Gf wanted a "break" to think stuff out, study and to see our future. I agreed, now shes partying nonstop...

Gf wanted a "break" to think stuff out, study and to see our future. I agreed, now shes partying nonstop. How fucked am I?

Attached: rWall.jpg (500x334, 143K)

Make the emotional break now. Go out have fun. Enjoy being single. Used what you've learned about women from her on new chicks. The only way she's coming back is if she thinks you're doing better than her.

Dump her, Yea Forumsro. You're a king, and you don't desrerve to be treated like that.

Only fucked if you return to her. DONT. Move on.

are you one of those controlling schmucks

Never initiate convo with her again. Move on.

Not OP but going through something like this. Nice to see Yea Forums give good advice

Bitch is taking dick by the mile, man.

Idk I hate those mind games. Im not even interested in such stuff but ty

not controlling, but this is not how i pictured this

Yea honestly ty guyz

Both of you deserve much better. Women that do this kind of thing are not worthy of your time. Be patient, someone better will come along.

>Make the emotional break now. Go out have fun. Enjoy being single. Used what you've learned about women from her on new chicks. The only way she's coming back is if she thinks you're doing better than her.
This!

I suck at this, but ok. How? Should I just act like a chad?

How old are you BTW?

28, yea I should know stuff like this, right? First gf... Together for 6 years

Bruh she slurpin nig cocks and taking jizz shots in the anus. Taking a break is code for I wanna fuck other dudes. Drop that hoe fam real talk

Not fucked at all, OP, you're lucky you found out who she was before you got in deeper or married her.

basically everyone here is right , she is right now being fucked by every single guy over there , she will come back to a point

You learn while doing, so nothing to be sorry for. Well the reason why she wants to have that break is because you are not willing to commit to her in marriage I would say. Women want marriage or want their man to demonstrate to them that they are mature. Maturity such as committing and planing your future together. So you have to decide to you want to stay or tell her what you want out of the relationship and let her decide if shes in or out.

As a 32 year old man I can tell you that she's already fucking other guys and probably was before she even mentioned the "break". She's just trying to ease her guilt by getting your consent so she doesn't have to feel like a dumb whore.

Grow a spine and tell her to fuck off. You'd be a pathetic shit to want to stay with her.

i wonder how much cum from other guys you kissed off her lips lol

OP time to drop her man, Ive seen this story a hundred times and it hardly ever is just what she says it is.

OP time to drop her man, Ive seen this story a hundred times and it hardly ever is just what she says it is. but if you can fuck her one last time before you do

Not as vigorously and thoroughly fucked as she is. If you take her back you're a fool.

That's a game that women play when they're looking to move on but aren't sure if they can lock down anything better yet. Pull the rug out from under that ho by moving on first.

drop her. shes gonna come running back after getting pounded out. go meet new people and have fun. fuck her op.

Move on and quit being a cuck. If you really want to man up, fuck her mother, sister, or worst enemy. I've fucked a couple of younger sisters and that pisses women off more than anything.

Oh, remember that she's fucking a lot of losers. No one interested in keeping her. Your next chick will be an upgrade. Her next bf will be a downgrade. Women age like milk and men like wine.

Attached: cheating.jpg (810x450, 43K)