>be me
>19
>pedophile
>tell therapist I'm in love with little girl
>she calls child protective services
>get interviewed by them
>now my whole family knows I'm a pedophile
>family disowns me

Attached: IMG_20190724_144838.jpg (750x745, 140K)

OP is a retard

shameless self bump

nice trips pedo

Attached: 1561567933716.jpg (819x1024, 133K)

Good pedofag
I hope they hang you too

I'd definitely put a head through that hole

Pedofag btfo'd
Do us a favor and hang yourself too

Should've kept it quiet like the rest of them do.
if you haven't fucked it up yet, go into damage control and say that your therapist didn't understand what you meant. She over reacted. Some Bs. Then keep looking at loli here. It won't be the same, but it won't be horrible.

Shove your neck through the rope pedofag

too late for that unfortunately

Welp
did the police catch you?

I'm not going to jail. I didn't do anything illegal.

Not just a pedophile but into incest too. Seriously just neck yourself.

What were you thinking?

I was really depressed.

When did he say anything about incest?

She jest rekt your shit go on a killing spree to get revenge decapitate her head and fuck it in retaliation

I guess cut off family now. Start it a new, just live with them for whatever they give you, but a new life is in your future.

Fuck it pedo, we got the online ;)

That doesn't explain much, elaborate. Also, when was this? Was it recent? How have these events affected your depressed? Do you still see your therapist?

It literally happened today. I'm not kidding. I had a fucking panic attack. I am even more depressed now. Honestly, I just wanted to tell my therapist about this stuff because I felt so alone...

Definitely this, but do it in a major city, so you get a better kill streak

Dude do not go back to her, she will just keep fucking your life up

I'm going to see her tomorrow. She can't fuck my life up anymore cuz I didn't do anything else and I didn't do anything illegal.

Are you doing okay financially? Do you have a place to stay?

Attached: 1556334421137.png (1600x2600, 1.88M)

keep paying the bitch that ruined your life
Fucking cuck, you deserve to be socially ostracized if you can't stand for yourself

I live in a group home. I don't have a job but I applied for SSI.

maybe you're right... And I'm not paying her. My dad is paying her...

How did she seem to react the moment you told her? Would you mind going into detail? How long have you been seeing her, and would you say she has helped you in the past? What exactly happened with child protective services, and how did your family find out so fast? In what way specifically have they disowned you?

CHECK EM

She seemed surprised but didn't freak out when I told her. I just told her I'm in love with this little girl so it think I'm a pedophile. I've been seeing her for a few months. She is nice and cool but the shit she did today fucking sucks. Also, my family wants me to stay away from them. Luckily I don't live with them.

>she calls
>she

Found the problem. Stop trusting women to help you when you're weak, they will always stab you in the back instead.

honestly, she is legally obligated to report shit like this, so it's all my fault, really

You deserve to have your face pushed in. I hope you dont seek help for your disgusting predilection and end up doomed to prison shower cornhplings by the niggers and the AB. Death to all pedophiles.

What exactly happened with child protective services, and how did your family find out so fast? In what way specifically have they disowned you?

I don’t think a therapist can do that. Unless this little girl is like, say your younger sister or a young cousin you’re around a lot and you express a lot of interest and you say that you wanna rape her then yes for her safety. They do that if you threaten you harm other people. If you told a therapist you’re a pedophille and you want to have sex with a little girl you know, as long as you express that you’re actually gonna do it, they shouldn’t have don’t that.

Attached: A236AA6F-E64C-4BFF-A331-8035FE3793C6.png (574x413, 359K)

Sue her for breaching patient doctor confidentiality.
There was no imminent threat nor ongoing crime
You only expressed your feelings for a person who's age difference worried you

After you sued her, get a can of termites,and let them loose at her home.
Trust me, in 6 months she'll be paying a fuckton of money for structural repairs

Child protective services talked to my family, siblings, and me about what happened. They are investigating me for five days. My family disowned me. They don't want to talk to me anymore. That's all.
The truth is, it was my little step sister.

Attached: 1567128438249.jpg (464x261, 27K)

I'm not sure I know how to do that haha.

Therapists are bound to report somebody if they suspect you're abusing or going to abuse any child. Note that word, suspect. They do not require probable cause. They are required by law to report you on mere suspicion.

>little step sister
aaaannnnndddd now it all makes sense

>little step sister
Now it all makes sense
Get a lawyer, they’ll take the case since they will take a portion the judgement or settlement

>my little step sister
How old is she?

