well so even when i don;t want to participate i still join to make sure the thread does well

Attached: Djeeta 74.png (800x1131, 848K)

So am I supposed to fuck OP instead of you?

Yeah don't do that, you shouldn't feel like you have to do that. Seriously I meme but like... this ain't that important

Only you can make that choice, friend.

Attached: I don't think I'll ever come up with an adequate filename for this.png (637x338, 218K)

It's not hard for me to find anyone using namesync, anyways like I said don't force yourself to over-reply, especially in a dead and shitty thread like this, no offense for any personal attachment you might have to it as your "first thread"

Attached: 1565180157424.jpg (600x600, 70K)

thanks for deferring to my expertise!
>hey guys /animu/ is actually pretty great and benevolent let's join forces
the cause is in good hands!~

that's a nice attitude!

oh you're not a nobody!

Attached: smug kase4.jpg (379x538, 68K)

But I want to fuck OP. But OP isn't OP.

You talk a good game but let's see some results!

You could just wait until I'm the OP of a thread then?

Attached: Reading that gave me physical pain.png (557x335, 219K)

There is no point in fighting it, we still have the capacity to get new people to join, and there is always a chance some old friend will see a thread and pop by one day, we get odd visitors coming back here and there too, probably nothing like before but you never know. We used to have 100+ different names to keep track of.

Attached: 16139311bdf34d2e616c5012f8f21fd7.gif (500x500, 16K)

yea i should chill out a lot with the threads, burn out isn't something serious either though, it's a temporary feeling that goes away

i didn't want to make this thread so i have no attachment towards it, i knew it would be dead but colbs and erio pressured me to make it

i will be the best nobody you have ever seen

Attached: Djeeta 81.jpg (850x1088, 221K)

Whatever works for you yo

Attached: I know, I know. I'm awesome.png (760x436, 372K)

Erio does that, it's okay, you will get a better feel for how things organically tend to play out around here if you decide to stay. Have a nice night regardless.

Attached: bec_noir_by_sandripaws-d3km8m0.png (900x787, 86K)

nice 9's!
oh i'm playing the long game, it'll be years in the making but the results will be worth it!

hopefully it turns into another vibrant and cute community!

Attached: smile8.jpg (897x756, 96K)

It's the work of an enemy primal beast.

Attached: D5pb0M0UcAEgWyr.jpg large.jpg (1000x812, 115K)

i have taken some breaks so i think i'll be good, i could probably stop with the 10 sentence replies i make sometimes though lol

goodnight friend, sleep well! i will get a feel for it if i do stay around that is true, i am on the fence about a lot of things with how people are but i might get used to ignoring it after a while

i am the cutest nobody, that is correct and you're the cutest kase i have ever met!

disgusting, satyr is not for cancer, she is for hugs and kisses

Attached: Djeeta 105.png (724x1023, 1.55M)

But who'll know when that will be?

Aw shit, flip it upside down and you've got 6's

I see... well hopefully one day we can look back at this as the start of something great

Yeeeeeaaaahhhhh that can be a bit much, maybe keep it concise

Well tomorrow night is a Friday so I'd bet money on that

Attached: Dat ass.png (395x354, 163K)

But my balls are so full.

i got the trip-six in the waifu thread!~
yours got the tenet title treatment!
absolutely! the true beginning of /animuwaifu/!

Attached: kase couple3.jpg (600x750, 75K)

the thread is going a lot better than i thought it would so that's a plus

Attached: Djeeta 16.jpg (850x602, 77K)

Tomorrow night you will see a more active thread. But yea you won't make it here without a think skin.

Attached: 67045713_p6_master1200.jpg (900x1200, 709K)

Grab a sock and have at it, then

Aw man, I'd rather have that. You're nicer than I am so you shouldn't have the devil numbers

We'll have to see

They have a tendency to do that, it really only takes a few

Attached: From Kuus.jpg (800x450, 109K)

it's going to be more active tomorrow because it's friday? yea probably so i'll just do something else

yea, we even have an user talking, my thread was pretty alright, i hope we get to make more friends soon

Attached: Djeeta 85.jpg (850x1274, 272K)

actually the devil numbers are quite fitting because i worship the dark lord satan! blood orgy when??

Attached: sly kase.jpg (684x756, 84K)

Don;t feel discouraged, try to stop by, just don't be easily offended by things that aren't directed at you specifically and you will be fine. Good shitposters try to stay away from a hugbox mentality imo, but that doesn't mean we are just all assholes.

