Why do trannies kill themselves more often than anyone else?

Why do trannies kill themselves more often than anyone else?

Attached: look at this graph.png (1220x720, 716K)

Cause they've all been raped at some point

Same suicide rates in sane rape victims

gender dysphoria is literally a mental disorder its probably linked to depression or it causes it the faggots that say its because of how society treats them is bullshit they are the best treated because they have the most pity points than anyone

>why?
Just look at them

Likely childhood trauma leading to mental illness (transgenderism) leading to constantly being in denial about your very identity leading to drugs leading to failure leading to suicide

because gender dysphoria is literally a mental disorder and its probably because of depression or causes it in some way with your brain and shit the faggots that say its how society treats them is bulllshit because they get the most pity points out of everyone and as you can see thats apparently what society runs on

honestly.
They let themselves believe that some medical condition is the fault for their emotional state.
They blame their discomfort on their gender.
the plan, for years, and fight for the ability to finally change their gender, through drugs, and/or surgery... only to finally find out that the disfigured creature they're turned themselves into... doesn't feel any better than what they were before.

They finally accept that there's no escape from themselves, and opt out.

they didn't dilate enough

Because the surgery didn't fix them.

mental illness

I have a theory: I don't think it's transgenders that commit suicide so much as people with suicidal tendencies who fall into transgenderism as an explanation for feelings of alienation and lack of self-acceptance.

A Norwegian study found that transgenders u see the age of 19 are likely to go back to their default gender. I think that's the typical adolescent depression and anxiety wearing off as they reach adulthood.

So basically, transgenderism is a symptom of mental illness/distress.

Mother Nature correcting herself and removing genetic trash.

a culture based off appearance makes anyone on edge then you add on the baggage involving gender

For starters, they are all obviously mentally unstable.

Attached: tenor (28).gif (220x164, 157K)

This is truth, amen, hallelujah and huzzah!!

Attached: tenor (18).gif (220x124, 309K)

they forget to change their trans fluid.

Attached: Dipstick.jpg (425x282, 164K)

Because faggots like you constantly shit on them, and also because they'll never be completely the gender of their inner selves. I would call it roughly a coinflip re: whether I would off myself if I was trans tbh.

Our culture values a good appearance, but it's not _based_ on that. SJW hamplanets want to lower the bar for standards of beauty because they want to receive the benefits of being beautiful without putting in the effort (and putting down the cheesecake).
It's not fair that some people are naturally better looking than others, but it's not fair that some people are born richer, smarter, more industrious, etc. Life isn't fair, so what? You are fortunate to be able to post whiny shit on the toilet of the internet, so count your fucken blessings.

Fake surgery is no longer empowering in the wee hours of the night.

because cunts like you always give them shit.

Interesting and telling correlation. Says alot about what rape can do to a person. Make you literally lop your dick/tits off.

My professional opinions is they're all fucked in the head and one day they can no longer deny it.

Because they look like this.

Attached: 20190731_235610.jpg (720x1078, 219K)

I agree with your analysis but I think the ones that end up going the full monte in terms of surgery realize they cant go back and kill themselves because of it. What's really sad about this is of it's TRUE the best course of action to reduce the suicide numbers is to really make it difficult for people under 25 to get access to the surgery and drugs, unfortunately due to the Streisand effect (where when you deny people things it makes them want it more) and the fact that people at that age tend to be rebellious because they're really just figuring out what it means to be an adult the current social climate regarding this topic would call restricting access to the surgery and problematic and transphobic. It's almost literally an unsolvable problem in my estimations, the best we can do is just hope no one we actually like gets their psyche infected by the concept.

Found the trans fags! Good luck finding an appropriate restroom, freaks!

Attached: giphy (22).gif (350x197, 1.78M)

Eh, that's easy to solve using off-the-shelf marketing techniques: instead of calling it 'sex reassignment' surgery call it 'sex approximation' surgery. Their logical mind knows that they won't become a genuine man/woman, but their feeling lizard brain still wants it, so make it unpalatable by communicating with their more primal self that this surgery is basically self-delusion

Nigga don't include me in that list! Bitch, read my post again!