You have to go into full denial mode
Say that you have a urge to protect the girl

Explain very very emphatically that it is not a sexual attraction but a need to look after someone
This is just a normal male response to girls of a certain age, a fatherly instinct.

I can't. My therapist told everyone that it is sexual and romantic.

Well by the gods op, you are fucked. Your life is over. Might as well show us pictures of your sis.

We live in a society where men fuck men. People get surgery to change their genders. Women would be squatting and dropping fetus's on the ground in the middle of the street if the hospitals didn't kill babies for them. Yet they want to bug out on your for that? Don't let it fuck with you. Don't go down like all the pedos that are weeded out and destroyed simply for existing.

I deleted all the pictures of her because they searched my PC.

Are you the guy from the loli thread the other day that said he wants to fuck his 11 year old sister?

Yes

Oh bullshit this is a troll

therapists are cops

they're not there to help you, they're there to get off on your pain

and your family is retarded, disowning you can only make your life circumstances worse

Bahahaha serves you right pedo peice of shit

Nah bro. This is real. I'm living. Now everyone knows I'm a pedophile and my life is over :D

Well considering your life is fucked, if you do an hero, leave a note blaming the therapist for jumping to conclusions and your family for disowning you over mental illness. A lot of pedophiles don't want to be the way they are, but society automatically deems them as child rapists.

your your

Exactly. I almost killed myself three weeks ago. I don't want to be a pedophile. I can't help it. I don't want to hurt anyone but I can't help it.

your family knows, thats it, they'll keep your secret bc they dont want people to know about their pedo kid

So you can still have a life

Dont fall for this double standard, that you are born gay and that's your sexual preference so it's ok but somehow being born a pedo and trying to do something about it is horrible and your a monster and ever member of your species wants you to kill yourself

Ohh shit bro. Things seemed like they were improving for you, or at least not getting worse. I'm so sorry. I know I obviously don't know you, but I talked to you then and I'm talking to you now, it makes it feel that much more personal.
I would recommend going to see your therapist tomorrow. It surely couldn't hurt

Can't you sue the shit out of the therapist. She not allowed to give information like that.

Guys it's not OPs fault children are fucking sexy

She is legally required to report if she thinks you are a danger to others. I have feelings isn't the same as I'm gonna rape her. Her response, while typical, is out of line. It's why pedos don't get help and instead abuse children.

OP you realize she can't do that right. That a direct violation of her oath to keep it confidential

You guys might be right. I might want to sue or something. I am going to talk to her about it tomorrow.

Confidentiality has limits, one of those limits is potential for harm to children

Isn't she a bit young to have an auto-asphyxiation fetish?

Attached: 7AB43326-7F70-4113-BB11-CB8239E98BC6.png (625x626, 66K)

I almost told my wife 5 years into our relationship, but then I realized I was fucking retarded mid sentence and never tried to bring it up again. Life couldn't be better.

I'm in the same boat. Now I'm not making promises, but I'm a Christian and I believe that God can and does cure things like this. But like I said no promises, I have been a Christian for 3 years, and I've prayed without ceasing, but the Lord has not seen fit to remove these urges from me. Regardless it can't hurt to look into. I kindly request that you consider reading the Gospel of John. One thing I can promise you is that if you become a Christian there will be a time when He takes away your pedophilia, whether that is in this life or the next is up to Him.

thats like a policy alot of doctors have, not a law, and there are exceptions

> She is legally required to report if she thinks you are a danger to others. I have feelings isn't the same as I'm gonna rape her. Her response, while typical, is out of line. It's why pedos don't get help and instead abuse children.

Yep.

Why the fuck would you tell your therapist about that you dumbass

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

God doesn't take urges away, it's your job to resist them

god made you a pedo

god made you a pdeo

Your fucked kiddo

If you didn't do anything then you're being mistreated for thought crime. Anons on here can spin it any way they want but what's the difference between thinking about killing someone and thinking about kids? These anons on here are the same assholes that skin cats alive and laugh. Btw, I'd look into suing your dumbass therapist. It's against the law for her to do that especially considering you're already seeking mental help.

Attached: a625v1NRXrhTKfNufPd_npCRGh_rc0kw6LxI_bWqYlI.jpg (640x480, 37K)

What about client-patient confidentiality?
I'd sue, and say she made it up because you spurned her advances.

