M/29. Average guy, full time job, nice apartment in NYC. Tried Heroin for the first time last night I got off a DNM...

M/29. Average guy, full time job, nice apartment in NYC. Tried Heroin for the first time last night I got off a DNM. Snorted about 200mg over eight hours before bed. Woke up for work and had withdrawals for a few hours already. :/ Now I'm back in bed about 60mg in and feel so itchy and warm. The nods aren't scary after the first few times, they actually are the best part for me. :) I was completely opiate naive, how fucked am I now? Also, feel free to ask any questions if you're curious.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Hahahaha what a faggot
>Guys
>Guys
>Am I cool?
>Am I cool now?
>I do opioids and live in NYC.
>Please guys.
>I'm cool right.
>Please validate me
>Please
>Guys?

Fucking Gaylord, go sit behind a bin and do it privately you fucking crackhead clout chasing son of a bitch.

dead end drug. just smoke weed and do acid and molly once in a while that bad stuff will lure you in and youl be ruining your life before you know it.

You did not have withdrawals after one time use of heroin.

also try ketamine its way cooler than heroin.

I live in buttfuck Florida, I tried lsd and love it ive done it quite a few times and I'm candy flipping this coming week.

The general consensus on opiates Is it's for white trash and dumb niggers, congrats on fully embracing your chaotic short lived new life. You know its like the only drug that can literally KILL you if you get really bad withdrawal symptoms right? Kek what a fucking moron...

So you think I'm cool then?

Obviously didn't jump straight to H lol. It was a bucket list thing and I was just bored this week. Already expecting everyone to tell me I'm about to ruin my life. If I finish off the two points I have left over the weekend, am I that fucked?

youre fine just dont start getting it every weekend. i took many 3-7 month breaks during my years of use before it really got bad but been clean for 4 years now.
basically if you dont iv it you can come off it pretty easy unless youre a complete bitch with no self control imo.

>So YoU ThInK iM CoOL
No your a faggot. Doing heroin doesn't give you clout you moron. just the shakes and bad withdrawal. My uncle died to an overdose you deadass white trash piece of shit. There's only two places that heroin and heroin users belong and that's
>1) in a bin.
>2) in Scotland.

Was it just a hangover then? I wasn't expecting any negative after effects the first time. I woke up with a terrible headache, nausea, and the sweats. Lasted a few hours and then I was fine though

Ketamine is my DoC lol I do it about twice a week.

Yeah, I would never admit to anyone irl I did this. Also, that's not true at all. Benzo and alcohol withdrawals are the only ones that can kill you. Opiates just get you sick af.

dude ofc you can, a Family member was into heroin once, he fucked his hole life, and when he was out of Money he made his gf blow his dealer in front of him so he can have some heroin. He did get clean after one guy he knew died from a overdose. He was a lawyer and had a big nice house with pool. Now he works on construction sites. He said heroin will get you from the very first time you do it. If you do it once you can stop it, but if you do it a second time you never will.

Welcome to chasing that ghost.
You will never get off that shit, welcome to the sickness the shits, the pain, welcome to the warm then the roller coaster that will NEVER EVER LEAVE YOU.
Stop now before is gets worse.

What's funny is he hasn't started to suck dick yet for a hit.
Dick sucking coming soon.

get tthe ful put. medically speaking you only get withdrawals after at least a week of non stop around the clock use.,,, withdrawals last 2-4 weeks physically, mentally goes to years.

it will fuck you up, it will get you but not from a few times use, you got to get hooked and be unable to get out of bed for days to call it addiction (dependance)

>how fucked am I now?

you are fucked now, bro. you obviously cannot hang at a recreational level with dope

5 year going into 6 years heroin addict here, stay as far away from it as possibel dude. if you really want to enjoy heroin chose a few special dates a year to enjoy it and do it only then, do not become an addict because 1. you will indeed ruib your ucking life, addiction will grab you by the balls and wont let go until it eitther kills you or dryes out the very human essence out of you, dont do it man, youre playing with serious fire. if you got a bad hangover or wthdrawals like symptoms your stuff is cut with fentanyl, it could kill you and u wont even notice. seriously, dont trow away your life, thise shit its not a game. its a very destructive addictive substance thar is killing people by the 100s of thousands every year,

Congrats you are now a junky. Just wait til you have your first "Im off that shit now" moment. Its gonna be great, especially two to three days after that when you REAAALLLLY wanna get high. I've watched two people go through the same thing. One now basically rides bikes around the neighborhood, looking for random people who will pay them for sed or blowjob, the other one frequents a couple of interstate on ramp thingies with a "homeless" sign. You're finished haha

So did I just have a dope hangover basically?

