Glock

>Glock
easily the best example of a range queen. they only /mostly/ work when you've got positively PERFECT form, the only people who actually LIKE the pieces of garbage are the ones that only ever shoot them at the range and didn't have to learn the basics of hand gun shooting on one. don't believe me? thinking about posting MUH GLONK IZ GUD? let me sum your experience up real quick, faghole: you didn't learn to shoot hand guns with a glock and or had an instructor hovering over your shoulder for weeks or months, you've got 10k or more rounds on other hand guns, and if you had to carry one as a duty piece or as a concealed carry or home defense gun you never had to draw it to defend yourself. just look at the many MANY body cam videos of cops getting into shootouts and having stereotypical JAMS and 'limp wristing' videos on youtube. you see that limp wrist shit? glock's do that IN VISES.

also, test post pls ignore

Attached: 678990.jpg (550x413, 46K)

>range queen

why are the bad things always female?
you regressives are a different breed.

Meanwhile, in civilised countries...

Gun owner here
Your a fucking idiot
/thread
Also....speak English

they work just fine... great in fact... people under massive fucking stress dont always perform well.

> its operator error

Wrong board bud

> speak English
> Your

fucking retard

Attached: 1362235886665.png (243x200, 70K)

fame sag

>limp-wristing
And it sounds like you probably do a lot of hip-twirling to go along with it.

*you're
before bitching about others, maybe you should work on grammar?
I don't think it's same fagging, there were 4 posters and 4 posts

your a rage queen op.
sell your smith and wesson somewhere else

Meanwhile in pussified countries that have been molested by liberal ideals and completely rely on the United States...

you bitch a lot op.
it's because you are a bitch.
so don't buy a glock then retard. none of us care about you or your opinions.

>sell your smith and wesson somewhere else
that's a weird fukkin way to spell walther, beretta, sig, hi point, CZ...

>range queen
Kek
If it shoots it doesn’t matter where it’s being shot.
Easily one of the most reliable pistols.

go surrender again pussy

>Easily one of the most reliable pistols.
said literally nobody who's ever gone from no hand gun shooting experience ever to shooting a Glock

He's right, Glock sucks
Want a notGlock that's Glocky but not a Glock so it doesn't suck?
FNH

Attached: FNS9C.jpg (300x168, 6K)

>also, test post pls ignore

yeah i bet faggot

The first handgun I shot was a glock. Worked perfectly, because I am not a limp worsted faggot. Admit it moron, the glock is the pinnacle of pistol design.

This is bait.
You’ve never seen deep fried Glock? Twinkie Glock?
Glock made the hype, hype didn’t make the Glock.

>proof that gun ownership lowers your IQ by 30

get used to it hun

Attached: PRIDE.png (500x496, 277K)

I hate that the faggots get the rainbow.

soon they'll come to fuck your dog too.

Colors are gay

buy CZ and be happy user

This^^^^

Glocks are cop guns where Im at. I dont buy them for that reason

You wouldn’t say the AK47 is the pinnacle of rifle design, but if reliability is what you’re looking for then Glock is king of pistols.

OP got a bad second hand Glock and shit his pants.

Glocks are cop guns where Im at. I dont buy them for that reason

Cope harder, fatso.

>Small arms faggotry

You’ll shoot your eye out.

Shut it Ralphie

Cope for what? Everyone knows the US controls most of the planet, your country is nothing to brag about so you get triggered.

to me it just seems like nationalism gives you an excuse to feel good about something you personally didn't do a goddamn thing about.

This, White/Black/Whatever pride is the same. You don't choose where you're born or what race you are, it's retarded to try and be proud about it. Not saying patriotism is always bad, but blind patriotism almost always causes problems for all involved

and pay close attention at the end where this fag who's shot thousands of rounds through dozens of guns gets 1/3 weak ejections.

Attached: limpwrist.webm (600x480, 1.79M)

It’s not something to make yourself feel good. If that’s how you feel why are you virtue signaling for your own country? You exposed yourself.

So this is the power of a glock

Sometimes it’s blind pride, if you’re smart it’s about history and the future.

I bought a Glock about 16 years ago, ended up giving it to my brother it was just crap.

Went back to using and conceal/carry my grandaddy's old WW2 Colt 45 acp. I could kill a fucking bear with it and it's crisp and accurate.
They just don't make them like that any more.

>cc'ing a full size duty pistol

Attached: bond.png (536x476, 96K)

get used to it hun

Attached: original_455114471.jpg (575x858, 80K)

Is your LCP the cute pink or cool mint version?