And I guess He made you retarded

Things that happened

Damn. Well that’s fuckin bullshit OP I don’t know how but don’t let this defeat you. Matter fact make that retarded therapist regret she ever ratted on you. You trusted her with confidentiality. DONT kill yourself. Bullshit ur life is over. Dedicate the next year to being 100% committed to fucking with this therapists life. Then move to another town, wise up and don’t try to fix your depression from a therapist. All you need is a warm vaginal canal wrapped around yo dick that’s only been around the sun 11-14 times. Gadooooosssshhh

either im a retard and your a pedo or god doesn't exist

since everyone knows u a pedo now , why not go into a rape rampage ¡?

Terrible advice, fucking terrible

Wow 3 years a christian woah. Some people have been raised christian since they were a kid

The laws on burgerland are different but in 90% of the world what that therapist did is completely illegal since it violates professional confidence.

>family disowned me
>my dad is paying her
Not for long I'm not you fucking kiddie fiddler

Unfortunately I'm in burgerland

I wasn't boasting, if that's what you're saying

Be sure to inform her of what a cunt she is.

I once told my wife that I was into small women as in microphilia. Not children, not pedo. Just tiny women. She freaked and refused to talk about it anymore. People are fucking stupid.

Go shoot up a kindergarten to show everyone you not a pedo

you sound like a pedo in denial. freak

How do you know have u ever tried it? What’s your advice Mc Christmas get a 401k and repent til the worlds fucks u to death

Cringe post tbh.

How micro are we talking?

Lol, one time my girlfriend asked if I "want kids". I thought she meant sexually. My only mistake was asking if she meant sexually...

This size

Attached: 8FFD0D1E-F4F5-43C7-AC17-151D88DDD840.jpg (763x598, 123K)

I said what’s your advice faggit

Fetus size, noice

Attached: 80FDE5B2-24B5-45F1-8D27-FF916616CB9D.gif (498x278, 401K)

19 is young enough that they'll think it's a phase. Your family won't tell anyone, probably. You'll probably have since awkward conversations. You'll probably be teased a lot. You can deal with it. It'll be okay. You got mandatory reported because you said something that made it sound like she was in danger. Shouldn't have named names. But it's not there end. I dated girls her age when I was your age. Sometimes it got hairy, that's just how it is. You're in danger zone of public shunning. So, be careful and quiet. You don't want it getting out because there are vigilantes that don't know the difference between being turned on by kids (pedo) and touching kids. -hugs- You'll be fine, just don't let the knowledge spread, it'll dissipate. maybe your sister will get curious one day :p

Autism is a beautiful thing

Being a pedophile in the modern age is one of the most difficult things to deal with. The majority of what is known in the mental health community are at best observations & deductions. Not to mention the negative stigma surrounding it, and the terrible crimes that reinforce said negative stigma. When you label yourself as a pedophile, you're absorbing everything that society has built about being a pedophile. Even though you yourself may not fit with any of the known definitions.

You're not wrong for seeking help but the problem is that you can't trust these so called professionals to help you. So again, I have to reiterate how difficult it is being a pedophile in the modern age. You know that it is not right to be in love with a little girl and that it needs to be resolved but the people who are supposed to help you instead stab you in the back. Outside of your particular situation, most pedophiles need to come around to the truth on their own. Some might not come around and actually act on their urges.

The easy answer (for those who wish to accept it) is that being with little or underaged girls is not viable. Society is setup for girls to enter into education and remain there until they are 18 which they will enter into the workforce. Sex at the biological possible age is eschewed for their future development as adults. Which is not wrong at all btw. In the old days, it was needed for girls to get married early. We don't live in those days anymore and times have changed. The acceptable age has increased to go along with that. Once a pedophile understands and accepts the reality, then one can begin to find ways to redirect these urges into something that is healthier and more acceptable within society.

Is that why I support planned parenthood?

isnt the only reason why you would want to have sex with this kid just becouse you dont have sex at all ? if so you are not pedo you are just horny

Normie

>19 is young enough that they'll think it's a phase
It doesn’t sound like they’re treating it as a phase...

Thanks for the advice guys.

Do ye think you can redeem yourself? or are you too far gone?.

Attached: 1566955945290.png (274x427, 458K)

Actually, I have had sex like 3 times in the past week

Stop being degenerate

You could sue therapist. You went to her to help you differ the 'urges' but she fucked you over.

Sadly does not work like that

If you a faggot you not gonne become straight by eating pussy

So when are you going to rape some pixies?

