Can anyone here tell me what it's like to fuck someone in their ass? Is it better than fucking a pussy...

Can anyone here tell me what it's like to fuck someone in their ass? Is it better than fucking a pussy? Does your dick stink afterwards? Is it tight? Do tell. PIC NOT RELATED

Attached: 1534679286479.png (750x1334, 1.81M)

its like pushing your dick through your closed fist till it opens up and your dick will smell like shit.

not worth it, just stick to pussy

Lots of lube
Lots of hand play first
You can go deep af
Nut inside if your girl is ok with shitting out cum
Be prepared to get dookie on your Dick

Vaginal is better

very tight, very very tight. Different, not better. yeah it will smell like the inside of an asshole, but why the fuck are you smelling your dick, take a shower.

I've fucked several girls in the ass. It's tighter at the entrance but doesn't grip your dick the same after that. Dick will stink a bit even if it comes out mostly clean. Definitely need lots of lube but it's worth it to fuck a bitch in the ass from behind while you finger her pussy with one hand and choke her with the other. Ultimately not worth the trouble since pussy is way easier and feels better, even though the thought isn't as "naughty" so less hot/boring.

Good point user, I get extra hard while fingering first

Op, you just need saliva and patience

And a bath after

It's more tight tho, but it's the same if you are hungry

closed fist is sort of it, but I think it feels more like fucking a big cock ring.

Super tight for the first couple inches, and then largely open air.

Best part of anal is your girl moans her ass off (pain and pleasure).

Only time I fucked someone in the ass, it felt like a reverse shit. Wasn't a fan of anal anymore, has a shit-like wetness

If you have lots of precum it works really well to just rub your dick all over and around her asshole. No need for other lube if you slowly start pushing it in more and more once it's all slippery. Then it sorta just pops in and once you're past that first sphincter you're good to work it in deep. Bonus cuz she'll usually gasp when it pops in.

Nothing beats pussy. Self lubricating, and those clenching walls gripping your dick will absolutely milk you dry. Ass is for faggots. Eating pussy is for faggots too. If you can be made to suck pussy they can make you do anything. Never forgetti.

I’ll admit I was pretty drunk when it happened, it was alright, just felt like a tight girl, had a condom on so the sensation was meh. And she kept telling to go slower, didn’t get off, ended up just rolling over and passing out.

>If you can be made to suck pussy they can make you do anything
Fuck off Uncle Jun

Eating pussy = ok
Anal = shit loving weirdo

What? Eating puss is great, just be dominant while doing it, usually choke my girl as I do it

Using every hole of your little cum slut for your pleasure is alpha as fuck. Are you serious?

It’s gross, smelly, potentially literally shitty, not better than pussy, and only tight at the beginning: after she’s all worked up and into it and “opening up” it’s actually less stimulating in my experience and not tight at all.

It’s fun once or twice to assert sexual dominance and because of the kink/naughty factor, but horribly overrated otherwise.

may as well smother shit all over your face and chest fag

Pro tip: make her do an enema before you anal her.

Anal is fun because it's pure dominance. Pussy is the perfect hole, but if you really want to put your woman in her place, pin her with anal. Be gentle and she will open up to it.

Sometime I force a bit, if it's not pop in I just spit and do it again

I also lose a bit with fingers, and finish with cum inside

Go shit in your hat!

Fuckin fanooks

Pussy way better. This one girl loved getting fucked in the ass. She’d use her vibrator on her clit while I fucked her. Okay, there was another one that liked it too. When they cum you cum too cuz their asshole clenches soooo hard. With the one I pulled out after snd there was Hershey sauce on my dick and it leaked out on my bed.. Better to tongue their ass when going down on them or slide finger in just as they are cumming. They love that. Ass fucking is overrated unless she really likes it but yeah , cleaning up is sometimes gross

Pic Related.

Cum inside ass feels extremely good and satisfying.

Attached: IMG_2591.jpg (1000x667, 70K)