Sad Boy Hours Thread

Sad Boy Hours Thread

What's makin you guys sad tonight?

Attached: 7378owhhw4j31.jpg (564x564, 38K)

i started going to the gym again but my shoulder stopped me from lifting heavy.

feelsbadman.rpk

thred di kwik

Attached: 1563918924076.jpg (608x477, 66K)

Such sad

Attached: wc9awmxyeme31.jpg (814x1331, 116K)

Overthinking everything. Life is going pretty good atm honestly but I can't help but think about how it's inevitably gonna crash and burn soon

Attached: IMG_20190623_105655_306.jpg (1440x1621, 250K)

I'm in love with a woman who just lies and cheats on every man in her life. Literally has at least 3 guys I know of wrapped around her finger across several countries, well 4 if you count me... And one boyfriend I feel very sorry for.

Its like I know she's a horrible, selfish poison and doesn't care for me in the least. But I'm just hooked on her like a drug.

No amount of effort will ever compensate.
>x * 0 = 0

idk
just felt off this week

My girlfriend has a drug addiction. She smokes weed and cigarettes daily and has started using cocain and meth about recently. I just want to help her, but whenever anyone tries to help her, she just avoids the topic and says that she will change. I want to help her, but she's getting worse with time and wont listen

>cocaine and meth
It's time to cut those threads, user.

This entire defunct website makes me sad because it’s ran by an incompetent ricenigger

You will need to break up with her. It’s for the best.

Worried my son's cancer is back

I want to go to my gf's house, but I'm on house arrest

I wanted to go to my gf's house, but I'm on house arrest

Is that in relation to being on probation for being a nigger?

I know i should leave her but we've been together for almost 7 years and i really dont want to leave her like that. I know i just might be able to stop her since it had happened before alredy. About late 2017 we had broken up, and around a month and a half (before christmas) she had gotten into cocaine. If our breakup got her to do that, i dont know what could happen to her now. I got her to stop using cocaine after around mid 2018 but she's starting again and i really dont want to go through it all over again

I know i should leave her but we've been together for almost 7 years and i really dont want to leave her like that. I know i just might be able to stop her since it had happened before alredy. About late 2017 we had broken up, and around a month and a half (before christmas) she had gotten into cocaine. If our breakup got her to do that, i dont know what could happen to her now. I got her to stop using cocaine after around mid 2018 but she's starting again and i really dont want to go through it all over again

Just brought my girlfriend to college an hour away the other day. I know it's not that far away, but I'm just a pussy and can't get the thought of something bad happening to her out of my head. Had been friends since we were 6. We've officially been together for 2 years now, not a single doubt has ever crossed my mind on whether or not she's "the one" for me. It's hard seeing the person you love the most once, sometimes twice a week. I think this is just going to be a learning experience for both of us and introduce us to being more self-sufficient.

Money. My fiance and I are really struggling between our car lease and rent, plus our dog. I want to go back to school to finish my degree but I just don't have the free time and online school sucks. Plus I have student loans from an online school I absolutely fucking hated.