Hardly. Imagine it as an urge. You know when you see a 10/10 walking down the street, her smile or legs or tits or whatever catches your eye? It's that, except it's not age restricted, a little girl with tight leggings draws your gaze and you can't stare lest you be caught. You can't make it go away, it's always there. Has nothing to do with "not being able to get any". Except you can't act on it or you'll get arrested and/or life-ruined.

Whoa maybe go back to therapist to add that you are also a sex addict heh heh

Good thing you're not in Africa they would put a tire around your neck and set it on fire. Fortunately you live in America the land of second chances. Fuck your family if they don't support you then you're better off without them.

Sorry you're a pedo, OP, even if it's just a troll. Any interest in adults?

Usually I only like kids around the age of 10. But sometimes I like adults if they are cute.

>executed in Africa for sick twisted fetish
based wakanda

Well, at least you find some adults attractive. I don't at all, which is rather unfortunate.

Of course. Props to you for bringing it up in an attempt to address it. Sorry her reaction was shitty. You're a better man than I. This is why help is hard to get, and why so many people live in the shadows. Someday the world will change, but for now I hope you find solace in the fact that you stand higher than many of us. Even confiding in a friend is difficult. I'm pretty open about it but for some it becomes ammunition when they need to screw you over.

Not that user, but all my friends know I'm a pedo. Honestly, I'm still a bit surprised I have any friends at all. It's pretty cool.

^this
He's right you know

I got tired of trying to get my girlfriend to wear age inappropriate clothing haha.. It wouldn't hurt her to tickle my fancy every once in a while, but alas.. it's amazing what a flounce swim suit or a side ponytail or the like can do to achieve a certain aesthetic. Too bad.

Mine too, just had one bad apple that decided to text my gf and parents. But they've heard it all before so damage was minimal, it was not about than anything. Don't trust the volatile or vengeful.

OP here, thanks for the replies guys, but I hope this thread dies soon so I can sleep haha

sage

>I'm pretty open about it
Are you trying to get killed or something?

you have a point there

Attached: 1553795322157.jpg (683x1024, 73K)

> Fuck your family

Considering what got OP in trouble in the first place, this might not be the advise he needs.

>it was not about than anything.
*more annoying than. Phone keyboards suck.

Goodnight OP, sweet dreams

>go to a therapist
>make up something about how you think you're starting to like kids
>get reported
>file a lawsuit
>??????
>profit

...viable scam?

I mean, he said he was very depressed didn't he?

Attached: 1416131706469.png (316x263, 82K)

Some states actually require therapists to do what she did. "doctor patient confidentiality" Doesn't apply.

Why are you people telling people you’re pedos? Do you live in America

Ok, that was pretty funny.

The bomb went off. Too late now. No one will accept you no matter what. Just look at this thread. Yea Forums is the asshole of the internet and people are judging you here.

Move away, cut ties, start a new life. Or just off yourself

Good. You and Amos Yee should kill yourselves.

It's really not that easy to keep it to yourself. One wrong glance at a little girl, one open tab on your computer as someone walks by. Imagine there was a stigma against liking women and you had to keep up a facade like that your entire life without a single slip up.

Because then you can joke about it with your bros, and they don't question you dating girls half your age since that's obviously a much healthier relationship than one with someone prepubescent, occasionally they'll point at eye candy for you to enjoy. Reading lolicon in their presence isn't a death sentence. What could possibly go wrong?

Nope. I have a therapist and they say they can't say anything unless someone is in danger and in this case his step sister could have been in danger so she told on him. Sort of his fault for telling his therapist in the first place.

Holy shit, are you me?

>Reading lolicon in their presence isn't a death sentence.
Still only works if telling them isn't a death sentence to begin with

It really is easy though.

Hey man realize this post is genuine comedy gold because it's funny how bad the world really is.

If you go to the therapist and tell them you're suicidal they'll lock you up and you'll be alone a lot with your thoughts consider not takong that route for your own sanity.

Kek

This. If you say you want to bone a child or are attracted to one that's enough IN SOME STATES to get you in a padded cell

Closeted faggots have been somehow managing to keep it for themselves since forever.

SHE ALSO BROKE THE LAW IN SLANDERING SINCE YOU ARE A HEBEPHILE NOT PEDO SINCES SHES A TEEN ALSO MAN CMON YOU CANT LIKE HER AFTER SHE TOLD YOU SHE DOESNT WANT A RELATIONSHIP HOMIE SHE DOESNT FEEL OLD ENOUGH OR READY FOR THE DONG YOU SHOULD HAVE WAITED GET A FAT WIFE HAVE KIDS AND ENJOY THEM. BE HAPPY.