Also, this obviously feels nice and warm, but I guess I don't get the profound euphoria everyone mentions. It feels great don't get me wrong, I'm already holding back from doing more lol. But I can't drink on it or go out which kills most of the appeal for me. Amphetamines feel way more euphoric to me.

You gotta shoot up and stop being a pussy. Snort cocaine is like smoking weed and not doing dabs, vaping or eat strong edibles

Thanks for the reasonable response. The H I bought was from a respected vendor on a DNM. I searched through reviews and Dread and everyone mentioned their batches tested negative for fent. My strips tested negative as well. I know how risky this is and I'm not an idiot. Is there anything else that could have caused the hangover? How did your five year addiction begin?

This is fucking ridiculous. I'm not some redneck in some shit hole in Florida. I have no local plugs. I seriously don't understand how any sane person gets that deep into this shit.

Be honest. Only reason your posting this is because you want a reason to do it again. Dont fucking do it. Flush whatever you got and make it a one time experience to learn from

YOU DON’T SNORT HEROIN DUMBASS YOU’RE EITHER TROLLING OT YOU NEED TO GO TO A HOSPITAL RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Attached: EC7236DE-18D2-413E-BB14-ABC164915317.jpg (750x494, 196K)

>Only reason your posting this is because you want a reason to do it again.

but he's doing it right now, you retard

I've seen countless documentaries about drug addicts
Synthetic opioids are real fucking scary man, you really really shouldn't fuck with them. The stuff will literally change how your brain perceives pain. As your brain registers the toxicity it will actively try to prevent it from having an effect, obvious this will fail and you'll get high, but overtime your pain tolerance will change as your brain tries to compensate for the numbness it encounters, aka you'll get more sensitive towards pain.

Once you don't get high enough from snorting you start to consider shooting up, and as you start to do that you'll realize that your body has grown so accustomed to the constant barrage of opioids that it'll demand it just to feel "normal", at this point you are no longer shooting up to get high, you shoot up because your body screams in pain if you don't and the only way to feel normal is to do H.

You can live like this for a while, but at one point you'll spend +30 minutes looking for a viable vein to stick into and day after day more veins will fail, until you reach the point where simply jamming the needle into your groin and injection is the best way to get high/feel normal. Check out "deep vein thrombosis" for more info.

Lol no fucking way. I've never shot up anything and never will.

You do if it's white/#4. I started with 5mg bumps every 15-20 minutes last night to get a feel. Tonight I started with a 20mg line and have done two more over the past few hours. I'm not fiending as hard for another like I do with amp/coke though.

You’re going to piss away you’re whole trust fund.

Lol thanks for your concern, I work two jobs, no one is funding my drug habit but me.

Dumbass. Quit while you can.

Keep doing it until you die, we don’t need your weak trash life

Problem is your are fucking with your pain sensors, and your nose walls will start to cave in forcing you to get high in other ways. Your nose will get super fucked overtime while you still have a need for pain killers, that's when you start shooting up.

Don't let your body get addicted to feeling numb, being in pain will make quitting a million times hard. Getting off opioids is arguably the 1# hardest thing a human can do, and after you are clean you'll live the rest of your life wanting to fall into the pit again, it will never leave you. It's wired into your brain.

Yiu cant get withdrawal after your first try, faggot. It takes a week.

LSD is for fags.

I have DMT and smoke piles of it at work at lunch.

Fucking alien people. I'm a school teacher.

>he doesnt do cocaine like a successful based and redpilled Caucasian gentlemen
maximum plebian

>You know its like the only drug that can literally KILL you if you get really bad withdrawal symptoms right? Kek what a fucking moron...
Opiate withdrawal isnt as bad as Alcohol, Benzo, or Oxygen withdrawal

smoke some off some tinfoil it hits way better. you will be hooked tho

Watched my sister in law OD and die several times. Each time they have been able to jumpstart her back up but shes a hot fucking mess. OP is a fucking moron.

>does heroin for one day
>guys help i’m having withdrawls

Fuck off faggot, go be an attention whore someplace else

Opiates are pussy drugs do psychedelics.

I wish my penis was shorter

Only people I know that used heroin are dead, dealing drugs, in and out of prison, or huffing keyboard cleaner now. Just saying, you're in that club now. No one does heroin and becomes a CEO.

You're either full of shit, or that's not heroin. A bump lasts everyone, I mean anyone who is opiate naive, so much longer than 15-20 min. Withdrawals hit everyone after different lengths of use, but nobody gets them after 1 day of use.

I'm getting off a 16 year off and on habit. I was shooting 3-5 bundles a day. I don't know what you're doing, but it isn't heroin.

no, i've been IVing tar(black tar heroin) for 3 weeks and I don't have withdrawal, also snorting it is such a waste lmao.

IV doses are 5x less than snorting, so a 50mg dose of IV china white would put u to bed for 7 hours.