Attached: bec_noir_by_kotijumi-d47pb2e.jpg (797x500, 50K)

o i see what you meant, no i don't take offense easily to stupid shit people say, i just find it annoying when someone has to try to make something political, i should have guessed a big community there would be some active voices so it's my fault but i'm doing better at just completely ignoring it and doing something else when i see it, that was my big gripe, that's all

Attached: Djeeta 59.jpg (850x1085, 136K)

Oh yea, you aren't going to get away from political topics here, that's for sure, might as well just look away when it happens like you said.

Yeah that's kinda the goal, tho it's going slowly with the lack of numbers

Wait so you're not in the middle of one right now? My altar has a freshly slaughtered goat head on it, how fresh is yours?

Attached: It's all a conspiracy man.gif (365x512, 333K)

yea that seems to be the only thing i can do which sucks but i don't want to try to force change any people's mindset to get them to conform to mine
i'll get used to it though, it's nothing and worth it for the friends i've made, i won't allow stupid politics to ruin it

at least you got someone as cute as me to join! idk if i'll stay around for long but it's been very fun so let's enjoy the time we have now! we'll get newer people the more active we can make these threads

Attached: Djeeta 42.png (600x900, 581K)

oh i've been getting lazy, haven't sacrificed a goat since last sunday
the dark lord is probably quite displeased with me now! but his punishments are fun~

Attached: blush8.jpg (561x665, 161K)

there's nothing wrong with getting into it if you stop being so repugnant of them, we are adults here mostly and won't totally toss you in a corner if you don't have the same set of morals and ideals as us, same as you would treat other people here I assume

not trying to prod you into being political here just maybe don't fear it

Attached: 1564150247775.jpg (1200x1051, 211K)

i have no political thoughts or ideas outside of fuck censorship

nah i get it, i just don't like arguments and politics always cause them

Attached: Djeeta 65.jpg (620x877, 351K)

Oh that's unfortunate, I'm pretty sure a majority of the people here love to argue. But there are plenty of quiet people here who you will get along with just fine.

Attached: C4ol3K8UMAA4iTC.jpg (1000x1000, 82K)

Yeah but no one will ever live up to the standards I've set tho

And how long has it been since your last sacrificial fetus? Beelzebub must be punishing you rather hard

Attached: HEEEEEREEEE'S STEPHEN!.jpg (600x391, 192K)

yes i get along with the quiet people a lot more than the vocal ones, the more active people scare me so i shy away from it!

that's true, i probably meet no one's standards, not even the bare minimum but i do try!

Attached: Djeeta 51.jpg (685x851, 133K)

damn we were supposed to sacrifice fetuses too? that explains a lot...

Attached: surprise2.jpg (561x648, 117K)

Fair enough I don't blame you for finding them scary, lucky I have mellowed out a little over the years.

Attached: C4krIkQUcAAqJB4.jpg (1400x1050, 149K)

Naw you meet plenty, it's just that no one is as good as me either so you can be as good as or better than most

Have you ever even drawn an upside down cross before??? I'm beginning to doubt you're a true Satanist here

Attached: Faggotry beyond words.jpg (165x249, 13K)

you seem pretty comfortable to talk with, you don't scare me so that's a plus, i'm glad i never knew you guys existed so many years ago, it looks as though things were a lot worse back then

i see what you mean, i am however still very cute and no one will change that!

Attached: Djeeta 95.jpg (850x928, 95K)

i carved a bunch of them into my desks in highschool cuz i'm a bad boi rebel!

Attached: smile7.jpg (576x621, 59K)

There ya go, build up that self-confidence!

I bet you didn't even smoke out back while torturing animals like the cool kids... man you're such a poser

Attached: Colbert (28).png (637x338, 257K)

Oh we can do better than speculation, we have archived proof it was worse.

Attached: C4jA0CdUEAAkSbx.jpg (768x768, 94K)

w-well, mom said smoking is bad, s-so...

Attached: nervous2.jpg (555x749, 184K)

Any person who refers to themselves as "boi" knows full well that they are coming across as a pansy faggot.

See, you don't deserve those 6's

You don't even love Satan!

Attached: Colbert droppin some mad knowledge.png (587x346, 200K)

and yet i got a second set of trip-six's in the same thread~

Attached: smile14.jpg (576x494, 136K)

Clearly fake.

>going to bed now, work tomorrow

Attached: Now listen here.jpg (292x219, 21K)

fake news!!
goodnight, colbs!

Attached: see you.jpg (561x720, 197K)

nini Colbs

Sleep is death

Attached: 74498614_p0.png (1204x1642, 1.33M)