Attached: 1567127806356m.jpg (581x1024, 39K)

I mean, I'm attracted to both fully grown adults and girls as young as 11. I see it as natural, sure I usually resist the urge to stare, might steal a glance or two at most.
Am I sad I'll never get to be with a girl in her prime? Sure, but it's not really something that haunts me on a regular basis

Sue therapist for breaking confidentiality. You never stated that you were intending to break the law, only that you have feelings anout a minor which isnt illegal

If you're not hurting anyone it's easy to see why it's not a problem. Is it sick and disgusting? Yeah. Admit it and live with it, or just find a rope and a nice tree

OP listen to this guy.

Attached: vilebloods_vs_executioners_by_oihara_d9oxjry-pre.jpg (1328x602, 113K)

You’re just stupid

The accuracy of terminology or definitions can vary based on circumstance. Yes, hebephile is the correct term, no there's nothing abnormal about having sexual urges towards girls in that age bracket, but we also have to consider what society terms "pedo."
Vast majority of people will refer to hebephiles as pedophiles and don't even know what hebephilia is. I'm pretty sure this is why everyone is using the term "pedo" in this thread, cause even though it isn't truly pedophilia, that's how vast majority of society sees it.

Oh sure a 19 year old has the money to pursue litigation. Fucking morons.

You can't. They are mandatory reporters
Look it up.

Fake as hell does anyone even try anymore? You'd be rolling in money if your therapist did this, its nowhere near enough to count under Tarasoff.

>occasionally they'll point at eye candy for you to enjoy
How do they know what pedos like?

But this case doesnt fall under this

Just take them to small claims and make them lose their liscence

go to a hypnotherapist to find out if you were molested as a kid, it's very common your brain suppresses memories of that, people are not born pedos

OP keep us posted on what happens tomorrow

>how vast majority of society sees it.
It's really paradoxical, because 16 is legal in like 99% of the world and a lot of the U.S. Yet you say you're attracted to a 16 year old and it's the same as saying you're attracted to a 6 year-old to most people. It's fucking asinine

>people are not born pedos
you don't know that. That sort of thinking was prevalent when being homo was considered an illness

You’re both wrong. First of all, 11 isn’t a teen. Secondly, your average 11 year old is so early in puberty that a pedo will definitely find them attractive. The vast majority of pedophiles like early adolescents in addition to prepubescents.

>It's against the law for her to do that
In most states, the law actually states a counselor/therapist/doctor must report if there's a reasonable suspicion, which OP admitted to.

Attached: 1566831883576.jpg (652x678, 61K)

I dunno if it's paradoxical, but it's certainly retarded. I think it might have something to do with how kids are raised in the US.
Take a 16 YO in US and compare with 16 YO in, say, most European countries, the difference in maturity level is very often night and day.

That is the age of puberty therefore shes not a kid anymore and there's actually enough room and curiosity there for them to take the d themselves.

Meanwhile they're counting down the days for the latest Disney teen idol to turn 18...

Sounds like she violated your confidentiality as a therapist she isn't allowed to disclose what you talk about just like a dr can't break patient dr confidentiality I could understand if you told her you had molested a child for her to call CPS but telling her your feelings and not doing anything illegal she overstepped her boundary just saying she could be looking at a lawsuit if u wanted to push it

Please show that this board still has a pulse and post pic of sis

This.

Should have started off by brushing her teeth

Dude I deleted all the pictures of her that I had and also the last time I posted a picture of her I got banned.

Attached: 1566752357000.jpg (548x548, 64K)

First off, you're retarded for telling anyone that you're a pedo. It ruins your life
Secondly, you're an even bigger retard for going to a therapist. They exist only to ruin your life for shekels

I don't know why.. but I actually believe you.

lol stop being a shitty Christian. literally nowhere in the bible does it say being attracted to girls under 18 is bad. hell before we made it weird, marriages at 14 were commonplace. this isn’t a disease for God to help with like alcoholism

Why delete them?

I dunno what that guy is talking about, pretty sure even fucking actual kids is pretty common in Africa

That's a pretty shit therapist.
Client confidentiality applies here. You have to have given them a reason to believe you're a threat to the girl, or she can't do that.
Pedophilia is a disorder. It is not your fault and provided you don't act on it, you aren't a bad person.
You have a lawsuit, easily.