Cómo se pronuncia
Ok user, now that almost everyone tells you to stop that shit, did you leave it? Or do you keep fucking yourself?

I wish my pussy lips were longer

Ok user, now that almost everyone tells you to stop that shit, did you leave it? Or do you keep fucking yourself?

I have a constipation fetish. Would heroin plug me up so good I would die? Constipation death would be beautiful.

why? have you decided that you want to die?

How the fuck do you get withdrawals after a day? Thats just a hang over basically. Man tf up and stop. I do a session of H a few times a year at most, just be responsible dont be an idiot. If you cant handle that then dont do it.

>I live in NYC btw so when I do grown up drugs it shouldn't hit me the same as everyone else in the world right haha right guys I live in NYC btw
Overdose you fucking child.

Attached: 147.gif (500x375, 188K)

Should have just stuck to weed and shit, bro.
Nothing compared to an opiate high and now that you've experienced that high for yourself....oops.
Can't go back now.

Good luck not getting burned by that dragon.

Attached: 20190829_041729.jpg (2048x1152, 822K)

OP isn't talking about the physical withdrawals.
He's talking completely psychological withdrawal
He's a future junkie in a cardboard coffin because his brain just locked on and will never let go

Go IV it and report back to us how you are feeling.

Choose life.
Choose a job.
Choose a career.
Choose a family,
Choose a fucking big television
Choose washing machines, cars,
Compact disc players, and electrical tin openers.
Choose good health, low cholesterol
And dental insurance.
Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments.
Choose a starter home.
Choose your friends.
Choose leisure wear and matching luggage.
Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase
In a range of fucking fabrics.
Choose DIY and wondering who you
Are on a Sunday morning.
Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing
Sprit-crushing ga me shows
Stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth.
Choose rotting away at the end of it all,
Pishing you last in a miserable home
Nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish,
Fucked-up brats
You have spawned to replace yourself.
Choose your future. Choose life.

>acid
>bad stuff
yeah no shit, phycobilin is what's good. No spinal bleeding and triggering flash backs or permanently melting your brain.

Bullshit.the wds dont kick in for about 24 hours

As if that's what LSD actually does. Oh my lord the propaganda the kids ingest these days is terrible.

jesus christ ahahahahaha

Wrong you cant die from opiate withdrawal idiot

Why is this thread still alive?

08/29/19(Thu)20:33:59

lol... shrooms are POISON and they just aren't that good. i've had TONS of shrooms and TONS of LSD, living in arizona in the late 90s. i had a giant bag of shrooms and would eat them nightly, while smoking weed, and then do LSD on the weekends.

for me, weed, shrooms and LSD were mostly about audio enhancement, imagination, and with LSD, visuals and extremely enhanced audio and imagination.

shrooms are not as much a psychedelic as they are an emotional enhancer. they slightly open pupils and blow you away enough to notice audio stronger, but they are nothing like LSD. the only "special" effect shrooms will perform is that they literally take you down a "rabbit hole" of emotion. you'll get lost and rather than the "freak out" of anxiety possible from LSD, they'll make you burst out in tears over... something.

LSD is not just poisoning you like shrooms so you have "tweaked" perception that seems tuned and dilated pupils so it seems more intense, or just an anti-inflammatory like weed that puts you aside and fuzzes you out. LSD is amazing like a compiler tweak that delays "garbage collection" in the code you ingest. that's why you see trails and keep audio definition in mind longer and you feel superhuman with ultra perception. the mind uses serotonin to remove trails and other "garbage" perception but LSD turns that off.

shrooms might be similar, but only in a poisonous way. LSD is the gold standard of psychedelics and simply TURNS IT OFF. that's why LSD has no lethal dose. at worst, it'll make you stop breathing, but you'd have to drink a vial. 2 hits is great, 4 hits is "total". eat 2 more and there's just going to be a little lightheaded feeling but you won't "increase" the trails or audio enhancement because it was never doing that to begin with; it was simply giving you the natural perception you always had without cutting the trails, etc.

shrooms are lame and only work by poisoning you. i've even had shrooms from holland. same shitty shit.

Psychedelics react to everyone's brain chemistry different, shrooms are absolutely magical spiritual experiences for me but LSD is much more of a purely sensory euphoria ride.

Opiates got me wired and I functioned perfectly. How could you end up broke if you keep your job? Also, what about William S. Burroughs? He lived til his 80s. Also, what better way to die then to just nod out and stop breathing?

I'm not so sure you know how shrooms work?
Not everyone feels them the same. When I tried them with a buddy we both found them psychedelic as fuck, even with the low dose of 1/8 each. Our Third friend passed because h had tried them a few time before and said they only ever felt like like weed

Yeah you did not have withdrawals after one use of heroin.

Idiot or troll, who cares.

Nothing better
I men there are FB cuck threads , but.....