Autoloading pistols do not function in general if you hold them like a faggot. See your own file name.

yellow with the slide cerakoted in NERF blue and threaded barrel with the barrel cap cerakoted orange

I've never wanted a faggy pink/blue gun, but is it bad that I kind of want a yellow LCP?

do it faggot, and post in hand gun general on /k/ so you can be laughed at by Burt and the HK fags and worshiped by the nogunz

will do, faglord

sounds more gay than the pink one.
kek

Who cares. Just don't be a dumbass and it doesn't matter what color you want from nigger nickel bling to pretty princess pink.

Attached: 2018-05-07 11.03.17.jpg (1060x1883, 1.43M)

Don't mind me fellow channers, just USP master race coming on through.

Attached: IHATEU.jpg (800x664, 319K)

is over there, gunfaggots

Agent Sanchez.

Attached: CIA.jpg (615x346, 38K)

Yea Forums is for anything

Attached: 1547259193409.jpg (900x484, 151K)

Attached: 101-625_base.jpg (750x558, 103K)

That's a fucking sexy coping saw.
Much want.
Bet they make a fret saw too.
>fretting and coping
>lol

Sigs are literally peak performance. Thats why the military and police contacts are buying them like hot cakes along with china and south africa.

its a looker yeah. I suck at coping too but i wanna get one just because.

Sigs are literally peak performance. Thats why the military and police contacts are buying them like hot cakes along with china and south africa.

Literally what? I've shot since i was 5. They are fine. The family nursery has a dynamic kind of range outdoors where you can walk through and there are metal circle flip targets. Idk what they're called my cousins are more into it. I use it though. My glock 32 9mm handles fine, and it has literally never jammed on me.

sigs are roll marked trash

Does anyone have recommended handguns for a beginner? Like a top 3 would be nice.

Truth.

Glonk fan boi’s are the fucking worst of the worst! Anything that gets they’re jimmies rustled is amusing to me!

I do not know a single Glonk owner who doesn’t have his trigger, sights, grips, modded/ upgraded to all fuck!

Sure you can replace the mushy glonk trigger and shit tier sights. But you’re still stuck with grap ergonomics.
Glocks have all the ergo of a fucking 2x4 piece of construction lumber.

There are so many guns that have superior trigger actions, sights, and ergonomics right out of the box, that are just as reliable as a Glonk.

Attached: 4D775C3E-7F09-44F8-8D49-EAD2A826695B.jpg (800x450, 81K)

>has chick grip
>blames it on gun
Kek
Sure a pink .38 isn't more your speed? Can't limp wrist a revolver.

sig's pretty good, they need to work on their slide releases though, until they get that right walther will maintain the Peak Performance™ title

Attached: 93bcf4444aa672f15e1336e58254eac2.jpg (711x600, 45K)

>lives in police state
>"civilised"
Dat deep indoctrination

used glock 17
used ruger mk 2
and maybe a cheap para 1911

Hi-Point owns your $800 Glocks.

Attached: DSCN0485.jpg (640x480, 60K)

You're an idiot. Have never had an issue with mine, neither has my dad with his.

>when the ATF literally finds the gun you said fell off a boat

Why used? Price?

>rifle design
Many would say it is, if you broke it down to more specific categories it may not hold the title, but for something as broad as rifle design it isn't crazy to say the AK is the pinnacle.

yes and availability. used "glonks" are a dime a dozen and you can usually pick them up for around 200. The only part that would be worn to the point of unuseability would be the barrel which are also cheap and easy to find.

the Mk2 because its a .22 pistol which is cheap and easy to build up your marksmanship on

the cheap para is for you to get the 1911 heavy metal gun out of your system or lets you beat one up without regretting doing it to a nice piece

>also, test post pls ignore

Just use revolvers then retard

Beretta 92fs if you don't have tiny hands
Sig p320 if you do
slot 3 is a tossup: Ruger Mk 4 or Walther PPQ/S M2 depending on if you're looking for target shooting a home defense or carry gun

Every Walther or Sig I’ve owned has world flawlessly right out of the case.

Why would I ever consider a Glock that I’ll have to drop countless additional $$$ just to get it shooting almost as good as my Sigs. Just sayin

Attached: 55CEC7D5-F396-4082-970A-DCF8F6783BF2.jpg (640x640, 61K)

because europeans suck ass?

You know Glock is an Austrian company, right?

hmmm lets try this again

europeans are fucking gay

response?:

Attached: 1d5.jpg (580x624, 69K)

FUCK YOU YOU FAGGOT YOUR GOING TO LOSE YOUR GUNS AFTER THE NEXT ELECTION FUCKING TRUMPSHIT RETARD FAGGOT

there it is

Attached: giphy (1).gif (500x213, 912K)

Can confirm Hi-Point superior.