Unless you described your intentions to act on these feelings or gave clear alarms that you have or would. in which case disregard the above. You're a shitfuck.

because the fucking child protective services searched my PC

How little... like 13 little? Cause you 19 nigga... my parents are 9 years apart... my girl and I are 8 years apart...

And execution is for stuff like stealing food. Cos they've got loads of kids to fuck but no food to eat

My love is... 11.

LOL shouldve sued the therapist

CPS cannot search this is a lie lol i work for CPS. We would have to call in the sheriff office after the judge approves it and we would only do that if there was evidence of a crime. Your story fell apart OP. Nice bait while it lasted

kill yourself

It's not bad. I call them child protective services but they are called "DCF." The woman asked to search my PC and I let her.

It's not bait****

This is inherently untrue. Confidentiality does not apply if the therapist believes someone has a potential to be harmed.

Again, we would not do that. Let me rephrase: we cannot do that. We are not investigators, we are not law enforcement. Its unraveling fast.

>DCF
What does it stand for?

So therapists are to report any and all clients diagnosed with pedophilia?

Department of children and families. It's real. It is literally happening to me and honestly I dont care if anyone believes me.

I believe you, user.

Thanks, user.

He identified a family member and said he was "in love with her". Much more specific than a general interest in young girls

>and I let her.
A pedo and a retard... maybe the rope is the best option, because I only see you digging your hole deeper.

Attached: 1565662554278.jpg (900x900, 141K)

If they are lead to believe that molestation of a minor may have occured or a child is in danger. Then yes, they can. Dont have to do anything, but they can.

So it’s illegal to have pedophilia if you actually have it instead of it being some vague concept? I’m attracted to people, not the idea of people

It's not retarded. I have nothing to hide. So I figured she would trust me more if I showed her I'm innocent. I don't have any CP, loli, or pictures of that nature on my PC.

Except that it isn't happening to you, or at least not the way you claim... either way... this story is strictly that. Idk what you seek to gain from bullshitting around with complete strangers... maybe you're a fed trying to find other people who might be preying on children on Yea Forums... who knows... the one thing I do know is that this story is full of shit.

So they are mandated to report all pedophiles because the pedophile’s attraction to children means the children are in danger?

That's not a disinction I was making

I don't care what you think dude. I respect your opinion but like, my fucking family knows I'm a pedo and I have bigger issues to deal with than worrying about whether or not some stranger on the internet believes me. Sorry.

Lolipoly

You have constitutional rights you dumb fuck, and you signed them away... Just because "you don't have any pictures" doesn't mean they didn't take an image of your hard drive and caches, possibly finding images from this very website laying dormant in the temp data... Seriously, put on some gloves before you get all blistered up digging that hole.

Attached: 1565926242983.png (478x328, 120K)

How aware of your feelings do you think she is? After this do you think there's still any hope for you two to be together (physically or romantically)?

It wasn't like that. I just showed her my pictures folder. She didn't scan my PC.

Not paradoxical. I'm drunk.
>Take a 16 YO in US
I think there are some 16 year olds i'd be interested in but be inevitably turned off the moment they start to speak. They really are still juvenile

She doesn't know I have feelings for her. I thought about telling her but I knew it would be a bad idea. I really love her but I know that to be with her is impossible.

exactly. I remember lia marie johnson got a subreddit with dudes clamoring for nudes the day she turned 18. Of course a lot of the pictures there were of her when she wasn't 18.

I take back what I said, at least the retard part, you're clearly trolling because that is not how searches are conducted.

Attached: 1566232108930.png (831x1229, 83K)

Sounds like she knows now

this. i would never actually go through with anything pedo because the minute they say something it would break the facade of them being a capable partner, sexual or otherwise. i’m content fapping to loli and having my wife wear knee-highs.

They weren't executing a search warrant lmao (not OP)

I actually think she doesn't know. The DCF woman talked to her but I don't suspect she knows.

this is why no pedos ever seek the help they need. noone is offering it. sad state of the mental health system.
don't molest anyone OP

But he gave them the go ahead to, refer to his own admission... Anyone capable of critical thinking knows damn well they did everything they could, including taking an image for further analysis (assuming not a troll), as he admitted to being a pedo with a possible child being groomed.

Exactly. It wasn't a formal search or anything. She just wanted to check my PC after she interviewed me. I'm telling the truth.

try to take her license away and make here work at Walmart for the rest of her life

bruh this is department of children and families, not the fucking NSA. they’re not a law enforcement agency, it’s a state-level social services agency where the average salary is probably $28k/yr

I think you had a decent chance, could have been subtle, gotten close to her, gradually made romantic gestures. I dunno about now though, since your family will be watching you like a hawk when it comes to her.
If it's any consolation, though you will have probably have to wait now, you still have a good chance in the future. If you really do love her, her getting older is not gonna make you stop loving her.

I'm afraid this is probably the case. If the affected child was within easy access to OP (which it sounds like she was) tne therapist's reaction is likely going to be legally defensible. Morally not at all because instead of doing her Goddamn job and helping the OP she just fucked him over, but in terms of suing her OP probably wouldn't win.

That poor girl, I wonder how she’s taking this

This. You are 19, so your parents should not of even been informed. It is your privet medical record.

Social should have talked to you, not your parents. Again. You are legally an adult and it is your business. If you don't live with them, that is more the reason that them being informed was gross negligence.

I see a lawsuit.

Attached: tomus the tank engien-bitch.gif (259x200, 651K)

It sounds like a very spur of the moment thing. The woman in question maybe didn't have any computer forensics training, she just wondered if she could easily catch OP red handed. And if she had, then yeah, she would take the computer and get the thing done properly

If it was his step sister then they were informed because it was their kid.

You clearly do not understand the role of social services. The minute they suspect a child may be at risk, they will conduct interviews with the child, family, school, church, camp, etc. That’s literally their job. They have no legal obligation to protect people’s reputation beyond avoiding actual defamation.

>Land of second chances
>Inmediattely reported for telling something to his personal therapist
Yes, keep telling you that your country does not sucks retard

cha cha real smooth

And you're underestimating the hard-on people have for nailing pedos and interdepartmental cooperation between social services/law enforcement.

Every take a note, not just OP: you don't need to draw a line in the Sand because there's already one, it's called the Constitution and the Amendments that go with it, NEVER EVER forfeit them. Even, and especially when, you haven't actually done anything.

Attached: knowing.jpg (600x600, 38K)

Maybe if lolis weren't so sexy then OP wouldn't have this problem.

Attached: e49552e8a2663d57382b4c4246f85f89.jpg (517x750, 158K)

>Inmediattely reported for telling something to his personal therapist
Well for one, that’s kinda just social Darwinism. I don’t tell my medical professionals I want to gas every spic, nig, and muzzer I see because I’m aware that there are repercussions for exposing feelings that are stereotyped as harmful. Secondly, I think we’re at a comfortable balance between patient rights and the general welfare here for this scenario.

I genuinely can't fathom how anyone could ever be attracted to a kid. Human children are the most goddamn annoying organisms on this planet. They're the mosquitoes of the mammal kingdom.

Attached: cat chases kid rekt.webm (1280x720, 1.17M)

Yeah but the person from DCF is not going to be well versed in digital evidence extraction. I agree 99% of the time you want to deny consent to searches tho. But in this scenario it might have made things worse for OP if his parents knew he refused to expose his laptop for examination and they might go so far as to file restraining orders.

spics niggers and mudslimes aren’t even human

Stfu little girls are perfect!

Real human kids sure, but 2d ones are fucking sexy.

Attached: 11910610_p0.jpg (1000x1336, 252K)

Exactly, but I’d never say that to my hypothetical therapist. That would be fucking retarded.

They’re only attractive when they aren’t speaking or moving which is why you drug them first

>it might have made things worse for OP if his parents knew he refused to expose his laptop
I agree, but as I've stated, he's the world's hardest working ditch digger. He should have never opened his mouth in the first place, they act like it's all cool to lower your guard and trip you up into fucking yourself. To which, OP is doing a fantastic job of I must say.

Attached: 1562726704418.gif (360x290, 402K)

Jesus was a pedo, god won’t fix

Jesus was a pedo, god won’t fix..

only a literal brainlet would rape someone they are in love with

Shit I’m glad I didn’t tell my therapist I had the urge to hurt/kill some one and that I had made very loose plans of my retaliation.

Attached: 9BD4018F-1CF8-4208-A74D-EB3E884CAB13.jpg (683x1024, 178K)

Oh, I missed the part where it was his step-sister.
Thought they just tolled them without it being a family member that was named.
In that case, yes. It can be considered reasonable social spoke to them.