We had m9s (berretta 92) and glock 19s in the while deployed in the middle east, glock's work man. Also there is a reason most police forces in many countrys use them

Attached: IMG_20190326_213732_428.jpg (1063x557, 95K)

had a glock jam on me once after a day shooting cheap shit ammo. my 1911 should have come with some peanut butter. my AR is a beautiful rifle but it's not a great weapon.

You're retarded.

Also;

/K/

Sage

I had a glock. Got rid of it because it has no safety.

This.

Attached: not-even-bait-at-this-point-20002107.png (500x522, 64K)

Attached: wkrfom7z3al11.jpg (800x597, 77K)

2 men ass fucking would be less gay than this post

Facts tho I know some fag with a glock 20 brand new custom grip and slide , first time he breaks it out at range the fuckin thing jams and can’t group at 20 feet . Then the fucker blamed it on the ammo

It is well documented that the Colt Trooper .357 Magnum Revolver as well as the Ruger Security-Six Revolver were prone to jamming when the shooter was under stress, so those aren't any better than the Glock.

It is well documented that the Colt Trooper .357 Magnum Revolver as well as the Ruger Security-Six Revolver were prone to jamming when the shooter was under stress, so those aren't any better than the Glock.

No he's just a shitty shooter with no fundamentals

Blaming the gun is just as retarded as blaming the ammo.

>having to buy glock because you're a poorfag
Lmao just get a ruger you stupid fucks

2 men ass fucking would be less gay than this post

Attached: 1566438228263.jpg (684x684, 42K)

>Gun that was built to function in a certain way, doesn't function when used in that way.
>More at 11

Attached: 1565153394602.jpg (998x1000, 126K)

For what it's worth that guy's preferred hand gun for competition is a Glock 19

wrong board for sure my man but youre right, ive been a ffl for a decade and a glock armorer just as long and they are super duper over rated. i hate it when cops or armchair fighters just go with some bs because they've heard a soldier liked it in "the stan" or whatever. fact is there are very few production guns that serious shooters will pull out of the box and not modify/upgrade, inspect extremely thoroughly, and/or test fire with many mags/ammo brands before carrying it around. cops dont know shit about guns in general so they are bad sources of info, they also cant shoot for shit generally speaking. glocks are pretty good. pretty good means just better than mediocre. anybody who says glocks are amazing has a low round count under their belt. i have glocks and everything else and from my pov, theyre great to buy in bulk for classes or range rentals or police academies but need some work before I personally would carry one with confidence. Same goes for anything else beretta, sig, my springfield 1911s. Pretty much all of my serious guns, shotgun, rifle, pistol, have had some custom work, tuning, parts inst. etc. I have seen nice 1911's and HKs and Sigs run "like a glock" dirty and dry and dependable if they had good parts and mags. good mags and knowing a particular make and model can make most guns work with most ammo. there is no perfect. where glocks and sigs and HK shine over a 1911 is longevity, they tolerate an overall longer round count for till they explode (with regular maint. and parts changing). Plastic gus really just get love because of high capacity and they usually are in 9mm so they take less abuse than 1911s and the all metal SWs of the 90s.

>test post pls ignore
me too fren

wrong board for sure my man but youre right, ive been a ffl for a decade and a glock armorer just as long and they are super duper over rated. i hate it when cops or armchair fighters just go with some bs because they've heard a soldier liked it in "the stan" or whatever. fact is there are very few production guns that serious shooters will pull out of the box and not modify/upgrade, inspect extremely thoroughly, and/or test fire with many mags/ammo brands before carrying it around. cops dont know shit about guns in general so they are bad sources of info, they also cant shoot for shit generally speaking. glocks are pretty good. pretty good means just better than mediocre. anybody who says glocks are amazing has a low round count under their belt. i have glocks and everything else and from my pov, theyre great to buy in bulk for classes or range rentals or police academies but need some work before I personally would carry one with confidence. Same goes for anything else beretta, sig, my springfield 1911s. Pretty much all of my serious guns, shotgun, rifle, pistol, have had some custom work, tuning, parts inst. etc. I have seen nice 1911's and HKs and Sigs run "like a glock" dirty and dry and dependable if they had good parts and mags. good mags and knowing a particular make and model can make most guns work with most ammo. there is no perfect. where glocks and sigs and HK shine over a 1911 is longevity, they tolerate an overall longer round count for till they explode (with regular maint. and parts changing). Plastic gus really just get love because of high capacity and they usually are in 9mm so they take less abuse than 1911s and the all metal SWs of the 90s.

Much happier with Rugers over Glock.
Rugers SR9c is better than any glock
My ruger gp-100 Wiley Clapp .357 is the best pistol i have ever owned. I have had Colts and S&W's but that ruger is the best

Hi points work just fine too.

>Also there is a reason most police forces in many countrys use them
It has an optional law enforcement 9001 pound trigger that makes it impossible to shoot where you want to?

The only true answer