But I am still questioning if it was reasonable for the therapist to fire that gun on OP's life. She should have asked if he felt he would act on it.
If no. There would be no immediate danger as he has stated he does not live with them, and she could talk to OP about risk management options.

Also, There are rules to this, and considering how fast OP's therapist reported, and the fact op said anything, it may not of been followed.

If she told op he can say anything, and it would be kept safe, but did not inform him of limits of that confidentiality in detail, That is malpractice. If op got that warning, he would not of brought it up.

Also, it depends on that state OP is in. Some require reporting, others do not.

Attached: Objection.jpg (330x355, 25K)

Sue the therapist for divulging private information.

Dude, I know you! T_ _ _ k?

OP here. I'm going to sleep. Thanks for the thread. I've been here for five fucking hours... Bye

Please feel free to make more threads as your situation changes over the coming days.

This is a bad plan fam. As a hypnotist I can tell you that it’s reaaaally easy to create false memories based on the hypnotist’s probings to find out if you were molested. On the other hand a skilled hypnotist should be able to redirect your urges away from minors.

When raised by morons then yes

Consider that if God created humanity then he also made it so a 12 year old girl could be impregnated. Your problems lie with society, not our creator.

Any therapist worth their salt would have seen it as a moral dilemma and spoke to multiple peers and pondered over it first. She put OP into the grinder pretty much immediately.

She blabbed, you blab. Let people know that she has a big mouth, and her rep will fall. Do it in a way that is inconspicuous to your self, but makes it clear that she talked so fast, her confidentiality is in question.

Attached: 1315591080856.jpg (400x317, 26K)

I am a therapist and I would have done the same.

If you had told me you were attracted to children in general I probably wouldn't have gone to DCF

If you told me you were attracted to a specific child, and someone you have access to, power over, and the ability to see alone I would have called them no questions ask.

Although this is a shitty time for you, I cannot risk a lapse in your self control ruining the life of an innocent child

Inb4 stfu moralfag suck my fat cock

>I cannot risk a lapse in your self control ruining the life of an innocent child
Instead you decide to certainly ruin the life of an innocent man

>I cannot risk a lapse in your self control ruining the life of an innocent child
This is called thoughtcrime. I know it's cliche, but this logic is literally exactly what 1984 is about.

So you risk ruining the lives of many innocent children by preventing other people from seeking help while their urges are still manageable.

And you wouldn’t speak to him or think it over or do anything at all before ratting? You’re a shitty therapist. Or a troll.

You are legally responsible to act. I don't blame you.

If he is then there’s something seriously wrong with the law. Is anybody denying that this would be punishing a man and ruining his life on the sole basis of automatic desires? user is wrong, this isn’t thought crime, because it’s not even on the basis of conscious thoughts. This is worse than thought crime

>feel attraction to kid
>if I don't get this attended to it might become unmanageable and hurt the kid
>say something to someone who is supposed to help
>they immediately tell everyone
>you're under investigation and everyone hates you
>because you tried to get help
Something needs to change. Stories like this are why people don't get help when they could, so kids end up getting molested because the urges went unchecked because there's literally no way to get help without your life getting completely destroyed, simultaneously destroying your trust in professional help so you don't even get the help anyway.

If the 11 y/o girl has reached puberty it's hebephilia, if she's still prepubescent it's pedophilia

It's very likely for a pedophile to be also hebephile, and (why not) ephebophile

Here's a list of all chronophilias and their corrispective attractions:
Nepiophilia infants/toddlers (0-2)
Pedophilia prepubescent children (3-10
Hebephilia post pubescent children/teenagers
Ephebophilia adolescent minors (15-17)
Teleiophilia young mature adults (18+)
Mesophilia middle agers (40-50+)
Gerontophilia elders (60-70+)

rape the therapist

What 11 year old is prepubescent?

It depends
Some girls mature earlier, others later

Attached: 859c650a12304f894d6f0d96236804d4.jpg (1400x1341, 395K)

>Although this is a shitty time for you
Understatement of the century I’d say. You’re an asshole

fake and homosexual, patient confidentiality prevents this from being a thing. try harder, op

If you weren't half as dumb you would know that most people are pedos by society's standards since even being attracted to 14 year olds (which most people that are not literal fags are) makes you a pedo in the eyes of society.
With other words: not you being a pedo is the problem, society is

Attached: brainlet.png (645x729, 75K)